What Will Your Legacy Be?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

I couple of weeks back, i was having a discussion with some amazing gursikhs about Singh/SInghniah of the past whos jeevans, sacrifices are still very much with us today........

It made me sad to think that todays panth is toiled in much strife, controversy and division that..........when our beautiful children are born into this dark age.....what can we, as parents, aunts, uncles, etc give them to see the golden spark of Sikhi?

nowadays, freash faced angles who are literally ready to die for their Guru, begging for amrit are ensnared in confusion as to which "jatha" they should iniate themselves into.......

A benti to make your jeevan your legacy...........look and the mirror..........the biggest hope to the sikhi panth is the person looking back at you........Love as if you are overflowing with it.......forgive as you wish to be forgiven.......and be that mountain..........so that in the eye of the storm...............You, and the Son/Daughter of God Incarnate will not even flinch.

Rise at Amritvela, not becasue you have to but because God love is pulling at your heart.....for you to immerse yourself into Him

Read Bani not as if your are having a reading marathon but.......Live each word you are reading.....let it breath every part of your being and go share that vibration with the world...........

Be that brother/sister to the begger on the street as you would to your own flesh and blood..........

Then explain after that, how you cannot see God in all................

Make each moment your legacy to the future of the Khalsa.......

waheguru.....

• 1 month later...