Aston Villa

gsathwal

Guest fordcapri
Good to see Villa wearing Vaisaikhi Shirts, hopefully gives them the luck they need to beat the hammers

i was there in lower north stand, are you the singh that be in middle of the trinty ?

Good to see Villa wearing Vaisaikhi Shirts, hopefully gives them the luck they need to beat the hammers

i was there in lower north stand, are you the singh that be in middle of the trinty ?

wow, got any links to pics?

I was at the Molineux, seeing Wolves get promoted to the premiership

All is <banned word filter activated> without the name of the lord, all is <banned word filter activated> except the truth, all is perishable except the truth, please give up self way of living life and follow gurus way of living life.

you shall be saved, please take this life seriousl.

All is <banned word filter activated> without the name of the lord, all is <banned word filter activated> except the truth, all is perishable except the truth, please give up self way of living life and follow gurus way of living life.

you shall be saved, please take this life seriousl.

THat was the truth so its not perishable

And The Guru's followers also played sports and competitons, not for the Villa but still they did