Sant Baba Baljit Singh Khalsa Dadu Sahib Wale Arrested

I've just spent some time on Choota sauda websites, their documentary on their sites and some youtube videos of this guy.

I can see how he's managed to get these fanatical supporters on side. The videos claim miracles of converting deserted to areas of green vegetation. He has offered free cancer treatments and such, helping prostitutes and victims of domestic violence.

He has cleverly try to combine all 3 major religions, and become the living god of all of them.

His followers seem to be made up of very poor peasants and people from Adharmi backgrounds. -i.e. those who do not have a set religion passed down there generations.

I think we need to play reverse psychology with these guys. The very nature of cults and cultism, is that the followers are always fanatical. Their strength is increased when they are challenged, or opposed.

We need to make dozens and dozens of websites & videos counter-acting his claims. Highlighting his disrespect of other faiths as well.

His wrong doings, and rape charges and abuse of cash. The government and Government media has supported him, and always make him and his supporters look like the good guys, and Sikhs are the sword wielding nut cases.

We need to get more media savvy.

Its like Kamal Naaths visit to Uk. The Goreh were trying to find out why Singh are protesting. Obviously first thing they do is Google and nothing comes up straight away.

We should have all these domains, Kamalnaath.net/org/com/ etc. etc... and just have murderer, rapist.. killer.. totally character assassinate these guys.

Same with this ram rahim Walt disney cartoon character.