Sarna Brothers Cheated Sikh Sangat

M S Sirsa

do you know that parking of Gurdwara Bangla sahib built by Baba Harbans Singh ji has been given away to Delhi govt by Sarna brothers for their vested interests & 400 bed Bala Sahib Hospital also Built by Baba Harbans Singh Ji for the treatment of our poor brothers & sisters is sold to private company for unknown amount by sarna brothers

do you know that parking of Gurdwara Bangla sahib built by Baba Harbans Singh ji has been given away to Delhi govt by Sarna brothers for their vested interests & 400 bed Bala Sahib Hospital also Built by Baba Harbans Singh Ji for the treatment of our poor brothers & sisters is sold to private company for unknown amount by sarna brothers

They are true cheats and creeps .. what they are sowing today is what they will reap tomorrow.

this sirsa is fooling around with u....the hospital has been given to a private company for construction and technology...the administration would be done by dsgmc only....this is all part of the dirty politics played by badal dal.... just because the sikh sangat of delhi doesnt elect them..so they find absurd reasons to curse sarna brothers...

same is with the parking lot...

this badal dal is fighting between themselves for supremacy....they are all bikaoo...sirsa wanted to join akali dal delhi but he wasnt accepted cos he was a criminal....that is y he is frustated against them...

i called my uncle in delhi.. even he said d same.. hospital and underground parking are given to private company for construction on contract...

wats wrong in it??

veer this people are stupid...they find everything wrong...we want devolpment of infrastructure we dont care who makes it...it would be finally run by the dsgmc....just because no 1 elects these chors...so they find stupid reasons to post on a blog...for ur kind information mr sirsa lost by 21000 votes recently...what does that siginify???

veer i dont kno who is sarna and who is badal and makkar..

all i kno is if i go to amritsar.. i neva get room in sran.. and live in hotel.. and see some arrogant sevadars..

if i go to delhi.. i get room in bangla sahib sran.. without ny hitch.. dat too an excellent room.. and really humble sevadars..

i have nothing to do with any politician. ,. m jus a common man..