Soho Road

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know how many of you have been to Soho Road Gurudwara recently (GNNSJ) but they have an exhibition in the new nishkam centre.

In there, I saw something which shocked me yesterday. There was Baba Deep Singh Ji's Khanda and me and my friend were debating whether it was the real deal. Anyone got any info? It looks too light to be the real khanda but it does have the leather sheath which loooks old maybe indicating it was his.

Please shed some light sangat ji..

ask them if its the real McCoy, baba deep singh ji had a few khandas not just one, Ive been told he didnt use the 16kg one? in jung he used a lighter one as, if you use a heavy shastar in jung your arms would get real tired and how could you fight for many days.

ask them if its the real McCoy, baba deep singh ji had a few khandas not just one, Ive been told he didnt use the 16kg one? in jung he used a lighter one as, if you use a heavy shastar in jung your arms would get real tired and how could you fight for many days.

its baba deep singh jeee

not an aam banda/moorakh like dasss

Guest shastr

16kg? it was 18kg singho. and ur asking how coudl he fight with such heavy shastr?, well the same way u fight with ur head in the palm of ur head and do jang for 3 miles. and yes baba ji did jang with his head in palm for 5 koh, which comes out to be 3 miles. we are talking about dhan dhan baba deep singh ji here, not an ordinary person.

7 bania + 110 jap ji sahibs + panj granthi = a whole lot of power