Ravidass Is A Guru?

dehodars

I went to Ravidass Bhavan it's not even called a Gurdwara. They had Sri Satguru Granth Sahib there and pictures of all the Bhagats sain, kabir, ravidass, namdev, trilochan. They refer to Ravidass ji as Satguru Ravidass (he was a hindu) and worship him in their ardas and arti. Their preachers are often rude towards amritdharis. They need to answer the quesion why the bhagat bani was added. No where is guru used for ravidass in his 41 shabads. Calling him kranti or kashi gurudev is a mix of hinduism with sikhism. Kabir, namdev, ravidass were hindu reformists and on a spiritual level. Akaal purakh (timeless God) needs to be worshipped alone because the bani of sri guru granth sahib ji starts of with that. Kabir was against tilak and janeo every calendar printed by the cunning brahmin shows him with a tilak and janeo. Similiarly Indian art has portraited Guru Nanak Sahib wearing tons of prayer beads and giving ashirvad in ram and krishna fashion.

Sikhism should be based on sri guru granth sahib ji alone no middle man with mala, bare head with tilak and chola.

erm.... has the point been missed here ?

It is a Ravidas Bhavan so how can it be a Gurdwara ?

This place has been set up by those who follow Bhagat Ravidas Ji so of course there are going to be images/pictures of him.

They follow Bhagat Ravidas Ji so they call him their Guru, and I suppose for them this is true, he is their Guru.

They are not Sikhs they are Ravidas panthies who follow Bhagat Ravidas Ji.

Guru Granth Sahi Ji is sanja, Guru Ji is for all people, so they can parkash Guru Ji, as long as they show due marhyada and respect.

I think most of us are too busy pointing fingers at others, nobody wants to point a finger at their ownself, no one wants to follow guru's ji wisdom who says conquer the mind, conquer the world. Thats why you are here, to search inside you. Why you constantly run after maya, oh my mind.

i continue to share my secret with world with each and every breath of mine. that oh human being, that until you give up the fire of your own ego, you shall continue to burn in this dark age of kali yuga.

no one can help you, but You. oh yes, this is true, we have to give up ourselves, we have to kill ourselves everyday, this is the reality, face it and then ask god for help.

oh this slave of the truth speaks now in front of the world, with each and every breath, that o sikhs, you have made a bludy fool out of SGGS ji, its left time ago, oh the one who slanders the guru, continue to wander lost. with each and every breath i speak now, that god makes me, that o sikhs of the guru, that its still not late, you are not dumb anymore. Ask yourself, sit down in a quiet room, close your eyes and concentrate, what are you? you are nothing my friend but your own thoughts, the reality is something else. how do we find it? we need to accept truth first.

There are people that do not know, they are not aware, they need to find the truth and get what each and every human body deserves.

jap man satnaam sada satnaam, satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaaam satnaam satnaaam

forever dust of your feet

You're not even gursikh, let alone gurmukh if you do not follow the teachings of the guru even once. Hes just sitting there, you read it for show and make the fun out of it and you call yourself. God has no place for ignorants, your ignorance shall keep you wandering. God is ever forgiving, you seek his shelter, he shall save you in instant.

Satnaam sada satnaam

Raj karega khalsa, but khalsa rule to become totally selfless and crazy in love with GOD and then just continue to live for the god in others.

Thats raj karega khalsa, and only that person can fight sava lakh naal ek larava, god saves the honour of its servant.

you cant fight your own mind, let alone the world. GOD is inside you, not in gurudwara, see him there first, because when you see him there, you will see him everywhere even in a stone. ITs all about what you think from inside, this outside worldly display is all rubbish, actually doesn't do any thing to show at all. So become that.

You know the dumb person on the street, world laughs at him. The whole world slanders him, because they are in EGO. They cannot see GOD. there ego do not want to point fingers at themselves yet.

Oh sikhs of the guru, the quicker you make the decision, that you have to accept the truth, the quicker you walk to the saints door for forgiveness, he shall forgive you not even in instant. Are, he has put millions of thieves in the court of lord, he shall save you in instant. become forever a sacrifice to the sant. You dont make yourself a sant, god makes you a sant

O sikhs of the guru, this servant sings now, that the punishment of the ignorant sikhs is that there own guru has given up on them and they shall continue to wander in doubts, unless they choose to accept the truth.

satnaam sada satnaam

forever the dust of your feet

You've done it again lol. But then again, it isn't your fault - your guru Narinder Grewal is the same.

Break the shackles of falsehood and join with the true Guru. Words will get you nowhere, it's all about actions.

Matheen, you are one of them people that claim to know all, oh this servant of the truth speaks, that you shall not be decorated in the world here after, unless you dont get forgiveness for who you are slandering, you are not slandering a body, oh fool understand, ur slandering paar brahm himself, oh listen sikhs of the guru, that unless you change and accept the truth, your own guru shall not come to help you, jap man satnaam sada satnaam

Dass knows nothing except that Narinder Grewal will take you down with him. This guy used Guru Sahib's saroop as a foot rest and ran away from sangat, and you call him your guru. He's in hiding to this day, having cut his kesh and changed appearance to avoid being caught.

I don't have a problem with who you decide to follow - it's your bad karam, as Gurbani says, those who follow a blind guru are blind themselves. However there is no place for your hypocrisy here, a forum for Sikhs of Guru Nanak Ji.

Guru Rakha.

For Sikhs Ravidasji is a Bhagat

for his followers he is a Guru

there should be no problem with that

The Kabirpanthis refer to Bhagat Kabir as their Guru and declare themselves as Hindus -

Our path should be the one laid down by the Gurus and to insist and enforce our beleifs on others is not the Sikh way