Beadbi At Slough Singh Sabha Yet Again!

veladh

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Major beadbi happening at Singh Sabha Slough once again! The parbhandak committee has decided to put sofa-like benches which are higher than the keertani stage in the main darbar and only higher than Maharaj’s thabiya by a couple of inches. There were four placed on each side at the back. This took place on Sunday 5th April 2009 at 5.55pm while sangat were doing chaupai sahibs for the panth. A few members of the sangat got up to prevent this beadbi from occurring however the pardhan Joginder Bal and another member Avtar Cheema aggressively told them to go away. One sevadaar sarcastically said ‘congratulations we’ve turned our gurughar into a church’.

Nothing happened immediately but a few hours later the pardhan came up and called the sevadaar down. ‘Come down into the office’ the sevadaar said ‘you’ll have to wait I will come after finishing sukhaasan seva’to which the pardhan replied ‘I’ve called the police so come down into the office’. After the samapati the sangat all gathered round as they were upset and outraged by seeing the benches and then to find out police had been called into gurughar.

All sangat who were at Singh Sabha Slough on Sunday evening were against the idea of the benches. The benches were taken down in front of the police as the sangat were not informed about them although the committee had apparently passed it through their meetings. The police was called because Mr Bal the president ‘felt threatened’. The police took no action and just wasted their time coming down. However this Sunday 12th April 2009 the committee will be asking the sangat their views whether they want the benches in or not.

According to some sangat the bibiya who do langar seva during the day and the daily baba’s that make a large proportion of the sangat are apparently in favour of having the benches in the darbar sahib and that they have been signing a petition in favour of the benches. We need the support of the sangat to stop beadbi from happening.

Less than month ago, Dhan Dhan Sahib Sree Guroo Granth Sahib Maharaj Jeeo, kurbaned 11 Saroops to awaken the panth. But have we awoken? Where are the Gursikhs who would :

ਤਨੁ ਮਨੁ ਕਾਟਿ ਕਾਟਿ ਸਭੁ ਅਰਪੀ ਵਿਚਿ ਅਗਨੀ ਆਪੁ ਜਲਾਈ

I would cut my mind and body apart in pieces, and offer them all to You; I would burn myself in fire:

If our Guroo can burn 11 Saroops of himself for us, can we not, as his children, to prevent our Father being dishonoured in any way, come on Sunday

This is true love for our Guroos, not the dikavha and pakhand we do. I know that Nagar Kirtan is taking place this Sunday but this is just as important, if not more important.

We know Mr Bal will be reading this and hope he can prevent this mistake from happening.

Photo evidence will be uploaded soon

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can some people do, who are not able to sit down on the floor for prolonged periods? What alternative is there for these people?

edit: also, i know some people put off going to the gurdwara, because they are unable to sit down. I think maybe so that you are not higher than Guru ji, they should make sure Guru ji has an even higher platform.

Yes I agree with parji/penji Maryaada is Maryaada

No one would take chairs into Suckhkand Sri Darbar sahib then why should we do it in any other gurukar

We have to keep in mind that what we do in our guru kar will we do it at suchkand sri darbar sahib same satkar should be kept as darbar sahib

We also need to remember all those singhs and singhnai and gursikh children who gave kurbani for us and we cnt even sit on a floor for 1-2 hours even 15 minutes

Who got cut into peaces just for us so we could seee our today

we need to think really hard about our panth

And if MR Bal AND Mrs. Cheema had senses and love for sikhi they would think twice abt there actions

We need to remember the mistakes WE do today our next generation will have to suffer for them

We need to get these MASANDS out

And yes MR Bal And Mrs. Cheema I do truly call them masands

A person who sells Guru Jis Rumalla Sets For 500 Pounds Each For his own benefit I have no other word to describe Them

A person who cnt be truly to Dhan Dhan Pita Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj how can he be truly to a person

It is now left in the hands of the sangat to decide On Sunday sumthing WILL Be Done

Many Mistakes Have be put and said and I ask forgiveness

Yes I agree with parji/penji Maryaada is Maryaada

No one would take chairs into Suckhkand Sri Darbar sahib then why should we do it in any other gurukar

We have to keep in mind that what we do in our guru kar will we do it at suchkand sri darbar sahib same satkar should be kept as darbar sahib

We also need to remember all those singhs and singhnai and gursikh children who gave kurbani for us and we cnt even sit on a floor for 1-2 hours even 15 minutes

Who got cut into peaces just for us so we could seee our today

we need to think really hard about our panth

And if MR Bal AND Mrs. Cheema had senses and love for sikhi they would think twice abt there actions

We need to remember the mistakes WE do today our next generation will have to suffer for them

We need to get these MASANDS out

And yes MR Bal And Mrs. Cheema I do truly call them masands

A person who sells Guru Jis Rumalla Sets For 500 Pounds Each For his own benefit I have no other word to describe Them

A person who cnt be truly to Dhan Dhan Pita Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj how can he be truly to a person

It is now left in the hands of the sangat to decide On Sunday sumthing WILL Be Done

Many Mistakes Have be put and said and I ask forgiveness

good one bro!

Idiots if they must use the excuse of oldies having problems of sitting down why not dig the floor up and make it lower by a metre thats what we have at havelock road gurdwara ,chairs are at the back and are lower than the floor in a special area where the floor goes down through a slope in to a lower level - so the actual level of the chair in level with the floor where the sangat sits