RSS

This is totally BS. They are labeling us as a sect, a branch of Hinduism, a part of "Hindu Samaj". Even the constitution of Hindia categorizes us under Hinduism. These people won't stop spreading their bs. But the ONLY thing that is gonna make us strong enough to fight these things is NAAM Simran, at 3am as someone posted here as said by Sant Attar Singh Ji and practice Shastr Vidya.

Guest mehtab

RSS Stand on Sikhs ( yes keep standing baandro...no seat for u to sit on )

We regard the Sikh religion as a separate religion ( barri meherbanni tuhaddi ), but we regard the Sikh people as belonging to our Samaj ( phittay mooh tuhadde). When we say that they are a part of the one great Hindu Samaj, we do not deny the existence of their separate religion and separate beliefs ( yes all u do is twist words when necessary...saaleyo tuhaddi te ). Hindu Samaj is a commonwealth of many religions ( fer asi ki kariye ). It includes idol worshippers as well as those that are against idol worship ( and it includes those idols as well ). It includes those who accept the authority of the Vedas as well as those who do not ( and it includes those who dont take bath and those who take bath twice a day, now where do i fit in :T: ). They are all included in the wider Hindu conceptualization ( kari jaao include ).

No RSS Invention ( yes only RSS intervention )

This is not an R.S.S. invention ( ikk vaari sunda nai, mai keha intervention ). It has been there for centuries ( yea lord indra was your 1st president ). This is recognized also by our constitution ( your constitution has eyes? ). Explanation II given under Article 25 says, "In sub-clause (B) of clause (2) the reference to Hindu

s shall be construed as including a reference to persons professing the Sikh, Jain or Buddhist religion, and the reference to Hindu religious institutions shall be construed accordingly ( not to forget a policy of assimilation that will target all minorities )." It should be noted that the Hindu Code Bill ( so now u make people pay bills in the name of religion? nice! ), though it contains the word 'Hindu', is applicable to Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists ( mai keha na, policy of assimilation, and did u note the "a$$" in the beginning of assimilation? ). We desire that it should be applicable to all, including the Christians and the Muslims ( and americans and russians and arabs and british and chinese and japanese ), as is envisaged in Article 44 of our constitution ( article 420 ).

The basic postulate is that 'Hindu' is not a religion but a way of life ( way to go thumbs_up.gif ), or more precisely a certain value-system or culture ( value da system? ah kado shuru kita :T: ). One of the basic tenets of this value system is to accept the validity of all faiths and religions ( and try level best to ASSimilate them ). If we deny this plurality, we will cease to be Hindus ( and lose our kursi ). Many Sikhs attend the R.S.S. Shakhas ( and yawn all the way through ), but nobody is asked to remove his beard or his pugree ( tu marna kehke? hain? khoteya! ). R.S.S. will never try to obliterate the identity of the Sikhs ( so that they can be watchmen on ur borders ). That will be against the very grain of the R.S.S ( give some grains to the starving population of india ).

taken from http://searchsikhism.com/issues/rss.htm

Sikhi and RSS

RSS stands for Rashtriya SwayamSevak Sangh. It is an anti-Sikh group started by Hindus. It has the support of both Congress and Bhajpa parties and its main goal is to absorb Sikhism into Hinduism. The Indian government is spending millions of rupees to destroy Sikhism and is publishing false literature about Sikhism. One of the main claims published in many wrong books on Sikhism is that Sikhism is a sect of Hinduism. They try to relate every Sikh principle to Hinduism and say that the Sikhs are Hindus. I already have created and published a page on this site, which proves that Sikhism is completely different religion than Hinduism (Read Sikhism vs. Hinduism). On this page I'll try my best to give you the knowledge of RSS and clear the doubts RSS is putting into people's minds about Sikhism.

Most of you have probably heard about the Hindus' activities in Punjab. Accordingly, the RSS is the root for all the problems Punjab is facing right now and it has the support of two major parties, Congress and Bhajpa. Akali Dal can't do anything because Parkash (Hanerra or Dark) Badal is a servant to the Hindus. The only way to get Punjab out of the trap of Hindus and this terrible situation is to follow the teaching of Guru Granth Sahib and the principles of Sikhism that the Gurus set forth.

First lets look at the problems RSS has created for our Punjab: The first action of RSS is to destroy the power of Punjab and weaken it. To do this they are trying to drown the whole Punjab

into drugs and alcohol. Mostly, they are targeting college students especially Sikhs. Most of the college students are drug addicts and alcoholics including many girls. So you can realize that there will not be any sign of education in future generations if young people become drug addicts. There are more bars in Punjab than public school and many more are opening everyday.

The RSS is moving Hindus to Punjab from other parts of the country, so that the Hindu population can increase. The theory is if there are more Hindus than Sikhs in Punjab then in elections more people will claim Hindi as their first language instead of Punjabi, which means there will be more votes in the favor of Hindi . Hindi will be the first language of Punjab. There will be no Punjabi anymore and Punjab would become a Hindi State. No Punjabi means no Gurmukhi Script which means less people will learn Gurbani which means there will less Sikhs. Punjabi is the Sikhs' native tongue and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is written in Gurmukhi Lipi. Then no one would know how to read, write and speak Punjabi. They think that if Sikhs turn away from their religion then there will not be Sikhism alive and they only way to do that is change the character of Sikhs. If Sikhs start smoking, drinking and committing adultery then they will loose the power of Gurbani and they will turn away from the true principles of Sikhism. This is why RSS is distributing drugs in large amounts, opening bars and showing dirty films and songs on television.

Hindus will occupy Punjab slowly. Already their population has increased by 12% in last ten years or so. They have all rights in Punjab. We must do something to stop those Hindus coming into Punjab and buying the land. Sikhs can't buy land in other states of India, can't vote and nor can they own a business whereas Hindus coming in Punjab have right to vote and can buy the land for farming. This way there will be more Hindu farmers in Punjab than Sikhs and the crops will only be given

to Hindus not Sikhs. Sikhs will starve to death. So Sikhs should stop the Hindus. But if Sikhs just kick them out then they will turn against Sikhs and government will do the same thing that happened in 1984. If they stay in Punjab then they will support the Congress which they already do and Congress is responsible for killing more than 300,000 Sikhs in the past 17 years and putting 60,000 Sikhs in jails without any charge or trail.

The water that belongs to Punjab is being given to other states for free so that Sikhs won't get enough water for their own land and there won't be any crops. One drastic set back of this is lowered crops yields which leads to Sikhs not being able to pay their loans back and always being under debt since their land cannot be cultivated without water. Sikh farmers hire Hindus to work in their farms because their children don’t work for them. Hindus say it is because young Sikhs don’t want to work but they are lying. The truth is that the Sikhs know that even if they work hard in the farms, they won’t get enough money for their crops. Sikhs are not paid the full price for their crops and commit suicide because they can’t pay their loans back. This is first time in history that Sikhs are committing suicide and it is all because of RSS and Indian government.

The whole point to weakening Punjab is that if by any chance Sikhs free their Punjab, there won't be anything left and Sikhs will end up with a poor country. The Indian government has already divided Punjab into four parts Haryana, Himachal Pardesh, Punjab and the fourth part is given to Rajisthan so that Sikhs are left with a very small area to live in, which is stuck on the border of Pakistan. Thus the RSS is trying really hard to destroy Sikhism.

All the psuedo saints and false living Gurus like Radha Swami, Nirankaris, Noormahals, Saccha Sodda are agents of RSS. The RSS has setup this network to mislead Sikhs and they are given billion of rupees every year to continue their mission. Now

the RSS has started sending these false people to outside countries too, so be aware of them. RSS has also taken education under their control and they are publishing schoolbooks, which include false information about Sikhism. If students in schools don't learn about Sikhism then there won't be any Sikh. So the RSS is teaching young children that Sikhism is a sect of Hinduism. Competitions are being held on Sikhism but the books provided for students include all the false information about Sikhism. The RSS is publishing the Sikh history books, which state that Sikh Gurus lived their lives as Hindus and they have done everything with the help of Hindus. People don't have the understanding about Sikhism and they have a lot of doubts in their minds because of RSS. The RSS is at its most basic taking advantage of people's ignorance.

So I'll try to clear those doubts. RSS is attacking Sikhism with many questions but I'll try to answer most of them. I do not say that my answers are completely correct and that I know everything about Sikhism, but I do learn everyday and I do have some knowledge. SO if you see any mistakes please let me know. Answering all of the questions will take a lot of time but the best way to stop RSS is that every one of you learn about Sikhism and understand it. This is a way the RSS can't do anything. Here are some of the RSS questions:

1) RSS says that Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a Hindu because he was born in a Hindu family?

First of all, we all should know that Guru Nanak Dev Ji never accepted any principal of Hinduism nor Islam. Just because He was born in a Hindu family doesn't mean that he was a Hindu. Your character makes you a person. If you are born in a Hindu family but you have never done anything like a Hindu and you oppose Hinduism then you wouldn't be a Hindu. Hindu is he who follows what Hinduism says such as worshipping stones etc. Guru Nanak Ji never ever worshipped stones. This is just one example. Guru Ji always worshi

pped one almighty God. Guru Ji rejected the idea of wearing Janju (piece of thread) at young age and later didn't take any rounds around the fire when He married Mata Sulakhni Ji. Guru Ji started a new religion, Sikhism, and preached the message of One God. Bhai Gurdas Ji says:

“Maareya Sikka Jagat Vich, Nanak Nirmal Panth Chalaeya”

Which means Guru Nanak Ji started a new religion. Guru Ji taught Sikhs to believe in one God. Whatever Guru Nanak Ji taught He practiced it first. He did everything first then taught Sikhs to do it in essence practicing what he preached. Guru Ji said, "There is no Hindu, no Muslim" meaning that no one is born Hindu nor a Muslim because what one does makes him Hindu or Muslim. Worshipping stones and believing in more than one God makes you a Hindu; fasting and following what Quran says makes you a Muslim. How can you be a Muslim if you don’t fast, believe in Quran and pray five times a day. How can you be a Hindu if you don’t wear Janju, worship 330 million Gods and believe in castes? Guru Ji taught equality and gave equal rights to women. So this is one of the idiotic questions of RSS. They are foolish. This is what Gurbani says about Hinduism.

"The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye. The spiritual teacher is wiser than both of them." (Page 875)

"I do not make pilgrimages to Mecca, nor do I worship at Hindu sacred shrines. I serve the One Lord, and not any other." (Page 1136)

"I do not perform Hindu worship services, nor do I offer the Muslim prayers. I do not perform Hindu worship services, nor do I offer the Muslim prayers." (Page 1136)

"I am not a Hindu, nor am I a Muslim." (Page 1136)

"I have abandoned both the Pandits, the Hindu religious scholars, and the Mullahs, the Muslim priests." (Page 1159)

2) The RSS is saying that Guru Gobind Singh Ji worshipped Kali Devi on Hemkunt Parbat where Guru Ji meditated for a long time?

The truth is that Guru Ji never ever worshipped any idols of Hinduis

m. Guru Ji always worshipped one God and taught Sikhs to do the same. RSS is not using Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s lines accurately. RSS is saying this:

“Mahan Kaal Kalka Aaradhi”

Kalka is name of Hindu Goddess Kali Devi but Guru Ji never said anything like this. Guru Ji’s original lines are these:

“Mahan Kaal, Kaal Ka Aaradhi”

Which means that Guru Ji worshipped the greatest of great power, which is death of death meaning God. God is the death of death. Mahan Kaal means “Death” and Kaal Ka means “Of Death” and Aaradhi means “Worshipped”. So Guru Ji worshipped the death of death, which is the almighty power of one God. If we read the next lines we find that Guru Ji truly worshipped One God. The next lines say this:

“Eh Bidh Karat Tapaseya Bhaeyo, Dve Te Eek Roop Hve Gaeyo”

Guru Ji is saying that “By meditating upon God’s name I became one with God like a glass of water in a big ocean. I am encompassed in his glory” Guru Gobind Singh Ji also said:

"I do not accept Ganesha as important. I do not meditate on Krishna, neither on Vishnu. I do not hear them and do not recognize them. My love is with the Lotus feet of God. He is my protector, the Supreme Lord. I am dust of his Lotus feet." (Guru Gobind Singh,)

This clearly proves that Guru Ji worshipped One God and the only way to worship God is to meditate upon His true name. RSS is changing these lines and trying to convince Sikhs that they are part of Hinduism. All of their Gods are represented as idols and images. This is what Gurbani says about Hindus worshipping stones:

"The blind ignorant ones stray in doubt and so deluded, deluded they pluck flowers for worship. They worship the lifeless stones and adore tombs. Their service all goes in vain." (Page 1264)

"They who say the stone is a god; in vain is their service. He who falls at the feet of the stone; vain goes his labor. My Lord ever speaks. The Lord gives gifts to all the living beings. The Lord is within, but the blind one knows

not. Deluded by doubt, he is caught in a noose. The stone speaks not, nor gives anything. In vain are the ceremonies of the idolater, and fruitless his service." (Page 1160)

“Why worship gods and goddesses, O Siblings of Destiny? What can we ask of them? What can they give us? The stone gods are washed with water, O Siblings of Destiny, but they just sink in the water.” (Page 637)

“You worship gods and goddesses, but you do not know the Supreme Lord God. Says Kabeer, you have not remembered the Lord who has no ancestors; you are clinging to your corrupt ways.” (Page 332)

3) RSS says that Guru Gobind Singh Ji is incarnation of Krishna?

From the last question you have learned that Guru Ji only worshipped one God and He never ever mentioned being Krishna or anything even close to that in His biography. Guru Ji never believed in Krishna. Guru Ji says:

"I do not accept Ganesha as important. I do not meditate on Krishna, neither on Vishnu. I do not hear them and do not recognize them. My love is with the Lotus feet of God. He is my protector, the Supreme Lord. I am dust of his Lotus feet." (Guru Gobind Singh,)

This means Guru Ji was not incarnation of Krishna. Now lets look at what Krishna did during his lifetime. Was he really a God?

In Bhagvat Purana chapter 10, section 22 says that once Krishna saw women taking bath in the river. So he went there and stole their clothes and made them come outside naked to get their clothes. When they did he forced them to mate with him. What kind of God would do that? Is this the kind of love God gives to his children? In the same chapter section 60 says that Krishna had 16,108 wives and Radha was not one of them. Each wife gave birth to 10 sons and one daughter means that Krishna had 161,080 sons and 16,108 daughters. So all together he had 177188 children. This shows how lustful Krishna was and RSS is trying to compare him with the greatest of all, Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

God is not lustful at all. Guru Ji has taught us t

o overcome the five thieves including Lust, Anger, Greed, Emotional Attachment and Pride (Egotism). If Guru Ji were incarnation of Krishna, Guru Ji would have never taught us this concept. If we learn the message of the Gurus then we can understand that the Guru Ji were never incarnation of anyone. Guru Ji was one with God and showed us the same path He followed. Dhan Guru Nanak Ji. Gurbani says:

"In the Jujar Veda, Kaan Krishna of the Yaadva tribe seduced Chandraavali by force." (Page 470)

"Even Krishna and Balbhadar meditated on the Lord, falling at the Guru's Feet." (Page 165)

4) RSS says that Guru Gobind Singh Ji is praying Hindu God Shiva in Sikh Religious/National Anthem?

This is totally false. Gurbani is full of quotes that teach us to worship and pray only to ONE God. Guru Ji said He never recognized any Ganesha and Krishna. If Guru Ji doesn't recognize Ganesha, then He doesn't recognize Shiva either simply because they don't exist. In the Hindu religion Ganesha is worshipped before Shiva and has higher authority than Shiva. Guru Ji is praying to one God. Sikhism accepts all names of God. Shiva is one of those names just as "Allah" or "God" but God is referred to mainly as "Waheguru" in Sikhism. Sikhism never accepted any power other than one almighty God and this refers to that God not the Hindu deity. Guru Ji never referred it to the Hindu Shiva because how could Guru Ji pray to someone who killed an innocent boy of a farmer? Shiva couldn't even recognize his own son and killed him out of anger. Guru Ji taught us to overcome five thieves and anger is one of them. Therefore, God is referred to as Shiva but this doesn't mean Shiva (the God of Hindus). God has many names and this is the proof but God doesn't have any shape. So God is not Hindu God Shiva. Guru Ji is praying to God "Waheguru". In regard to the Hindu God "Shiva" Guru Ji says:

"The realm of Shiva, the realms of Brahma and Indra as well - no place anywhere is permanent." (Page 214)

"The Realm of Shiva shall also perish." (Page 237)

"Even Shiva and Brahma are afraid of this pleasure, but I have judged that pleasure to be true. Even sages like Sanak and Naarad, and the thousand-headed serpent, did not see the mind within the body." (Page 330)

"My breath of life resides in Him, whose praises are sung by Shiva and Sanak and so many others." (Page 339)

"No one is more powerful than the she-serpent Maya, who deceived even Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva." (Page 480)

"That man who chants "Shiva, Shiva", and meditates on him, is riding on a bull, shaking a tambourine." (Page 874)

5) RSS says that Guru Gobind Singh Ji worshipped a Hindu Goddess (Devi)?

Again, one of the stupid questions. I have stated so many times that there is only one God in Sikhism who has no shape. There is no other power than that of God. Then what's the point of this Goddess again. Hinduism is a caste religion. Women have no rights in Hinduism. During the time of Guru Nanak, women were considered more inferior than the lowest person. Then how did they start worshipping this Goddess? What is the history behind it? No one knows who founded Hinduism not even Hindus. I ask them who founded Hinduism and how did female shapes as goddess enter Hinduism? Hindus worship stones in the shape of gods and goddess. Gurbani says:

"One who worships the Great Goddess Maya will be reincarnated as a woman, and not a man." (Page 874)

"Why worship gods and goddesses, O Siblings of Destiny? What can we ask of them? What can they give us? The stone gods are washed with water, O Siblings of Destiny, but they just sink in the water." (Page 637)

If those stones sink in the water then how can they take you across the ocean life of and they do get dirty. If they are dirty then how can they clean your mind? The reason RSS says stupid things like these is because there is a story behind it but RSS changed it to suit their own needs. The story is something like this. Two Brahmins c

ame to Guru Gobind Singh Ji and claimed that Devi (goddess) can be revealed or manifested by performing Hindu rituals and once she appears she will give great power to his follower. Guru Ji knew this was all false and blindly followed by Hindus. But Guru Ji wanted His Sikhs to see the reality. So He gave permission to Brahmins to start the rituals and money was spent by millions and given to Brahmins. After couple of years passed, nothing happened and Guru Ji asked Brahmins the reason for this. They said that goddess was not happy and she wanted a sacrifice of a noble man. Brahmins were actually pointing at Baba Ajit Singh Ji. But Guru Ji said, "Who is more noble than you, Brahmin." Hearing this Brahmins said, "Then who will perform the ritual." Guru Ji said, "One of you sacrifice and other one continue the ritual." Brahmins were shocked to hear this and before next morning they both ran away. Guru Ji taught His Sikhs to believe in one God always and never follow ritualism. Then Guru Ji put rest of the stuff in the fire and there high flames. Guru Ji then took His sword and said, "My this sword as goddess will kill the cruels and fight the oppression. My sword is my power." And the RSS is saying goddess really appeared. If goddess can really appear then why don't they reveal her and tell her to fix the economy of India and make it the richest country? Why couldn't they save their women from Muslims? Why couldn't they fight Muslims and British? Why did they have to beg Sikhs to save their religion? They have no answers.

6) RSS says that Guru Gobind Singh Ji created Khalsa by the help of Brahmin Kali Charan Das?

RSS has its own fairy tales. RSS says that there was very dark time during Moughal sovereignty. Muslims were killing Hindus and forcibly converting them to Islam. Pandit Kali Das advised Guru Gobind Singh Ji that the only way to stop this oppression was to create an army that would fight Muslims. Then he told Guru Gobind Singh Ji to create an army step by step which is Khalsa. But

my question is if Hindus already knew that an army should be created then why didn't they create it themselves? Why couldn't they save themselves? Creator is always greater than his creation. Then why couldn't just Kali Das save his community? Why did he want Guru Gobind Singh Ji to do it? The answer is, there was no Kali Charan Das who advised Guru Ji. Guru Gobind Singh Ji have said:

"Khalsa Akaal Purakh Ki Fauj, Paragteo Khalsa Parmatam Ki Mauj" (Guru Gobind Singh Ji)

This clearly means that Khalsa appeared by the will of God. God wanted an army of his own full of good characters that could fight oppression and cruel rulers of that time, an army that could fight for truth and Khalsa did fight for truth and right cause. Khalsa has always fought for truth and will.

7) RSS says that Guru Gobind Singh Ji was born to protect Hindu religion and therefore Khalsa was created and now since Hindu religion is safe, Sikhs should return back to their old religion Hinduism?

Another lie of RSS again. Guru Ji states the purpose of His birth in His own words:

"For this purpose was I born,

Understand all you pious people,

To uphold righteousness, to protect the worthy and

To overcome and destroy evildoers." (Guru Gobind Singh, Bachittar Natak)

Guru Ji came to this world to preach the true message. Khalsa was not created to protect Hinduism. Khalsa was created to fight for truth and protect all who are victim to injustice. During that time Muslims rulers were cruel and Khalsa fought them to save helpless Hindus. Then Khalsa fought British and freed the country. In 1984 Khalsa fought Indian army and the war is still on. It is not over yet. Khalsa shall win and India will fall apart.

Why should Sikhs become Hindus since we are not from Hindus? I am the second generation in Sikhism and I know I am not from Hindus. It is Sikhs who saved Hinduism then why don't Hindus become Sikhs? Hindus couldn't s

ave themselves and what is the guarantee they will in future? Shouldn't they join the religion that saved them? If Hindus can save themselves then why don't they fight Pakistan? How come 98% of people in the Indian army are Sikhs and these Sikhs always fight Pakistan whether war is in Punjab, Bangladesh, Nepal or Kashmir? The truth is Hindus can't fight. They are scared and have no guts to fight. Muslims used to capture Hindu women and take them back to Afghanistan to sell them. It was Sikhs who fought and saved them. Where were Hindus then? Why couldn't they save their women? They say Khalsa was created to save Hinduism but Hinduism was in real danger during the time of ninth Guru, Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji. Why did Kashmiri Pandits come to Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji for help? Had Guru Ji not helped them, Hinduism would not have survived. Guru Ji sacrificed in 1675 to save Hinduism. This proves that even before Khalsa Hinduism was in danger and only Sikhs saved them.

In 1947 India became a free country but Hindus enjoyed freedom after 1200 years. They had always been under rule of some other powers. Hindus became free because of Sikhs. 93% of the people who sacrificed to free India were Sikhs and the remaining 7% were Hindus, Muslims, Dalits and others. When did Hindus save themselves? If they can save themselves then they should free their Mandirs from Muslims' control in India. Many cows are slaughtered in U.P. everyday by Muslims. Many statues are still in the floor of Muslim Mosques. Why don't Hindus get them out? Those statues been there from the time of Aurangzeb. About 90% of Muslims in India were Hindus who were forcibly converted by Aurangzeb and almost all Muslims in Kashmir are from Hindu background. Why don't Hindus go tell them to convert? Hindus have killed many Christians in south India and raped nuns. This is how Hindus show their bravery by raping women? All I want to say is that IF they want to save India then they should save Punjab otherwise India shall fall apar

t.

8) RSS says in Guru Granth Sahib God's name "Waheguru is mentioned only 17 times whereas God's name "Raam" is mentioned some couple hundred times which means "Raam" is given more significance by the Gurus and Gurus accepted Rama as a God?

This is 100% false comment. There is mention of God's name Raam in Guru Granth Sahib as well as Brahm, Waheguru, Sahib and others but they directly imply to God not any person. God's name "Raam" in Gurbani is not as same as Hindu Lord "Rama". First lets look at Hindu lord Rama and his life. Gurus never accepted him as a God because he was a human being. Before he was born there existed God's name "Raam". There was a saint named Valmick who used to be a thief and one day he met a group of saints and he requested them to lead him on the right path so those saints told him to repeat God's name and that name was "Raam". According to Hinduism it was Valmick who wrote "Ramayana" 10,000 years before Rama was born. This means there was God's name as Raam even before Hindu lord Rama was born. God's name was Raam and when Rama was born his father named him after God's name. In Sikhism God's name revealed by Gurus is "Waheguru". So if you name your son "Waheguru Singh" this doesn't make him God at all. He stays a human being. So this is what happened.

Furthermore, according to Hindus when Rama was exiled, he shot a king named Bali from behind and killed him. What a coward? What kind of bravery is that? Why would God attack someone from behind? Well, God wouldn't, which means Rama wasn't God. This was a complete betrayal by Rama in the battle field. No wonder where Hindus got it from. Then Rama starts fighting with Ravana to get his wife back but when his brother Lacchman passed out, he started crying and told Hanuman that if his brother dies he will die with him by committing suicide. The truth is NO brave man ever cries in the battle field. This shows that Rama lost himself in the battle field which shows we

akness of mind and heart. So, after he got his wife back he returned to his kingdom and started ruling. One day he listened to a washer man talking to his wife about Rama. The washer man was saying that Rama's wife was kidnapped and stayed with kidnapper for a year and therefore she became impure. On hearing this Rama quickly went back to his palace and kicked out his wife out of his kingdom while she was pregnant with his baby. Now let me ask you, Is this what God does?? The answer is NO. This clearly proves that he was not a God rather just a simple human being who wasn't smart enough. He fought for his wife for a year and then suddenly listening to some washer man he kicked her out when she was pregnant. He didn't even trust his wife. Gurbani says:

Raam Chand passed away, as did Raawan, even though he had lots of relatives. Says Nanak, nothing lasts forever; the world is like a dream. (Page 1429)

This shows that Gurus considered Rama and Rawana as regular humans. Gurus saw them both as one. So this means Hindu lord Rama is not God. God's name "Raam" in Guru Granth Sahib does not refer to Hinduism because this name existed thousands years before Hindu lord Rama was born. God's name is Waheguru in Sikhism as it is "God" in English.

At last, we all as Sikhs should not believe in what Hindu propaganda says. We should follow Guru Granth Sahib's teaching and believe in one God. I have tried to answer most of the questions and will keep updating them but if I find more questions I will try to answer them as soon as possible.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Guest Jas Singh
RSS Stand on Sikhs

We regard the Sikh religion as a separate religion, but we regard the Sikh people as belonging to our Samaj. When we say that they are a part of the one great Hindu Samaj, we do not deny the existence of their separate religion and separate beliefs. Hindu Samaj is a commonwealth of many religions. It includes idol worshippers as well as those that are against idol worship. It includes those who accept the authority of the Vedas as well as those who do not. They are all included in the wider Hindu conceptualization.

LOL, can they honestly believe and say with a straight face...it just makes me laugh, not angry!

pbunga i agree with quiet a bit of what you wrote. But please do take into consideration that hindus in punjab are not the same enough to categorise as this or that.

There are categories of loyal arya smajis and rss , then offshoots of the punjabi rajput jatt culture aluwalias, kharal mirzai nai, patrey sainis, jheers ghumars, sheembai chumars so so who have been in punjab part of the punjabi massagatt culture wiith an equal amount of sikhs in their family trees whos only reason for different names was a switch in trades. Sirsa nais were once chauhan veg growers rai clans are found in jatts khattris sheembai all from different religions meaning most punjabis were one. The confusion lies in the fact that some supposed of these groups are found in different parts of india like chumars are grouped as dalits although punjabi chumars have nothing in common with indian dalits exept for a status. But most of the present wave into punjab is bihari, pradeshi and gujjar hindu bhaiyas who were never part of the north punjabi massa culture. Im not saying this from a caste di tohr, thats how punjab is broken down realistically.

i know the p bad olicies are driving punjabis away and hindus from other parts of india in. Even punjabiyat stood strong at one point when the haryanvis himachalis lahoris middle punjab were all one because the culture was mainly one punjabi now everyones in different religions and castes the govs have caused havoc with punjab most of punjabiyat is just in middle punjab and that is being driven out.

i have only read one of the qoutes you posted up. I think a lot of what your saying is a counter to rss propaganda you see their crap and respond

to it. We are well aware of what sikhi stands for but for example the qoute you gave on puranas right these books are thousands of years old who knows what person came in and changed them? perverts were priests inbetween now and when these books started. Im not saying your wrong but..

the truth is you dont know what occured for a start as you wasnt there, and secondly its written in a language you dont understand whos is qualified to interpret? that is why i say rely on bani totally from start to end. Now what about the bhatt svayeh in guru granth sahib ji qoute that says Guru Nanak was krishna in the old 3 yugs? can you honestly accuse me of having purposes on the one hand you got this puranas bit on the other then bhatt svayeh. how do i weigh up the puranas translation with bhatt svayeh from the bani we bow down to?there are two verses in bani that say the Guru was there in the 3 yugs. can that be rss? what about bhai gurdas ji vara that state these are not myths but actually happened?

By this im not saying sikhs are hindus. ive read sant jarnail singh jis katha who says the sikh is not the child and the hindu the parent. The sikh is the parent and the hindu is the child because all these hindu gods have kes . He said many other things in that katha that showed that what sikhi is what hindus should have followed and sikhi is the most auuthentic form of religion. Either rely on bani or listen to sant jis katha when talking on the religious side of scriptural knowldgae as a learned gianni like that you cant go wrong.

rss speeches are done for politics if they really were into religion do you think a religious person is going to go round lieing out of their brains? by this i mean go and see one of them hare krishnas ask them if they consider sikhs as hindus they dont even know what a sikh is cos it aint in their book. Now this means rss and other hindu groups aint the same.

hajara veer, I wrote in the frist line that this article is taken from a web site so perhaps you missed that. Second Punjabi cultures is not Sikhism. Sikhi itself is a culture. Third, Puranas were written long time ago and majority of the hindus can't even understand the language but definitely not written by any god. some humans wrote 'em. Guru Ji rejected the authority of hindu scriptures. fourth, you are keep mentioning Guru Nanak Dev Ji being krishan in some other yug please post a quote so i can learn about it. As far as I know, Guru Nanak Jot existed in other yugas and will exist even after this whole creation is destroyed. the article is against RSS not hindus. RSS is doing anti-sikhism parchaar and the article is against it. also don't forget this same RSS killed gandhi in 48. so RSS does not represent hinduism.

teek ah gulti maaf kardoh . i understand what your saying about sikhi sep from culture but fact is most of punjab including sikhs is in culture and not totally religion at the moment , the only thing that can change that is mass preaching of sikhi. Punjabiyat is a part of punjab it has its good and bad points.

I dont claim purans were written by god. i agree guru ji has rejected hindu scripts in some parts of bani while not in others such as

byd kqyb isimRiq siB swsq ien@ piVAw mukiq n hoeI]eyku AKru jo gurmuiK jwpY iqs kI inrml soeI:One may read all the books of the Vedas and Kateb (Bible, Quraan, etc.), the Simritees and the Shaastras, but they will not bring liberation. One who, as Gurmukh, chants the One Word, acquires a spotlessly pure reputation (sggs 747).

then

swDo rwm srin ibsrwmw]byd purwn pVy ko ieh gun ismry hir ko nwmw: O Saadhus, rest and peace are in the Sanctuary of the Lord. This is the blessing of studying the Vedas and the Puraanas, that you may meditate on God's Name (sggs 220).

Do not say that the Vedas and the Kateb (Bible, Quraan, etc.) are false. Those who do not reflect and contemplate them are false (sggs 1350).

the only thing i meant was it talks about krishan right? now il post up 2 shabads this is why i get puzzled between the shabads and your article mentioning the puran translation ( im not into any hindu god or promiting that as the present Guru of kal yug is only Guru Granth sahib ji) -

This Shabad is by Bhatt Sal in Svaiyay Mehl 5 on Pannaa 1406

thoo sathigur chahu jugee aap aapae paramaesar ||

You are the True Guru, throughout the four ages; You Yourself are the Transcendent

Lord.

sur nar saadhhik sidhh sikh saeva(n)th dhhureh dhhur ||

The angelic beings, seekers, Siddhas and Sikhs have served You, since the very beginning of time.

aadh jugaadh anaadh kalaa dhhaaree thrihu loah ||

You are the Primal Lord God, from the very beginning, and throughout the ages; Your Power supports the three worlds.

agam nigam oudhharan jaraa ja(n)mihi aaroah ||

You are Inaccessible; You are the Saving Grace of the Vedas. You have conquered old age and death.

gur amaradhaas thhir thhapiao paragaamee thaaran tharan ||

Guru Amar Daas has permanently established You; You are the Emancipator, to carry all across to the other side.

agh a(n)thak badhai n saly kav gur raamadhaas thaeree saran ||2||60||

So speaks SALL the poet: O Guru Raam Daas, You are the Destroyer of sins; I seek Your Sanctuary

This Shabad is by Bhatt Kal in Svaiyay Mehl 5 on Pannaa 1390

sathajug thai maaniou shhaliou bal baavan bhaaeiou ||

In the Golden Age of Sat Yuga, You were pleased to deceive Baal the king, in the form of a dwarf.

thraethai thai maaniou raam raghuva(n)s kehaaeiou ||

In the Silver Age of Traytaa Yuga, You were called Raam of the Raghu dynasty.

dhuaapur kirasan muraar ka(n)s kirathaarathh keeou ||

In the Brass Age of Dwaapur Yuga, You were Krishna; You killed Mur the demon and saved Kans.

ougrasain ko raaj abhai bhagatheh jan dheeou ||

You blessed Ugrasain with a kingdom, and You blessed Your humble devotees with fearlessness.

kalijug pramaan naanak gur a(n)gadh amar kehaaeiou ||

In the Iron Age, the Dark Age of Kali Yuga, You are known and accepted as Guru Nanak, Guru Angad and Guru Amar Das.

sree guroo raaj abichal attal aadh purakh furamaaeiou ||7||

The sovereign rule of the Great Guru is unchanging and permanent, according the Command

if the context is wrong what is the right context? if th

is is a metaphor just explaining myths then bhai gurdas ji vara state these things did happen.