Guru Nanak's Concept Of Economy

Guest fordcapri

Guest fordcapri

Why dont they disscuss something like this on the Sikh Channel instead of showing people playing tablas and vaajas all the time.

Or Guru Nanak's concept of :

State

Justice

Human Rights

Ethics of War

Guest fordcapri
well his parents tried to turn him into an accountant, but he didnt like it. so i dont thnk he gave much thought to the economy, and more on catching up and setting the foundations for sikhi.

:LOLz:

He did, but as these subjects are never discussed in Gurdwara or presented to the sangat majority dont know.

Guest fordcapri
Why don't you email/phone them with your suggestion? And then help them implement it?

I am of the humble opinion that Gurdwara Committees, Sants, etc don’t want the Sangat to have certain knowledge of Sikhi.

The type of philosophy that will uplift the sangat and give them knowledge.

Why cos if the sangat new real Sikhi, the people running Gurdwara wouldn’t make any money.

Instead we have to put with sakes which are unrealistic and people doing kiretn to a sangat that doesn’t understand with whats being said.

When was the last time a Dr or professor of Sikh studies was invited to lecture at your Gurdwara to do a talk on say

"Socio-Polical role of Guru Nanak dev jee”?? or not to believe in “vamm” how Gurbani denounces it and how it’s unscientific.

Sikhs should be people of knowledge after all Sikh means learner.

Why don't you email/phone them with your suggestion? And then help them implement it?

I am of the humble opinion that Gurdwara Committees, Sants, etc don’t want the Sangat to have certain knowledge of Sikhi.

Why cos if the sangat new real Sikhi, the people running Gurdwara wouldn’t make any money.

Instead we have to put with sakes which are unrealistic and people doing kiretn to a sangat that doesn’t understand with whats being said.

When was the last time a Dr or professor of Sikh studies was invited to lecture at your Gurdwara to do a talk on say

"Socio-Polical role of Guru Nanak dev jee”?? or not to believe in “vamm” how Gurbani denounces it and how it’s unscientific.

Sikh is not learner but a true sikh is like his guru to be a learner or studentship is like subourdination which was outrightly rejected by our GURUS. mY DEAR friend these socalled professors or scholars are contradicting the path of GURUS by their self created meaning of Gurbani and with their false egos these class is even worst than badals and tohras. Their loyalty is more towards antisikh forces like Congress, RSS, AND marxists.

Guest fordcapri

Sikh is not learner but a true sikh is like his guru to be a learner or studentship is like subourdination which was outrightly rejected by our GURUS. mY DEAR friend these socalled professors or scholars are contradicting the path of GURUS by their self created meaning of Gurbani and with their false egos these class is even worst than badals and tohras. Their loyalty is more towards antisikh forces like Congress, RSS, AND marxists.

..and bhais and so called precharcus have more loyilty to their bank balances and much money they make out the sangat.

Guest fordcapri

A scholar/professor or Dr has better understanding of Sikhi/Gurbani than bhias in most cases, they are ones who write books on Sikhi and have studied Sikhi.

I am of the humble opinion that Gurdwara Committees, Sants, etc don't want the Sangat to have certain knowledge of Sikhi.

Why cos if the sangat new real Sikhi, the people running Gurdwara wouldn't make any money.

Instead we have to put with sakes which are unrealistic and people doing kiretn to a sangat that doesn't understand with whats being said.

"Socio-Polical role of Guru Nanak dev jee"?? or not to believe in "vamm" how Gurbani denounces it and how it's unscientific.

......Totally agree.

And as far a Guru Nanak and his accountancy career was concerned, I personally believe he would have been a great accountant - honest and not corrupt. No wonder his employer placed a guard when he went to Sachkhand (assumed drowned) whilst bathing. Guruji simply realised that he had a Divine Mission and that Hukum could not be ignored.

Sorry.. Why does it sound like fordcapri is trying to analyse Guru Nanak Dev Ji like Muslims have analysed Muhammad? :S

This whole "opinion on economy, socio-politics etc" reminds me of when Muslims say how Islam is "allrounded" by discussing things like that, whereas all they did was limit their ideology to their own logic.

..being the devil's advocate