Update: Atrocity At Bow Gurdwara

khalsaveer

Pyaare Sadh Sangat ji,

RE: Atrocity at Bow Gurdwara.

As everyone is aware the worst atrocity for Sikhs on English soil took place at Bow Gurdwara last month when 11 Saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib were burnt during an Arson attack.

Since then Sikhs of the UK have launched their own investigations into this Arson and we want Sadh Sangat to be aware of the following points.

The Graffiti that has been previously highlighted has been found to be a hoax. It was a diversion tactic used by the culprits. The Graffiti referred to gang LFC which is prominently a “Post code” orientated gang. The graffiti had the wrong postcode, so it’s highly unlikely that the gang would get their own postcode wrong. Also Sikhs’s have spoken to members of this gang who clearly state they had nothing to do with this arson.

The attention has turned to members of the Gurdwara committee.

Anonymous calls received from the Bow Sangat and people close to the committee who have enlighten us to the internal on-goings.

Few weeks before the Arson attack there was an aggressive divide between the committee where half of the members wanted to sell the Gurdwara.

Sadh Sangat needs to be aware that the Gurdwara was worth around £8 Million as a listed building but would have been worth considerably more as an unlisted building.

Some of the current trustees were part of another Gurdwara on Gloucester Drive. When that was sold some of the profits were shared amongst the Trustees.

Similarly some committee members wanted to sell the Bow Gurdwara (£8million) and move to Ilford where they could buy a similar plot for a third of the sale price. Therefore, it was a very attractive option to sell Bow Gurdwara.

Now, with Bow Gurdwara burnt down, the plot is worth more as an unlisted building/new build. (Estimated £10million).

Certain members of the committee have gone to great extents to cover up these allegations.

Sikhs have spoken to a Bibi ji who has informed us that she has been intimidated and made to keep quiet on this incident.

The Pardhan (President) has made ridiculous and false allegations that his daughter was abducted, these were made for the sole purpose of him gaining police protection. This shows his level of deviousness.

After an atrocity of this scale the committee has made no attempt to clear up the allegations, nor have addressed any of the concerns of the Sangat.

We will remind these members that the Panth has never forgiven nor forgotten any actions of this scale.

We urge those within the committee who are innocent of any involvement to declare their innocence or prepare to be held accountable. The truth will eventually reveal itself over time and history has shown that no one can escape this fact.

Hold on....

I was 1 of the people that took the photographs of the graffiti.

You said that the "LFC" graffitti was a diversion tachtic by the culprits because the post code on the graffiti was wrong? and the postcode was not of London Fields?

Well....sorry to dissapoint you..but there was no post code on the graffiti.

Who ever told you that the "post code was wrong" is either lying to you, or has been mis-informed because There was no Post code with the graffiti.

It just said "We burned your books" "LFC LONDON FIELDS CREW " followed by a name or nickname of a person.

If infact there is now a graffiti of a postcode present there, then that has been placed there after the event. Of that I am sure.

So I think that pulls LFC right back into the equation, as opposed to taking them out of it. They still suspects.

I find your information about the commitee a very intresting read. It definately makes them likely suspects.

But We should cover all angles in this because we want 100% certainty of whos responsible, not just the most likely scenario.

ALso i'm a little confused as to why people are Thinking binary?

It may not just be a yes or no answer.

Think out of the box now. It could be that both are respobsible, LFC and COMMITEE. If comitee were responsible then we all know that they would of got someone to do the dirty work....maybe thats where LFC come in.

So its possible they both played a part at some stage.

The worst thing we can do at this stage is start assuming our own conclusions, or start ruling out suspects that may be involved.

They not getting off the hook that easy. Not untill the sangat is satisfied they clean.

we will all have a chance to see the police findings when they eventually come out. Hopefully it will be conclusive and leaves no shadow of doubt. I dont know how long the police gonna take.

Has there been any new findings or information from the police? Post any new information on here

i have not made any comments so far on this subject since it is very complex and so far there is only speculative information and a herd of dodgy people, however i wish to raise this question. How many black people do you know that have knowledge of what a Sachkhand Sahib is never mind where it is to be found in a Gurdvara ??? I dont know of any myself.....walk down the street and ask anybody do you know what a Sachkhand Sahib is.......99.9% of people will tell you that they dont know what it is.I believe no black person would do this as a hate crime.......This black person who set the Gurdvara on fire had specific knowledge of where to go and what to do.

BUT IF FEEL THAT OVERALL IT IS THE FAULT OF ALL THE UK SIKHSANGAT BECAUSE WE HAVE BECOME SO WEAK THAT WE CAN'T EVEN LOOK AFTER AND PROTECT OUR PLACES OF WORSHIP AND HAVE TURNED ALL OF OUR GURUS MARYADAS INTO A PILE OF RUBBISH.

This reminds me of the sakhi during the time of Baba Nand Singh where the 2 Granthis were re-born as buffulos because of the beadbi they did of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji’s pavitar saroops.

Whole “Kuls” (clans/families) are destroyed from maha paaps like this. We hear mahapursh’s kathas about how peoples adverse actions not only effect their future generations to come but also are carried on with them in chaurasi lakh joon.

Usual cussing and bad mouthing that occurs before and after any Sikh event.

Glad our traditions continue (sorry to disappoint the sanatan niddar fans but me thinks that the Sikhs will claim credit for this).

Mods: Wake up. You cant have a newbie just slagging off the pardhan. Whatever the reasons they will come to light but lets not make up space cadet theories without the evidence.

valli singh: would have hoped you were less gullible !

ak47_jatha lion: i take it you dont work the met police as a detective !

Usual cussing and bad mouthing that occurs before and after any Sikh event.

Glad our traditions continue (sorry to disappoint the sanatan niddar fans but me thinks that the Sikhs will claim credit for this).

Mods: Wake up. You cant have a newbie just slagging off the pardhan. Whatever the reasons they will come to light but lets not make up space cadet theories without the evidence.

valli singh: would have hoped you were less gullible !

ak47_jatha lion: i take it you dont work the met police as a detective !

Singh

You're being hostile here for no reason.

The starter of this thread and ak47 jatha are just pointing out every suspect in this crime. They showed the motives that the committee might have and the motives the gang might have. It's good to cover all theory's and rule out the people that don't fit the profile.

So far as a law student, the committee here looks guilty. They reap the monetary benefits from the Gurdwara being burnt. Look at the motives here and look at what some are doing to cover there tracks.

For the pardhon to say my daughter was kidnapped, when she wasn't, is a way to say I am a victim here aswell. Whether his daughter was taken or not I am not sure of, just thinking of the motives why he would make such a claim. And if his daughter was taken then, it's good to look at why. Maybe the pardhon knows something that others don't want him to disclose. It's a good way to keep someone from telling key information to this case.

The sangat of UK please don't act on theory's or just speculation's. Make sure you have 100% proof and make sure the person providing or giving a testimony are reliable.

Pyaare Sadh Sangat ji,

RE: Atrocity at Bow Gurdwara.

As everyone is aware the worst atrocity for Sikhs on English soil took place at Bow Gurdwara last month when 11 Saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib were burnt during an Arson attack.

Since then Sikhs of the UK have launched their own investigations into this Arson and we want Sadh Sangat to be aware of the following points.

The Graffiti that has been previously highlighted has been found to be a hoax. It was a diversion tactic used by the culprits. The Graffiti referred to gang LFC which is prominently a “Post code” orientated gang. The graffiti had the wrong postcode, so it’s highly unlikely that the gang would get their own postcode wrong. Also Sikhs’s have spoken to members of this gang who clearly state they had nothing to do with this arson.

The attention has turned to members of the Gurdwara committee.

Anonymous calls received from the Bow Sangat and people close to the committee who have enlighten us to the internal on-goings.

Few weeks before the Arson attack there was an aggressive divide between the committee where half of the members wanted to sell the Gurdwara.

Sadh Sangat needs to be aware that the Gurdwara was worth around £8 Million as a listed building but would have been worth considerably more as an unlisted building.

Some of the current trustees were part of another Gurdwara on Gloucester Drive. When that was sold some of the profits were shared amongst the Trustees.

Similarly some committee members wanted to sell the Bow Gurdwara (£8million) and move to Ilford where they could buy a similar plot for a third of the sale price. Therefore, it was a very attractive option to sell Bow Gurdwara.

Now, with Bow Gurdwara burnt down, the plot is worth more as an unlisted building/new build. (Estimated £10million).

Certain members of the committee have gone to great extents to cover up these allegations.

Sikhs have spoken to a Bibi ji who has informed us that she has been intimidated and made to keep quiet on this incident.

The Pardhan (President) has made ridiculous and false allegations that his daughter was abducted, these were made for the sole purpose of him gaining police protection. This shows his level of deviousness.

After an atrocity of this scale the committee has made no attempt to clear up the allegations, nor have addressed any of the concerns of the Sangat.

We will remind these members that the Panth has never forgiven nor forgotten any actions of this scale.

We urge those within the committee who are innocent of any involvement to declare their innocence or prepare to be held accountable. The truth will eventually reveal itself over time and history has shown that no one can escape this fact.

Since you got the postcode thing wrong, maybe you got the sikh interrogation thing wrong too, correct me if i'm wrong. Which sikhs spoke to the gang? How do you know sikhs asked the gang? Do you know these sikhs personally?

Thanks

Yeh! it's a matter of time before we know whos responsible. so far all suspicions are pointing to an inside job. what makes it worse is the committee have changed the story of the initial aftermarth about 5 times.

wont name names but certain members have been grassed by other members. so i guess its a matter of time.

The police have all the links they just need a kick up the backside to push more resources

can u please provide us with names of which comitee members specificly have named which other comitee members specifically as responsible? and their reasons for doing so.

theres a drought of information about this In west London. No1 seems to tell us anything. I think not only us, but sikhs worldwide have a right to see every piece of information

which may or may not be useful.

PM me if u do not want to post on main.