Check This Group

Fateh Everyone,

I was checking my facebook profile and had a notification that a friend of mine had joined this group. When I tried to have a look at it, no detail is given of its members as it's a closed group and it just seems to me personallly another attempt by some muslim to mis-guide our girls. The upcoming events listed on the right hand side are are all 'melas' with the first one being Baishakhi Mela at Brick Lane which is bengali event and not a Punjabi or Sikh event.

Personally, to me this seems as another attempt to reach out to Sikh Girls...get them over to melas and rest you all know. What do you guys make of it? Am i right or talking crap? What can be done to verify it and make sure sikh girls dont fall into this trap?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=69723006304&ref=nf

To be honest, if we are even to think about tackling these issues we need to think one step ahead and not ponder once the damage has been done.

In this case i am 70% certain if not fully that this is a dodgy group created to mislead and corrupt sikh girls by inviting them over to melas, praising them about being sexy etc....I won't be surprised tho i am just speculating that in the process messeges are being sent to them inviting them to various nightclubs at weekends.....where guys might be already present to 'prey' at them.