Islamic Taliban Militants Try To Impose Shariah On Pakistani Sikhs

cool water

did i say sikhi was based on being anti-something? no. well stop forcing your opinions on me and pretending i said that. your the one who goes on about mortal enemies and so on.

and can you show me where i said we shouldnt talk about this? can you even respond to any of my points in a clear logical way, or are you so used to stirring up sikh emotion that it annoys you one of us steps back and actually thinks first? thats whats ruined our quom- being the slaves of other's biddings, rather than our guru's.

guessing by attitude in your posts its clear that you havent done much either. but i'm young so i have the time. you old farts are like the people i described in post 21 though, so the jokes on you.

a hate campaign against sikhs? happens all over the world, whether locally and just racist in some places, to govt. sanctioned in other places. do you know anything about hindustani history?

and you accuse me of trying to deflect the issue........then tell me who brought the dal khalsa uk into this?

Militants occupy houses of Sikhs in Orakzai

By our correspondent

KALAYA: Militants occupied four houses of Sikh community in Qasimkhel village of Lower tehsil of Orakzai Agency on Tuesday. Galyan Singh, elder of the Sikh community, said that about 200 armed men arrived there and demanded Rs 40 million. “We failed to pay the amount and they forced the 38-member Sikh community to vacate the houses,” he said. “The families have now taken refuge in Manikhel area.” Meanwhile, the local residents condemning the incident said it was injustice to the minority community in the area.

===============================================

What does the dal khalsa and the Pakistan lovers have to say about this?

Does persecution and oppression not ring any bells? I think its past the stage of turning a blind eye....

Either Sikh organisations do something about this menace urgently or you will see hardly any Sikhs left in NWFP of Pakistan.

oh look who was the one who deflected the issue. oh dear, it looks like you two are the ones with ulterior motives. any more reliable sources for the story than cool water's pakistani paper? or any evidence of links between dal khalsa uk and pakistan authorities?

oh and btw, your hate blinds you far more than it ever has done to me. and your unbelievably bad, almost freshy english, shows who here truly suffers from a 'lack of thinking power' - which is called intelligence by most people.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far Nihangs vs Taliaban is concerned one big difference is nature of arms even with traditional arms like Teghas ,Khandas, Spears Kirpans U can overcome any one but subject to nature of tactics used big example is battle for OKINAWAS islands in world war second in which japence soldiers were short of amuniation but with there SAMURAI KHATTANAS SWORD with assistance of local people with Samurai background these fighters first wiped out Red Army of soviet union of 60,000 then in hit and run tactics.then U.S TROOPS were able to occupy 12 islands after 3 months of siege but lost 35,000 soliders, it was unbeliveable to see machineguns and tanks got beaten by swords . Even during vietnam war unamed local people were able to overpower the armed US soldiers. In defence expo of 2004 in newdelhi WEAPON FOR DISPLAY WAS THE KIRPAN IN US ARMY STALL, my point is impotance of traditional arms cannot be overlooked yes it is good to learn the use of modern weapons . Another recent example is of mubai where the sikhs after the killing of sikh by sirsa dera followers replushed the guntoting hooligans with teghas.

go ask panthic.org who have articles of sikh muslim friendship groups or whatever, i hate these sikhs who suck up to pakistanis, and those same sikhs won't say anything to tthese muslims for the insults and rapes these pakistanis cause on sikhs, how many sikh girls bin kidnapped and raped in india while panthic weekly sucks up to them

the point being made is that sikhs have to open their eyes to the realities surrounding us

we cant be victims to aimless scaremongering and racist hate talk which is against the very message of Sikhi

and in refernence to the Dal Khalsa in the UK - these are the same people who never tire about talkig about the evil bahmans and the RSS hand in everything whilst keeping mum about the state of sikh brothers in states like Pakistan becuase it does not suit their political positiion

Sikhs have no problem in Pakistan .. end of go to Nanakana Sahib with the Jatha and see for youself,twadeh thar sapph larda rehnda,If you want to ahead and believe the exaggerated Indian Media and so on go do so, just for your info Sikhs were caught drug dealing and were fined what you want us to say???

And before you and cool water harp on about Gurdwareh being blown up and so on due to this so called threat I can assure you and others not ONE Gurdwara will be touched on destroyed you have my word,if you have never been to Pakistan and never seen the ground reality then how can you sit here and go on about us

you praise muslims cause you fear india