Questions For Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowal?

SunSingh

I was lucky to spend some time with Babaji yesterday in Toronto,

he spoke alot about keeping rehit and eating meat,

about rehit he said that it is a worrying trend that many young Sikhs keep a

turban but trim their beards, and they keep 4 kakkars but forget the fifth;

he also said it is worrying that there are families where one brother may be into Sikhi

and the rest of the family goes their own way into sansar.

About meat/fish/eggs, Babaji said that they are a huge cause for many illnesses and

physical, endocrine system ailments because animal blood does not mix with human blood

and over time this can cause a number of health problems,

Babaji further said that to walk on the spiritual path it is essential to give up meat/fish/eggs,

alcohol and going to parties and clubs etc.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
Thanks Valli Singh. Are their Kathas being recorded?

Please ask them to do some Katha in London on their way back. :pray:

I spoke with them today, I believe they said on the 20th they will be going to london-

they are coming to surrey, BC from toronto on the 13th and will be leaving on the 19th

Kalyug Brother,

I think only a Nihang like Baba Nihal Singh will

be able to give you satisfactory answers to some of your questions.

lol they are very good friends with sant baba nihal singh ji, both show huge respect for each other...

In Babaji's katha today he basically talked about the power of naam to save sinners like Ajamal

and said that constant simran of Waheguru is essential for liberation.

I was lucky to spend more time with Babaji today,

he happily shared some memories from his youth when he sometimes

visited the Lopo Dera in Ludhiana where he had darshan of the Sants there

and listened to the mythological and historical kathas,

he also spoke of visiting the Sixth Guru's Gurdwara there as well as other sites blessed by shaheeds there.

For anyone who missed the beginning,

Babaji sopke about the history of the nishan sahib

and of the keshri bana worn as the color of sacrifice for the kaum.

He also said we need to transcend the politics of Akali Dal and Congress and Hindu parties etc,

which have engulfed us because being a Khalsa Nation we are really beyond all this and only dependent and accountable to the Guru and not to false organizations.

Babaji said that the nishan sahib is the symbol of Akal Purakh and we should do namaskar to it from deep in our hearts as it is a flag of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.

Babaji also spoke about the sacrifice of Nihang Singhs who gave their heads for the Panth like Akali Poola Singh ji and who wore the farla as a nishan sahib on their sacrificed heads.

Babaji then said that people think in their heads, 'what is the difference between me and a sant?'

the answer is that in the bodily form there is no difference, but in bandagi and enlightened atma there is a huge difference.