Beadbi At Slough Singh Sabha Yet Again!

veladh

The excuse that old people can not sit down is a bunch of bullshi*!! Look how old Guru Amar Das Ji was and he was doing continuous Seva of Guru Angad Dev Ji every morning!!

I heard about this story the other day and i know the GurSikh, Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Pyare!! More of us need to be like this!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Mr Bal and Mrs Cheema, (who are most probably going to read this)

Hello there! I hope you are satisfied with the remarks made hear. I dont know what it is that you fear so much about the youth today, maybe that they're finding their sikhi? building love for Maharaj jee and with kirpa becoming tyaar bar tyaar? Whatever it is, you certainly seem bent on trying to distort the message of sikhi, and the beautiful path these youth are trying to follow and do parchaar of

well here is my message to you, and whoever you work for or sent you: You will fail. Read up if you dont know who the masands are, but you should be getting the gist of it now... your day will come, and i feel really truely sorry for you because you dont seem to know just how much paap you've put on your head.

With Maharaj Jees kirpa, the sangat will carry on joining to gurbani, and therefore they'll carry on getting stronger. And there is nothing you can do or say about it. And everytime you try one of ur little tactics, we'll be there, try as you might, you cant get rid of us. You have every right to feel threatened Mr Bal, but the police can't save you from where your headed jee.

Things are going to change, for the better, and maybe thats what scares you the most

hope you enjoyed reading this, still unsure if it should have been posted on here though, but at least you had a chance to see how much we love you :D

ਤ੍ਰਿਭੰਗੀ ਛੰਦ ॥

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਕਾਲ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਉਸਤਤਿ ॥

ਖਗ ਖੰਡ ਬਿਹੰਡੰ ਖਲ ਦਲ ਖੰਡੰ ਅਤਿ ਰਣ ਮੰਡੰ ਬਰ ਬੰਡੰ ॥

The sword chops well, chops the forces of fools and this mighty one bedecks and glorifies the battlefield.

ਭੁਜ ਦੰਡ ਅਖੰਡੰ ਤੇਜ ਪ੍ਰਚੰਡੰ ਜੋਤਿ ਅਮੰਡੰ ਭਾਨ ਪ੍ਰਭੰ ॥

It is the unbreakable staff of the arm, it has the powerful luster and its light even bedims the radiance of the sum.

ਸੁਖ ਸੰਤਾ ਕਰਣੰ ਦੁਰਮਤਿ ਦਰਣੰ ਕਿਲਬਿਖ ਹਰਣੰ ਅਸਿ ਸਰਣੰ ॥

It brings happiness to the saints, mashing the vicious ones, it is the destroyer of sins and I and under its refuge.

ਜੈ ਜੈ ਜਗ ਕਾਰਣ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਉਬਾਰਣ ਮਮ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਰਣ ਜੈ ਤੇਗੰ ॥੨॥

Hail, hail to the cause of the world, saviour of the universe, it is my preserver, I hail its victory!

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa

vaheguroo jee kee fateh!!

Hello there! I hope you are satisfied with the remarks made hear. I dont know what it is that you fear so much about the youth today, maybe that they're finding their sikhi? building love for Maharaj jee and with kirpa becoming tyaar bar tyaar? Whatever it is, you certainly seem bent on trying to distort the message of sikhi, and the beautiful path these youth are trying to follow and do parchaar of

well here is my message to you, and whoever you work for or sent you: You will fail. Read up if you dont know who the masands are, but you should be getting the gist of it now... your day will come, and i feel really truely sorry for you because you dont seem to know just how much paap you've put on your head.

With Maharaj Jees kirpa, the sangat will carry on joining to gurbani, and therefore they'll carry on getting stronger. And there is nothing you can do or say about it. And everytime you try one of ur little tactics, we'll be there, try as you might, you cant get rid of us. You have every right to feel threatened Mr Bal, but the police can't save you from where your headed jee.

Things are going to change, for the better, and maybe thats what scares you the most

hope you enjoyed reading this, still unsure if it should have been posted on here though, but at least you had a chance to see how much we love you :D

ਤ੍ਰਿਭੰਗੀ ਛੰਦ ॥

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਕਾਲ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਉਸਤਤਿ ॥

The sword chops well, chops the forces of fools and this mighty one bedecks and glorifies the battlefield.

It is the unbreakable staff of the arm, it has the powerful luster and its light even bedims the radiance of the sum.

It brings happiness to the saints, mashing the vicious ones, it is the destroyer of sins and I and under its refuge.

Hail, hail to the cause of the world, saviour of the universe, it is my preserver, I hail its victory!

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa

AKAAAAALLL !!!!!!!! :pray:

ਤ੍ਰਿਭੰਗੀ ਛੰਦ ॥

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਕਾਲ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਉਸਤਤਿ ॥

ਤ੍ਰਿਭੰਗੀ ਛੰਦ ॥

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਕਾਲ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਉਸਤਤਿ ॥

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa

AKAAAAAAAAAAAL

tomarrow, pardaan saab joginder bal , will try to bring up the issue of sofal ike benches in,

dhan dhan sahib sree guroo granths sahib jee maharaj's darbaar, banee keh bothit, kaljug ke ot, chavar takth de malik's darbaar.

bentee for sangat to come down, to ensure he, his sidekick miss avtar kaur cheema and the rest of his cheleh dont put them back up.

hes gettin petitions done, hell have support from lots of sangat, who have proberly never come gurdwara or do do seva.

99% of the sevadaars of the gurooghar disagree with them being this, and this was expressed last sunday wen he called the police, they laufed @ him, as there was no reason why there time to should b wasted due to silly politicans trouble making games.

tomarrrow, arambta of vaisakhee akand paat sahib 6am.

around 9ish the issue will b discussed by the committe, as far as we no, pardaan saab ant stepping down...

dhanvaad

written and sent by dassan dass, amarpreet singh.

(the reason i used gupt account is beacuse thats were the email address are for singhs and singhniaan.)

bhul chuk maaf jeeoo

akaall sat sreeee akaalo

msg being circulated.

The excuse that old people can not sit down

is a bunch of bullshi*!! Look how old Guru Amar Das Ji was and he was doing

continuous Seva of Guru Angad Dev Ji every morning!! I heard about this story

the other day and i know the GurSikh, Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Pyare!! More of us need

to be like this!

I read about this this week so decided to pay a visit to slough gurdwara.

Can I firstly point out there are no benches at slough gurdwara so whoever has made this up?

I'm a sikh youth myself abd has spent some time reading about sikhi.... My question is if you have a wheelchair and can't wAlk does this mean you cannot go upstair to matha tekh?

Some time back I met a lady who suffered parkinsons and said she could not sit on the floor .....can we not consider people like these?

To be honest I don't see what is wrong with it....the way u guys r talking only someone n good health wud be able to attend gutdwara.

Also I've read a few comments made about mr bal....

Sounds like there are a minority that don't agree with him.

My parents have known him for years and he is a honest sevadar of the sikh community.

He is a true believer and follower of sant bindrawala..

Mr bal has for years worked to promote sikhi and I am ashamed to read some of the messages written by you on this blog.

You all call yourselves guru jis sikhs but the way your talking makes me sick. I'm ashaned to say I'm a sikh youth.

Before thibgs are posted on this you should get your facts right.....there are NO benches! Stop causing troubles spend your time constructively reading up on sikhi rather than causing trouble. Sikhi does not teach you to fight with your own.

Your all a minority ......!

tomarrow, pardaan saab joginder bal , will try to bring up the issue of sofal ike benches in, dhan dhan sahib sree guroo granths sahib jee maharaj's darbaar, banee keh bothit, kaljug ke ot, chavar takth de malik's darbaar. bentee for sangat to come down, to ensure he, his sidekick miss avtar kaur cheema and the rest of his cheleh dont put them back up. hes gettin petitions done, hell have support from lots of sangat, who have proberly never come gurdwara or do do seva. 99% of the sevadaars of the gurooghar disagree with them being this, and this was expressed last sunday wen he called the police, they laufed @ him, as there was no reason why there time to should b wasted due to silly politicans trouble making games. tomarrrow, arambta of vaisakhee akand paat sahib 6am. around 9ish the issue will b discussed by the committe, as far as we no, pardaan saab ant stepping down... dhanvaad written and sent by dassan dass, amarpreet singh. (the reason i used gupt account is beacuse thats were the email address are for singhs and singhniaan.)

bhul chuk maaf jeeoo akaall sat sreeee akaalo

msg being circulated.

I will be there to support mr bal.... I'm sorry but don't agree wiv any of you on this

Your getting people together to cause trouble in gurdwara ....is that what you have learnt? You call yourselves guru ji's pyare. Yet planning to get sangat together and cause trouble in guru ji's darbar!! .

tomarrow, pardaan saab joginder bal , will try to bring up the issue of sofal ike benches in, dhan dhan sahib sree guroo granths sahib jee maharaj's darbaar, banee keh bothit, kaljug ke ot, chavar takth de malik's darbaar. bentee for sangat to come down, to ensure he, his sidekick miss avtar kaur cheema and the rest of his cheleh dont put them back up. hes gettin petitions done, hell have support from lots of sangat, who have proberly never come gurdwara or do do seva. 99% of the sevadaars of the gurooghar disagree with them being this, and this was expressed last sunday wen he called the police, they laufed @ him, as there was no reason why there time to should b wasted due to silly politicans trouble making games. tomarrrow, arambta of vaisakhee akand paat sahib 6am. around 9ish the issue will b discussed by the committe, as far as we no, pardaan saab ant stepping down... dhanvaad written and sent by dassan dass, amarpreet singh. (the reason i used gupt account is beacuse thats were the email address are for singhs and singhniaan.)

bhul chuk maaf jeeoo akaall sat sreeee akaalo

msg being circulated.

I will be there to support mr bal.... I'm sorry but don't agree wiv any of you on this

Your getting people together to cause trouble in gurdwara ....is that what you have learnt? You call yourselves guru ji's pyare. Yet planning to get sangat together and cause trouble in guru ji's darbar!! .

-ask any old aunty thats there on sunday evenings-i will put the video up on you tube- MR BAL freely and openly admitted putting the benches up...

u support Guroo ka Nindak....none of this is lies , so i suggest you get ur fact straights first

we were actaully planning to do it peacefully, and if there was any trouble we had people in place to do sukhasan

they were taken out the sunday they were put in Maharaj's darbar and MR BAL-suggested that it be decided on the following sunday

....mr bal is guroo ka nindak...he said (which i have a recording of), he only believes in Guroo Granth Sahib Ji Dee Bani so u go and join him. ..he said that chaupai sahib da jaap(1million) is anti gurmat

maaph karna for my krodh and anger and hankaar in this post

and as for being "an honest sevadaar of guroo ghar"-he was asked about Japji Sahib on stage once, and he openly said he didnt know anything....how can he be pardhaan? he allows senchiya to be put on the floor and stacked on top of each other-there were more than 10 stacked up high...its disgusting

i suggest you open your eyes

maaph karna for my krodh and anger and hankaar in this post