Son Of A Sardar Tigerstyle Immortal Productions The Official Video

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the purpose of posting the video on here?

These guys are jokes, amritdhari's with dhumallay and sri sahibs in clubs doing the gigs!?!

In the video one of the fools appears to be wearing dhumalla but has a trimmed up beard! i know they sometimes tie up their dharis but still, this is a joke.

These guys should be boycotted.

They activley promote a bad name for Singhs.

On one hand, we try to convince sikhs clubbing and music is wrong as were given ears for Bani to be heard and mouths to sing it yet these guys, in the same roop - amritdhari, Guru Jis Fauj's Roop are in the face of it playing crap the majority of the time.

I have had first hand experience of their gigs, back then i was not into Sikhi but was put off by their appearance and walked out of a gig.

Admin, please delete the link, viewing Tigerstyles stuff just brings shame to the roop of Khalsa.

These guys are jokes, amritdhari's with dhumallay and sri sahibs in clubs doing the gigs!?!

In the video one of the fools appears to be wearing dhumalla but has a trimmed up beard! i know they sometimes tie up their dharis but still, this is a joke.

On one hand, we try to convince sikhs clubbing and music is wrong as were given ears for Bani to be heard and mouths to sing it yet these guys, in the same roop - amritdhari, Guru Jis Fauj's Roop are in the face of it playing crap the majority of the time.

I have had first hand experience of their gigs, back then i was not into Sikhi but was put off by their appearance and walked out of a gig.

Admin, please delete the link, viewing Tigerstyles stuff just brings shame to the roop of Khalsa.

jaikaraa gajavehh fatehh pavehhh

sat sreee akaaalo

gurbur akaaloo!!!!!!

vahegurooo!!

hw tru veer jeeoo!!

Waheguru. Thats exactly how i feel. Now because of them alot of my punjabi friends think its ok to go to a party if ur in a Dhumalla and have a dhaari. <_< i hope they get some sense soon!

P.S that bhander in the "Dhumalla" is the same one from jazzy b's video "Rambo Rambo" so i dont know what he's chatting about, "son of a sadar" da lagda <_<

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

This track was done as sewa for the Immortal Productions Albums as they have done in the past. However they shouldnt really find the need to make a video and set a bad image of kesdhari/dhamalla wearing Singhs.

Like the previous posters have said it makes it okay for keshdari/dhamalla Singhs to dance and go to gigs. They are setting a poor example and should be more careful about what they do especially in Sikhi Saroop.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

In today's day and age you have to speak the language of those who have lost touch with sikhi and to bring them back to sikhi you have to relate with them, who knows after watching the video who may become a sardar maybe then can progress to try to become a gursikh, what these guys are doing is good, they are promoting sikhi, I didn't see anything inappropriate in the video except for images of the shaheeds and what the message they were portraying, my question to you is, what are you doing to spread the qualities of sikhi? What parchar are you doing? We should only judge if we are suited to be judged.

Music is a big thing amongst the youth. Especially this genre of music and singing and in my opinion it needs to be done. Tigerstyle arent aiming at amrit dhaaris who already have found their Guru and have basic Gursikhi education. They aim at those who you would never see at the Gurdwara, to provoke some thought whilst they are in their cars, or at clubs or wotever. And it works- anyone who says it doesnt work, ive seen the proof of it working.

I wasnt all for this type of stuff either a few years ago, until i realised that this music, these beats, these lyrics are actually getting through to some of our youth.

In terms of the amrit dhaari singhs going into pubs and clubs... i dont condone that and i think that Kanwar (singing) on the video, shouldnt really have been a front man for it. A "Trim Singh" singing about being the son of a sardaar is a bit wrong.

That said, the overall Immortal Productions project has been very successful in achieving what it had set out to do - to bring youth into Sikhi and seva, and highlight key events in Sikh history. So all criticisms aside, well done to these guys.

Guest shastr
In today's day and age you have to speak the language of those who have lost touch with sikhi and to bring them back to sikhi you have to relate with them, who knows after watching the video who may become a sardar maybe then can progress to try to become a gursikh, what these guys are doing is good, they are promoting sikhi, I didn't see anything inappropriate in the video except for images of the shaheeds and what the message they were portraying, my question to you is, what are you doing to spread the qualities of sikhi? What parchar are you doing? We should only judge if we are suited to be judged.

iam sorry, but that is a dumb way of looking at it. "oh atleast they are doing parchar, better then nothing"

ok, i will make a video now that shows me drinking, but i will have my dhumalla on, and i will be in my chola. so this way since we have a lot of drinkers in the sikh panth, i would give them the message that drinking is cool, as long as u do it in sikhi saroop. right? and then those drinkers will be in sikhi saroop, and hopefuly they will become gursikhs? come on now...........

and can i ask wat parchar u are doing mr admin sir? oh let me guess, since u are the admin here, i guess that serves as ur parchar? a website huh?

maaf kario ji, but this aint much parchar either singho.

but u r right about one thing, that we should only judge if we are suited to be judged, but that also does not mean that u go along with everything you see, and say its the right path. there is a difference between judgeing and knowing wats right/wrong.

I agree with both Akaali and SikhRoots, nowadays youth only understand this type of music and lyrics and again they are doing a good sewa.

However they are not amritdhari and are showing Sikhi saroop in a bad light. Sikhs are not encouraged to go to pubs/clubs or dance so why make a video that is working against the sewa and parchaar they were trying to do. They are confusing their sewa with their personal choices and preferences and so some young Sikh mite turn around tomorrow and say well the tigerstyle SINGHS can go gigs then I can too. It sounds stupid but we are in Kalyug and this is what happens, its if he can do it why cant I, in the end the underlying message will be lost.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji would not allow his Singhs to act like this then why are we making it acceptable.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ki Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest militant singh

js seen da commentz above regarding kanwar da rapper and his apperance and i fought i was a 'fanatic', @ least da guyz mde da song 2 inspire sikhz wht hve u dne and no admin dnt remove da link