**immortal Productions

Vaheguru jee Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh

As you may be aware 2009 marks twenty-five years since the Indian Government attacked Sri Harmandir Sahib and launched a genocide on Sikhs across the Indian subcontinent. As the anniversary date will fall in June 2009 this is when we are hoping to release the 7th Shaheedi CD in the series.

The theme of the the 7th IP release will be around the attack of Darbar Sahib in 1984 and related incidents. As it will also be twenty five years since the Sikh Massacres in Delhi and surrounding areas of November 1984 we would be looking for some tracks to cover this topic also.

The Immortal Productions team is always looking for new and fresh talent to help contribute and thus with this in mind we are sending a humble benti to anyone who may feel they can contribute to the new album to contact us at info@shaheedi.com.

Finally, we would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who have contributed and supported the project over the past years. None of this is possible without the help of the Sangat.

We hope you are all looking forward to the new release as much as we are!

Warm Regards,

The Immortal Productions Team

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!

Suggestions for the album would be

More Jagowale

More Dhadi influenced ie Sarangi intermixed with modern beats the sound of a sarangi can give out the emotions of a song like no other instrument can

As many tracks as possible

Add New Arists from the UK Panjabi Music Industry ie: Producers and so on,this will help promote the album to a wider audience and wil convey the Sikh Panthic message to the wider Sikh Community instead of the usual faces,it will have more appeal

Maybe a few instrumentals on the new CD as everyone is usually after instrumentals,these can be used in videos and so on,eg tracks like Chamakdeh Taareh have beautiful instrumentation a instrumental of a track like that would go a long way , as the music is what connects the listener to the actual message.

Maybe 1 remix of an older track ?

Those are just suggestions of the top of my head

I think the tracks for this year should be alot more hard-core as they were in the first couple of cds - aka ak47 valeh, Jago etc etc . . .as its 25 years, the tunes should be old skool tracks that everyone heard but remixed propa good - so u know the tunes and the remix make em sound wiked - i.e. the gu shots b4 in jago. etc etc

Gurfateh !

definitely agree with Sarpanch ji's post - More Sarangi & More Jago wale

I would love to hear this 'shaheedi' song by Bhai Sadhu Singh (Dehradun Wale) given the 'IP' treatment - it is a beautiful song "Shingaar Ke Chalian Han Tarikh Purani Nu"

Track 4 ;

http://sikhsangeet.com/albumid759-Sadhu-Si...sh-Pita-Di.html

The line "Masoom de sir mere Dastaar sajaa dehna - Quam Shaheedan da Sardaar bana dehna" is just an awesome line - it moves me to tears everytime I listen to it.

Freed.

The track "Patta Patta Singhan Da Vairi" by Hans Raj Hans should be re-sung with more reference to the movement, the track was legendary.

More Jagowale tracks, try get Punjabi singers who have mentioned the movement in their previous tracks

Babbu Mann, Angrej Ali, Harjeet Harman, HS Talwar have all sung songs with direct references to the Sikh struggle, Im sure there are more.

Balwinder Mattewaria songs have been awesome, more of him too.

I think the tracks for this year should be alot more hard-core as they were in the first couple of cds - aka ak47 valeh, Jago etc etc . . .as its 25 years, the tunes should be old skool tracks that everyone heard but remixed propa good - so u know the tunes and the remix make em sound wiked - i.e. the gu shots b4 in jago. etc etc

definatly agree with this suggestion, but sarangi/dhadi mixes also wud be kool