Its Going To Tough This Summer In Britain!

xHarinder_singh

it is a massive problem. but once again i see our great community sticks its head firmly in the ground and mutters 'in god we trust'. this is why i hope things get really bad, to wake us up. especially the ostriches out there.

Dear Veer, what u wrote is very true. Thats why sikhs need to do lots of paath from Sri Dasam Granth. God of Sri Dasam Granth is GOD OF JUSTICE.

Dashmesh Pita created Khalsa so that JAGG MEIN DEG TEG DOUU CHALAE i e. in this world, Khalsa shud strive that every human gets deg(deg here means roti) and teg( teg means justice).

At present we have some nirmalaas like Harjeet singh who are preaching exactly the opposite of Dashmesh Pita. According to Harjeet Singh, bass whatever happens is God's will, if young sikh boys are starving to death, its God's will.

Dashmesh Pita Himself came to this world to destroy dusths evil people and created Khalsa(which is His Khas Roop) to continue destroying evil greedy, hankaari, deceitful people so that humanity can be served with deg(roti) and teg(justice).

It will be a good summer :sunsingh:

If Sikhs fail to save the world, a boy named Palden Dorje will save the world in 2012.

Humans can neither save or destroy the world. Its all the will of God. At the same time, using dasvand smartly, helping fellow sikhs(and humanity) in hard economic times, is also the will of God. God enjoys His creation( vekhai vigsai kar vichar) and God enjoys fight of greedy and anakhi, deceitful and shastardhari, bamann and jatt.

By jatt I mean any person( of any caste, creed colour) who is a bit raw, desi, straightforward, does dassan nauhan di kirat.

By bamann I mean a thief who ruins the lives of fellow humans using clever deceitful tricks and the rich bankers are BAMANNS too.

God will look after everyone like always. who are we to look after anyone? we cant look after ourselves

god wont 'look after' anyone - what is the point of us being reborn if we need gods intervention? this is a test, to see if we step up to the challenge and show the best of humanity within us, or to show if we will hide behind ignorance or apathy only to run like cowards when things are hot. if you start to help yourself, waheguru will multiply the results of your actions tenfold. if you cant sort out yourself, then why should waheguru? he gave you the chance.

God will look after everyone like always. who are we to look after anyone? we cant look after ourselves

god wont 'look after' anyone - what is the point of us being reborn if we need gods intervention? this is a test, to see if we step up to the challenge and show the best of humanity within us, or to show if we will hide behind ignorance or apathy only to run like cowards when things are hot. if you start to help yourself, waheguru will multiply the results of your actions tenfold. if you cant sort out yourself, then why should waheguru? he gave you the chance.

THats true. Pir Budhu Shah was a non-sikh who put his hand up to fight injustice and surrendered himself to Satguru. Dashmesh Pita loved Pir Budhu Shah so much that Baba Banda Singh Bahadur destroyed Sirhind as pir budhu shah was called a traitor by the sirhind government. Malerkotla nawab did something nice and even up to this day muslims in malerkotla are enjoying the blessings of Satguru. If non-sikhs can fight against injustice and governments, what has happened to Khalsa ??????? Khalsa is the epitome of the creation of God.

Sikhs need to give up nirmala mind setup(which is what the coward deceitful GHATTIYA GOI wants) and shud inspire to follow the footsteps of Baba Deep Singh Jee, Bhai Rangreta Jee(Bhai Jeevan Singh Jee), Baba Gurbaksh Singh Jee, Baba Jarnail Singh jee Bhindrawale.