The Sikh Channel

satty2007

fateh

the sikh channel is doing an excellent job today you had Guru Gobind Singh Katha on by Bhai Pinderpal Singh it coulden't be played fully becuase of Sukhmani Sahib time could it be played agian later today sometime or in the next week please? The channel is excellent the kirtan, katha, gurbani and the live shows really enjoying all of it the main mission to get Guru Nanaks word to every household its excellent seva. Maybe more katha from a range of kathavachaks Bhai Ajmer Singh Karnal Wale is doing a week at Smethwick, Giani Balbir Singh and Giani Jaswinder Singh for the live shows and more kirtan jathas Bhai Kuldip Singh Dehli Wale were good and Bhai Jujar Singh Hazori Ragi Shri Dukh Nivaran Patiala, Bhai Daya Singh Jalandar Wale etc. Youth Kathavahaks Bhai Kuljit Singh etc. You have pm me with your contact details i will call you by the end of this week.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

This is a Benti, to all the Sikh Channel staff/managing directors,

Can you please stop broadcasting Miss Pooja's "Dharmik" Songs, and other Panjabi singers,

due to I feel WE are giving them publicity, and for example, if someone searchs for

Miss Pooja's Dharmik songs on YouTube or Google, they come up with her silly boycott songs

e.g. Desi Jatt... Instead of the Dharmik songs.

And when the channel was launched, I saw some mona (haircut-so-called Sikh), singing Dharmik geets, with a patka, atleast were a Dastaar.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Khalistan Zindabad.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

This is a Benti, to all the Sikh Channel staff/managing directors,

Can you please stop broadcasting Miss Pooja's "Dharmik" Songs, and other Panjabi singers,

due to I feel WE are giving them publicity, and for example, if someone searchs for

Miss Pooja's Dharmik songs on YouTube or Google, they come up with her silly boycott songs

e.g. Desi Jatt... Instead of the Dharmik songs.

And when the channel was launched, I saw some mona (haircut-so-called Sikh), singing Dharmik geets, with a patka, atleast were a Dastaar.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Khalistan Zindabad.

wjkk wjkf

Ignore all of their bad deeds. Only grasp the vital information from what they say.

wjkk wjkf

please sikhchannel ji,can you play sampuran rehraas instead of the shortened version? If we wanted to listen to the short version we could watch ch 798.

also Channel Panjab did a program called "Raag Ratan". Can you do something similiar ? There were kirtanis coveing all raags from GGS. That would be brill.

But please sort out the rehraas.

thanks.

please sikhchannel ji,can you play sampuran rehraas instead of the shortened version? If we wanted to listen to the short version we could watch ch 798.

also Channel Panjab did a program called "Raag Ratan". Can you do something similiar ? There were kirtanis coveing all raags from GGS. That would be brill.

But please sort out the rehraas.

thanks.

i second that... :)

I have loads of Divans of Sant Waryam Singh Ji, Sant Hari SIngh Ji, Sant Jagjit Singh Ji, Sant Ishar Singh Ji Rara Sahib Walae and GIani Balbir Singh Ji on DVD which i would be happy to send to the channel as long as they get played. Would they be of any interest to you and if so where do i send the DVDs to