Bana Help

Guest _S Kaur_

Guest _S Kaur_

WJKK WJKF

Was wondering if anyone here knows where I can get a Bana (like a plain blue kameez with pajammi trouser) made preferably in the West Midlands area. I am unable to go India to get it made (as that’s where most people get it from) so please suggest a store that you have tried where the material is of good quality and the tailor does a good job.

Thankyou!

S Kaur

Guest _S Kaur_

Thanks Dukh Nivaran Paji and Gurjant Paji!

I can't pm coz i dont have an account, where do i get the material from and what material is best? The ones on Sikhishop have this material called Tericot? Any one used it?

Post the contact details of the tailors pretty please Paji . . .

Thankyou!

S Kaur

• 1 year later...

fateh je

sikhishop.com is wickd for bana....

i always get mine from them..

sis make a account if possible and pm me...if sikhishop doesnt do the trick for you then i can pm u details of others who make bana also..

hope iv helped solve your Q :)

VJKK VJKF

I've tried to register to this forum so I can post but don't seem to be getting the email to my account so I can't actually log in :(

I also need to get bana made but like penji S Kaur - in the original post I can't go to india so I need somewhere in the UK preferably midlands or london where I can get it made from any ideas?

I've tried sikhishop but that's closed down and I have tried to contact via email but no response as for the other shop in smethwick they don't have my preferance i.e. size, colour etc.

So does anyone know where I can get bana / chola made in the uk?