Beadbi At Slough Singh Sabha Yet Again!

veladh

Guest Kizarny

Bravo! Come on here and write your pages. Are you happy now? Meanwhile, not a damn thing has been done while you're sitting on your <banned word filter activated>.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bravo! Come on here and write your pages. Are you happy now? Meanwhile, not a damn thing has been done while you're sitting on your <banned word filter activated>.

well if you had turned up on sunday, if anyone from here had, then you would have seen that something has been done...the benches will not be going up during this committee-so it has been halted! but mr bal did say that it would be up to the next committee

you have no idea what its like to live in slough and day in, day out, when you go and have Maharaj's darsan, you walk in to the room where people are supposedly having santhiya, and when you ask them not to put their senchiya on their floor with pyaar and nimratha-having it flung back in your face, that thats ur way of showing satkaar..we dont have to cos our minds and hearts are clean, and knowing that the bal himself doesnt see anything wrong with putting senchiya on the floor

im not any kind of gursikh but it hurts me alot to see a senchee sahib placed on the floor

well if you had turned up on sunday, if anyone from here had, then you would have seen that something has been done...the benches will not be going up during this committee-so it has been halted! but mr bal did say that it would be up to the next committee

you have no idea what its like to live in slough and day in, day out, when you go and have Maharaj's darsan, you walk in to the room where people are supposedly having santhiya, and when you ask them not to put their senchiya on their floor with pyaar and nimratha-having it flung back in your face, that thats ur way of showing satkaar..we dont have to cos our minds and hearts are clean, and knowing that the bal himself doesnt see anything wrong with putting senchiya on the floor

im not any kind of gursikh but it hurts me alot to see a senchee sahib placed on the floor

dw bhenjee bhai kiazarny will come and sort it out, beacuse he doesnt like rite pages but rather gets things done.

veerjee "sanithya" @ guroo ghar happens during the day...

Veer ji , let's be honest what have u done about what happend in 84]

What have I done?

We ahould be united and talking against 84 not talking and fighting against each other. If we start fighting against each other about these small issues then things like 84 is going to be hidden behind.....

This is what the indian govenrmebt want.......

,NEVER FORGET 84

We havent done anything youre right but as a sangat we were trying to a chaupai sahib jaap for 1984 yet mr bal finds this 'bamanvaad' and not part of akal thakt maryada..where does it say in akaal thakt maryada that gurdwareh can only do akhaand paats, sehaj paaths or sukhmani sahib paath but no other bani can be read?? when that question was put forwrd he replied oh chaupai sahib is read in the morning amrit vela..so just one is enough? reading more is bamanvaad? when asked why do u go to the 84 rally bal said to raise an international voice so we said yeah that raises an international voice and reading gurbani raises voices to Vaheguroo...he had no reply to that.. Veerji that committee needs to work along with the sangat to 'Unite' rather than carrying out anti panthic acts and trying to cause issues amongst the youth..people like mr bal are very clever and know how to turn things against others and make it seem like they are the good ones trying to do all they can for the panth..u call him great ..what has he done in the past two years for the panth?? anyways u dont need to believe paapis like me u will find out in your own experiences..

bhul chuk maaf karnee jee...

What have I done?

We ahould be united and talking against 84 not talking and fighting against each other. If we start fighting against each other about these small issues then things like 84 is going to be hidden behind.....

,NEVER FORGET 84

We havent done anything youre right but as a sangat we were trying to a chaupai sahib jaap for 1984 yet mr bal finds this 'bamanvaad' and not part of akal thakt maryada..where does it say in akaal thakt maryada that gurdwareh can only do akhaand paats, sehaj paaths or sukhmani sahib paath but no other bani can be read?? when that question was put forwrd he replied oh chaupai sahib is read in the morning amrit vela..so just one is enough? reading more is bamanvaad? when asked why do u go to the 84 rally bal said to raise an international voice so we said yeah that raises an international voice and reading gurbani raises voices to Vaheguroo...he had no reply to that.. Veerji that committee needs to work along with the sangat to 'Unite' rather than carrying out anti panthic acts and trying to cause issues amongst the youth..people like mr bal are very clever and know how to turn things against others and make it seem like they are the good ones trying to do all they can for the panth..u call him great ..what has he done in the past two years for the panth?? anyways u dont need to believe paapis like me u will find out in your own experiences..

as per akaal takht maryada you don't need to read chaupai sahib in the morning.

:)

What have I done?

,NEVER FORGET 84

as per akaal takht maryada you don't need to read chaupai sahib in the morning.

:)

loooll

if u had come u would knw what was done Ji

guru kirpa

vaheguroo veer "darasingh" jeeo bro firstly, mr bal is not supported by majoirty of sikh sangataan in slough. committe members have in large numbers left his side, so how can we expect the sangat to follow him?? also before dass goes on...erm akirtan bhenjee check your msgs. regarding the old lady on a wheelchair, thats a very rare case scenrio, if you were in gurooghar for this weekend, you would have noticed a large majorty of "punjabi" youth sitting on chairs...ryte? ok they were my cuzin and older brothers (we had an akandpaat @ guroghar). they sit on chairs beacuse there lazy, none of them are injured etc etc, they sit thre beacuse there available. now if in dhan sahib sree guroo granth sahibs jee maharaj's diwaan there was chairs, ill bet you on this, in few months they sit on them, there besharam, theyve got no pyar for sikhee or mat of gurmat. no matter hw much you explain they won't lissen, you can convince one but it wnt get far due to peer pressure, and wanting to "chill together" veerjee, gurbanee, shabad guroo is our king, if you to belive in it or uphold satkaar for gurbanee then callling yourself (or myself , or any1) a sikh is abit hyprocritical. we need to wakeup, and realise wwho shabad guroo is!... bhai sahib jeeo, were all open to critism,so pls dnt b afraid, and you can come discuss this with some of on the level. were not radicals/militants who like causing truoble, but wen sahib sree guroo granth sahib jee maharajs satkaar is in bad hands, then guroo kirpa deh naal, guroo pyariaan faujan will rise... regarding trouble in darbaar jeeo, we didnt plan any :S, and there wasnt any. but if your a regular sunday goer, then you may realise whos the trouble maker in darbaar. veerjeeo if you wish to talk to sum1 bout this, either pop in gurodwara today around 6 or email gupt_sevadaar@hotmail.co.uk, where you can email a sevadaar amd if you want ring up and discuss it. we really want to get rid of the misconceptions... dhanvaad jee maafe if i said nefink rong, @ the end of the day im nuffink, empty vessels make alot of noise, hence me... but gurooo kirpa we shud all strive to b full with naam gurbanee pyar nimrtatha gurbur akaalo

I'm sorry but if you guys can speak to me like this for expressing my opinion then what hope does mr bal have with you

What's happened to freedom of speech. My parents read your articles last nite and were ashamed. They have lived in sloigh since the 80s and have known bal for years, they say mr bal has helped his community fir years and has been a approachable man.

I am a regular goer at the gurdwara and know exactly what has happened in the last two years. Y did committee members leave the commitee....because they are chor and mr bal wasn't having it! I've read a whole blog on this and it sounds like one or two of you are the instigators and the rest just believe what you say.

I think before accusations are made you should get facts.....as its a criminal offence to make such statements such as mr bal pocketing money.

YoU say a majority of sikh sangat are against mr bal......this is incorrect.....I found out today from a friend another sikh youth that the majority of sikh sangat are for this.

Also none of you answered my question relating to wheelchair users and the lady with parkinson. You say it is rare.....why do you think its rare.....I'm sure they don't feel like they can come because they can't sit......dontyou think we should cater for them.

I don't what to argue and to call me a bacha is not mature at all. We should be able to talk constructively. Can you not even do that. Ok you say you are not causing trouble but some of the comments make me think it. We need to stop these comments. We are all guru jis pyare and its not right for us to talk to each other like this.

I should be at gurdwara tmw so will try and c u all in the back. But I still suggesst you all need to sit back and listen to yourselves.

We shoulnt be fighting our own, its not up to us to decide if someone is a masand or not.

What mr bal done in 1984 was not the only thing he has done. When mr bal done what he done in 84 where were the rest of the sikhs....let me guess doing overtime at work!!!! You shoulnt just shrug off what he has done....he made a point!!!!not only that he has actively talked against human rights.....about what happend in 84 ......tO date he has been a community leader and being followers of bindranwala we all should be working together.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

look here singh...you can do nindiya of me all you want i dont give a damn...but the person ur referring to was NOT a chor....if thats the case, why do the Gurdwara still refuse to become a charity (whereby all accounts would be visible to the public), there is no evidence of that person being a chor, rather they wanted to defame that person; secondly after the "chor" had left the committee, why are the treasury of Guroo Ghar still keeping the Guroo Ghar money frozen?; andthirdly, how many people has that Guroo Ka Nindak, Mr Bal, brought into their sangat and consequently, brought into Sikhi and have been blessed with amrit dee daat i count zero; yet that person whom u call a chor, has brought six people so far and i count another six children who i know are just yearning for amrit but are trying to build pakka nitnem and rehit....

dara singh beware of doing nindiya of such Gursikhs-have fear of Maharaj-His Gursikhs are so pyaara to Him, that the Gursikh may not care about the nindiya, but Maharaj does

Guroo Arjun Dev Ji Maharaj says:

ਸੰਤ ਕਾ ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰਿ ਮਾਰਾ॥

The slanderer of the Saint is cursed/destroyed by Paramaesur

ਸੰਤ ਕੇ ਦੋਖੀ ਕਉ ਦਰਗਹ ਮਿਲੈ ਸਜਾਇ॥

The slandered of the Saint gets his punishment in the court of Akaal Purakh

Also, why is Mr Bal allowing anti Dasam Bani-including cds against bachittar natak to be sold on his stall? if hes such a great man for our community he should be condemning people who produce such cds

he was also selling Kala Afghana's books; pls note that Kala Afghana has been excommunicated by Akaal Takhat

and btw as to where my family were in 1984- i will tell you-they were active members of the movement and many in my family have been shaheed and tortured, and to this day are harassed by police...my question is...even know singhs have been in jail for 25 yrs and are innocent but still stuck there....many families are poverty stricken....as a "khalistani" what does mr bal actively do?

does he provide support for shaheeds families-pay for their children's weddings because when you go to punjab u here alot of ppl say tht they dont wanna get married into a "terrorists" family;pay for childrens education? etc etc

Mr Bal has no respect for Sant Jarnail Singh Ji, let alone follow him. The only reason Sant ji's saroop is still up is because the Sangat stopped him taking it down. There was a time when Akhand Paaths at slough would be held with full Maryada and Mahapursh visiting the UK would make a point of visiting. Sant Baljit Singh Ji Dadusahib wale even stayed at the Gurudwara.

The main Granthi (Bhai Jatinder Singh Ji) was a Chardi kala Gursikh who had spent his early life doing sewa and simran and encouraged many youth from Slough to become Amritdhari. Now he quietly works as a builder in East London after being replaced by someone who doesn't question the pardhaan.

Was Mr Bal shot by a cross-bow some months ago?