Nihungs Versus Taliban 2009

dalsingh101

wake up and do something constructive

instead of discussing c r a p

Just 2 questions if you will.

What is it that you do that is so constructive?

and

Do you think you are in some sort of special postion to make judgements on what we should discuss or not?

Thanks.

1) If you are interested in knowing the gun power of the nihangs why not go and ask them and prepare for the imaginary battle against the taliban.

2) I am a Sikh of the Guru and when 11 saroops of my father have been burnt and drenched in ice cold water I think I have a write to tell a fellow singh whos chatting air to buck up his ideas.

thanks

So what exactly are you personally going to do about the burning of the saroops?

I hope you have better ideas than just stifling debate between Sikhs.

If you are so upset about it, why don't you go to East London and do something constructive?

Me, personally, I plan to help with the rebuilding when it takes place as I have some skills that may help. (I only mention this because I can imagine your next post).

So why go on like the Taliban and stop us talking freely? Did it occur to you that because you believe something to be so, the rest of us do not have to agree with your opinion?

supadupa,

brother this is a forum...people who visit like to discuss issues, useless as they may be.

There are hundreds of other threads on this forum un-related to the

Agan-Bhet of Maharaj Ji's Saroops that happened, but you haven't

told them off.

attacking fellow brothers for no reason will not help us move forward in

getting the culprit.

i cant remember what i said last time, but i did mention 150 years ago one akhali regiment could take out thousands of mujahideen. today, well the nihungs (not all) run around like giant kids ambushing each other and falling out with each other. the taliban on the other hand have some serious balls. suicide bombing!? i dont condone it, but how many nihungs nowadays would go on suicide missions?

Guru ki fauj ...

chahe koi adde(dushman) chahe koi sadde(few sikhs) jhadange dohen ...

and khalistan zindabad i have seen in past to u make many comments regarding sant bhindrawalle which i have never heard in speeches and doing sangat of many taksali singh such as geyani thakur singh of patiala who was a sangi of sant bhindrawalle ... (sorry but couldnt stop myself from asking it this time)

do u have any refrence to back up in form of any audio or text that sant bhindrawalle said that ???

and one personal question dont take it wrong way ... have u ever even been to damdami taksal in punjab ???

none of you have stayed with the fauj, know/experienced their way of life, what they do, how they are. none of you has the nitnem of a fauji either, so before you start running your mouths, make yourself worthy of even moving your tongues.

if waheguru did not want us to speak we wouldnt have been born with tongues. a fauji is something we all aspire to be, train for and pray that we get to fight the good fight as our ancestors did. not something that you can declare ourselves as, just to demand respect from those too weak to protect themselves.

Talibans would win over 80% of nihangz r on drugs,where was they during bluestar? Edited [No Insults]

whats your problem sarpanch?

yes I know this is you!

I do know you go to a friends house to use this account or something, if you see your other account and this one the posts you will see they are very similar ie beliefs and pro khalistan anti nihang.

one Q where were you during bluestar? why dont you go back in time and help the singhs????

80%??? sure about that, I dont class sukhniddan as a drug but I doo agree to an extent SOME nihangs abuse the right

none of you have stayed with the fauj, know/experienced their way of life, what they do, how they are. none of you has the nitnem of a fauji either, so before you start running your mouths, make yourself worthy of even moving your tongues.

:TH:

jassa does!