Dtf Books

iaana

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh,

Sadh Sangat jee,

I came across http://www.dtfbooks.com/Pages/ShowProductD...hp?pID=MjEyNQ==

they are selling gutkeh as well as other books wich contain extracts of bani in them. Once you have bought your items they deliver it straight to your door. This is Beadbi

Can you please do your best to email them to change their ways by using the contact Form

http://www.dtfbooks.com/Pages/ContactUs.php

Thank You Sangat Jee,

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

there way more gutka than just the sunder gutka available, there loads that they send via post

just type something in the keyword search on the right like japji or sahib

this all needs to stop, so we need to get contacting them and spread the word like fire

post-20647-1240938142_thumb.jpg

post-20647-1240938412_thumb.jpg

Guest Kizarny

It says on the website that they don't sent it through the post to respect the scriptures. Did you even read that part?

Why are you going to harass a business when they are trying to ensure the sanctity of something as best they can?

To the owners of DTF Books.com,

If you happen to see this, I am sorry that some people like to jump the gun and don't read things properly either.

It says on the website that they don't sent it through the post to respect the scriptures. Did you even read that part?

Why are you going to harass a business when they are trying to ensure the sanctity of something as best they can?

To the owners of DTF Books.com,

If you happen to see this, I am sorry that some people like to jump the gun and don't read things properly either.

So how else are you going to the the books ?

And anyway selling Bani is against Rehit anyway isn't it ?

Guest Kizarny

Gutkeh aren't only for sikhs, everyone should be able to read them.

If you don't respect them, then that is on you. However, if this website is making sure they will be handled in a respectful way, then I see no problem "selling" them.

The guy who started this topic is trying to attack the messenger. That's my problem with his whole thing.

They only added that message they dont post/deliver today, like a couple of hours ago. if u see the image uploaded on a previous post that message is not there

that's because a number of concerned people have emailed them. we don't want a repeat of bow

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa, vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

DTF have now changed their website to state that they will not post gurbani through the post. This is Excellent News and on behalf of sangat i would like to say thank you to them for understanding and listening.

To Forum User Kizarny, they had changed their site after the emails, we would not have bought something up "willy Nilly"

Thank You to the people who cared and took their time out to email, there is alot more beadbi on the internet which needs to be sorted out and MOST of the time its the lack of knowledge and communication. So a few emails can go a long way!!

Thank You!

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!