Fire - Arson At East London Gurdwara - Bow

There was a time when the Sikh panth as a whole, could unite and stand up for itself, now that time has gone. Remember where the power came from. The one who bestowed this power also took it away. It is up to us to get that power back from the giver. The giver is always ready to give, his supplies never run short, just the case of when we want to receive.

Yes this is a wake up call. The message is that we keep on suffering, and we will suffer forever, if we continue to remain lazy. Always keep our guard up, but im not talking physicially, but im talking about the panj chor to. We are letting theives slip by us, unknowingly, and look at the damage being done.

I think this incident is a metaphor. Look how easy they got into that Gurdwara, and destroyed it. In the same way the panj chor are getting into our home and destroying us from the inside. Only when we fight with ourselves shall we become victorious. God is always there, just we blank him out. When the 5th and 9th Guru gave their lives, it was all in the name of God, it was all about God.

Now Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, has done similar, but all we care about is revenge or justice. When we know perfectly well God takes care of all that, and infact there is no need to worry, our own actions will be led by ego, even if we think it is better for the Guru. The message of this incident is

Ad Such, Jugad Such,

Hai Bi Such, Nanak Hosi Bhi Such

But we are not thinking about God, or how God feels, just our pathetic emotions. Stop sending letters to the police and other manmukhs, justice will be done by a Sikh, and God wouldn't have it anyother way. Don't rely on mere mortals for support, then complain when they don't find anything out. Ask God who did the crime, find out the person, seek them, and punish them how all the Sikhs want them punished. The best punishment could be for this person, is realization of Sikhi, then he would feel guilt for what he did to the Guru, then he would ask for forgiveness. Then if it pleases God even he could be forgiven. But in our minds we are thinking "im gonna kill this guy, i hope he goes to jail." Only God is worthy enough to give out such punishments. If he deserves beatings, dharam raj will sort this out.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Baba Banda Singh Ji Bahadur spare the executioner of Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib?

Did Baba Banda Singh Ji Bahadur spare the executioner of the Sahibzaade?

Did Baba Banda Singh Ji Bahadur spare the executioner of Peer Budhu Shaah Ji?

Did Guru Har Rai Sahib forgive their own son Ramrae for disrespecting Gurbaani?

Did Bhai Sukha Singh Ji and Bhai Mehtaab Singh Ji spare Massa Ranghar?

Did Bhai Satwant Singh Ji and Bhai Beant Singh Ji spare Indira?

Did any of these Singh wait for Dharam Raja to administer Justice?

It easy to sit in our arm chairs and sofas and say God will give us justice - but Khalsa Ji we must ask ourselves what are we actually doing?

"Please come under the fold of Satguru, take Amrit, read the Baani and talk among yourselves of the Panth and of the Kesari Nishan Sahib and of your true leader Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji... and when the time comes for confrontation don't kill the poor, dont molest women and don't trouble the old, BUT DON'T SPARE ANYONE WHO INSULTS GURU JI!"

(Sant Gyaani Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa - Mukhi Damdami Taksaal)

Did Baba Banda Singh Ji Bahadur spare the executioner of Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib?

Did Baba Banda Singh Ji Bahadur spare the executioner of the Sahibzaade?

Did Baba Banda Singh Ji Bahadur spare the executioner of Peer Budhu Shaah Ji?

Did Guru Har Rai Sahib forgive their own son Ramrae for disrespecting Gurbaani?

Did Bhai Sukha Singh Ji and Bhai Mehtaab Singh Ji spare Massa Ranghar?

Did Bhai Satwant Singh Ji and Bhai Beant Singh Ji spare Indira?

Did any of these Singh wait for Dharam Raja to administer Justice?

It easy to sit in our arm chairs and sofas and say God will give us justice - but Khalsa Ji we must ask ourselves what are we actually doing?

"Please come under the fold of Satguru, take Amrit, read the Baani and talk among yourselves of the Panth and of the Kesari Nishan Sahib and of your true leader Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji... and when the time comes for confrontation don't kill the poor, dont molest women and don't trouble the old, BUT DON'T SPARE ANYONE WHO INSULTS GURU JI!"

(Sant Gyaani Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa - Mukhi Damdami Taksaal)

I insulted the Guru before, does that mean i should not be spared? Everyone should be given another chance. Only if they refuse should they not be spared.

ਚਾਰੇ ਕਿਲਵਿਖ ਉਨਿ ਅਘ ਕੀਏ ਹੋਆ ਅਸੁਰ ਸੰਘਾਰੁ ॥

if you have committed the four great sins and other mistakes; even if you are a murderous fiend

ਪੋਥੀ ਗੀਤ ਕਵਿਤ ਕਿਛੁ ਕਦੇ ਨ ਕਰਨਿ ਧਰਿਆ ॥

who has never taken the time to listen to sacred books, hymns and poetry -

ਚਿਤਿ ਆਵੈ ਓਸੁ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਤਾ ਨਿਮਖ ਸਿਮਰਤ ਤਰਿਆ ॥੪॥

if you then come to remember the Supreme Lord God, and contemplate Him, even for a moment, you shall be saved. ||4||

The above names you have mentioned, if they seriously wanted forgiveness,i bet they would of been given it. Every situation is different. So it should be treated individually. I'm saying it is better to make people love the lord God rather than get them punished. Everyone has sinned, we have all been given trillions and trillions of second chances, but even still we can be forgiven. That is how kind God is. you can slander God, but he will still love you.

Whatever God does is good for you, a punishment brings pain, this makes you remember God, but say if we could make someone remember God before they get pain, that would be even better.

ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਕੇ ਦਇਆਲ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਤੁਮ ਦੁਸਟ ਤਾਰੇ ਹਰਣਖੇ ॥੪॥੩॥

O Merciful God, Lord and Master of servant Nanak, You have carried across even evil villains like Harnaakhash. ||4||3||

Im even worse than Harnaakash.

I read the first post and that was enough for me...

Veer Ji, How can you be so blinded by ur own mind...Sant Baba Jagjit Singh Ji has already stated that it was an arsonist, it was an inside job and that the culprits should be dealt with...how are you forgetting this..

if we are ready to just look over the words of a mahapurkh and just carry on with our own business then there is no wonder as to why the panth is in such a state

Read this carefully...

Mahraaj Gave shaheedi becuase they knew that the qaum is in such utter despair that if 14000 sikhs were to give shaheedi right now the panth would not be able to bare the stress. there isnt enough vidvaan and parchaariks to take over and carry on the seva of guru sahib..

Mahraaj has taken the shaheedian upon themselves, and we are taking that for granted..time to look outside the box.

hor...whatever happens to the culprit is charadikala, be that imprisonment or death? he sure has his time cut out in the after life!

wjkkwjkf

Disgusted.

Just saw this on the net.

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji said: All of you Sikhs, living in the vilages and the cities, youngsters, those who call themselves Sikhs, why have you fallen asleep? If someone has set fire to Guru/Isht, Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and his son just talks and doesnt do anything, does he have the right to call himself a son of that Guru?

Maybe some people ought to ask themselves this question.

Those who dishonour the Guru, or dishonour someones sister or daughter, for them there is no forgiveness.

WJKK WJKF

In response to your initial thread, I’d like to raise two issues that concern me. At hours of 1330 IST (15th March, Monday), an elderly female lady (from Sikh Community in East London) held that she saw “unknown (Black male)” who was in initiation of escaping from Gurdwara.

Now on the basis of the fireman report, the explanation was arson. The fire fighters have a more professional perception/awareness, to how fires start than we do. The firemen report was immaculate, with a reconciled appreciation of the elderly female statement. The first issue is on what basis you managed to raise, an explanation of electrical failure.

There are other Gurdwara’s that have constant electricity channelling, and they’ve never caught fire. And lets agree principally that it was due to electrical problem, I’m sure the community in Suchkhand Sahib would have noticed the electrical disturbance earlier. Demolishment of a reasonably constructed building takes more than just an electrical overflow.

The second issue is when tangible evidence is provided of the culprits, showing pictures and a statement from Asian community member, how can this be ignored.

“This attack as we firmly believe was carried out by a gang in East London called the London Fields Crew alias London Fields Boys initials in graff 'LFC' 'LFB', both these tags and others were found scattered throughout the Gurdwara estate and flats near by.”

I think the explanation must be realized with logical approach and understanding of what actually happened!

As this is a issue that concerns all the Sikh community deeply, i stress that we should move in a direction to getting those suspects! and not be concerned with how leaving a fan on causes a building to collapse!!!!

WJKK WJKF