Should I Do This?

Guest wondering about

Guest wondering about

Hi All

I am going through a very turbulent time in my life. A lot of upheavel.

During this I felt that someone has been and has played a big part on my demise. And if that

persion wasnt there this could have been avoided somewhat.

Anyway I am to blame for this as well. But I know something about this person that I feel

the hatered; and want to grass them to the authorities.

Have been debating in my head about this but feel like doing this.

Where does one stand at the end of the day according to Gurmat. Is everything fair in Love

and war rule applies in the general life as well.

Afterall we have to be very astute in this kaljug but shouldnt forget our Guru - so appreciate some

advise.

Gurmat says that everything is based on the karmas from past jeevans,

whatever the situation it is a circling effect from past misdeeds and wrongs against others which were the cause of this.

Also 'informing' on someone is a very, very low thing in Sikhi,

You should be content to let future karma take care of these people,

hear or in the afterworld or in a future birth they will be rightly punished,

'telling on them' only satisfy's ones ego and need for revenge which will only lead to future repercussions to you, also do you really think that you could live with being considered an 'informer',

in Guruji's time these were considered the lowest people, and if you read Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh ji's biography you will find that he hated informers deeply and when the authorities pressed and punished and imprisoned him to coerce him to do so, he always refused.

Gurmat says that everything is based on the karmas from past jeevans,

whatever the situation it is a circling effect from past misdeeds and wrongs against others which were the cause of this.

Also 'informing' on someone is a very, very low thing in Sikhi,

You should be content to let future karma take care of these people,

hear or in the afterworld or in a future birth they will be rightly punished,

'telling on them' only satisfy's ones ego and need for revenge which will only lead to future repercussions to you, also do you really think that you could live with being considered an 'informer',

in Guruji's time these were considered the lowest people, and if you read Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh ji's biography you will find that he hated informers deeply and when the authorities pressed and punished and imprisoned him to coerce him to do so, he always refused.

Sort of agree...

But if something illegal has gone on, it may be in your best interest to inform the authorities (police etc.)

Hi All

I am going through a very turbulent time in my life. A lot of upheavel.

During this I felt that someone has been and has played a big part on my demise. And if that

persion wasnt there this could have been avoided somewhat.

Anyway I am to blame for this as well. But I know something about this person that I feel

the hatered; and want to grass them to the authorities.

Have been debating in my head about this but feel like doing this.

Where does one stand at the end of the day according to Gurmat. Is everything fair in Love

and war rule applies in the general life as well.

Afterall we have to be very astute in this kaljug but shouldnt forget our Guru - so appreciate some

advise.

VJKK, I rekon u shudnt grass coz it aint gona make ur life any better is it. If ur looking to move on then dont because u grassing on the person might come bk to haunt u in the future in some way, he/she might want revenge for u grassin.

Bhul Chuk Maff, Fateh