Simranjit Singh Is Not Missing

Guest _Simranjit Singh_

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

everyone leave the boy alone he might have a reson to leave. i met him a few times in kirtan darbars few years bak this guy is gona go next lvl singh do wat the singhs say go bak home. The time 4 u to leave is not right now its later on in life cooll. tell the singhs i said fathe!!

everyone leave the boy alone he might have a reson to leave. i met him a few times in kirtan darbars few years bak this guy is gona go next lvl singh do wat the singhs say go bak home. The time 4 u to leave is not right now its later on in life cooll. tell the singhs i said fathe!!

lol, if u know the score then i think u shld contact him and tel him.

lol, wat singhs are u on about man. how is any1 gona know by jst "singhs"! lolzlolzlolz! jst takling the piss

over and out

I don't know the guy but i say you leave him to it

Who are any of you to judge him? You dnt even know why he ran away. It could of been for the better.

All you foolish people out there who are calling him selfish and all sorts..i think you should just shut your mouths because im guessing none of you know the full story.

And please stop cussing the poor kid,LEAVE HIM BE!

Guest Kizarny
All you foolish people out there who are calling him selfish and all sorts..i think you should just shut your mouths because im guessing none of you know the full story.

And please stop cussing the poor kid,LEAVE HIM BE!

That's real big of you to be talking like that! Don't tell anyone here to shut their mouths. We all have a right to an opinion. His own family was worried about him!!! Do you also think they should shut their mouths, too?!!!

Guest Guest

this really is preposterous, with people seemingly flocking to his defece in some ill mannered display of solidarity with him, because they think he's "next level" or going to do "bhagti" or whatever.

Seriously, do people stop to actually read what they write? Since when has detaching yourself like a yogi been the Gursikh way of things? Has anyone who claims that he has left everything to get closer to Va-he-guroo heard of Sidh Ghosht?!

First of all non of u have any idea what this singh has been through.. im not saying i know.. but YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE. so instead of sitting here and talking rubbish why dont u go and do something productive with ur time?

Simranjit singh does not care what u think or what u say on here so u are really wasting ur time. hes probably sitting there laughing at you right now - (i know i am)

If u care so much about his well-being then u shud b doing ardas but no - we just love to put our noses where they reallllyyyy dont belong.

May maharaj do kirpa on us all

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee kee fateh

First of all non of u have any idea what this singh has been through.. im not saying i know.. but YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE. so instead of sitting here and talking rubbish why dont u go and do something productive with ur time?

Simranjit singh does not care what u think or what u say on here so u are really wasting ur time. hes probably sitting there laughing at you right now - (i know i am)

If u care so much about his well-being then u shud b doing ardas but no - we just love to put our noses where they reallllyyyy dont belong.

lol, we get it now, this thread is old and you are reviving it. And you are saying not judge but you are judging us.

evidence

so instead of sitting here and talking rubbish why dont u go and do something productive with ur time?

Thats judging, we all make mistakes, its not our business, yeah yeah we get it now, so sorry.

Yes God, please do kirpa on all of us. So stuff like this doesn't happen again. All of us are just normal humans, its in our nature to be curious. WE just don't know when to stop, till its too late, so once again sorry to Simranjit Singh, for barging in your business.