Benti To The Dal In Uk

Laadli Fauj

http://www.sikhitube.com/video/1664/Beadbi-at-bow-Gurudwara

^im pretty sure many of you have seen that video by now, and that all of you know about this incident. So much behjti to our Isht..the price for this was death/sodhaa by singhs in the old days, what are we doing now?

The Dal is pargat in good numbers and chardi kala in the UK, and not for no reason. Its not enough to go to nagar kirtans and smagams and look pretty, seva needs to be taken up. It is the duty of the Dal to take care of and keep the panth safe. Ignore this responsibility and we are nothing but fakes that wear bana to look pretty and boost our egos.

My request is that the fauj in UK get together and start vichaars on what needs to be done to prevent such behjti from happening in the future. Gurdwara maryadas throughout the UK need to be secured, from what i have heard theres is bejti to maryada going on throughout the UK, which needs to be stopped. Once again, as laadle faujis it is not enough to wear bana and go to smagams and do seva there. I implore you all to come together, gather the fauj in UK (regardless of whether they belong to Budda Dal/Tarna Dal or not, anyone who wants to do seva should not be turned down due to jatha affiliations) and start working towards ending such behjti