Whats This Fella Up To In This Pic

Guest fordcapri

lol funny!

which pic are we looking at here!? i cant see any people throwing flowers on anyone!? i can see a singh sittting down with some bits of flowers on his clothes and and mostly around him, possible coming from the har's on the other singhs!

its brilliant the way without knowing we jump on bandwagons!!

has anyone seen that pic of Shaheed Bhai Amrik Singh Ji and Shaheed Bhai Tara Singh Ji after they were released from prison during the dharam yudh morcha? Did you notice the amount of flower-hars they had aroudn them? Did you notice people throwing flowers at them?

Anyone seen the video of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhaindrwale when he goes to Bombay and the sangat lining the streets throw flowers and hars at him and the rest of the Singhs?

Anyone seen the pic of the shaheed singh from 1978 and the nagoke shaheed singhs and the flowers harsd around their necks after they were shaheed?

Maybe you have maybe you havent. But lets just keep on discussing somebody we dont know.

just take it easy guys :) there are real and bigger battles then this!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but may be hes just sitting and we all re making biggy out of it .... may be he was given the benefit of doubt by all of us... or may be we all dont quite know him well yet.... or may be am wrong

Sants aren't needed?

A person who is Brahamgiani is not needed?

Does your intellignece not tell you that they are sent to this world by Akaal Purakh? Sants are he as candles in darkness to guide us toward Guru Ji. I'm not saying start following Sants and not Guru Ji.. Sants are sent here to put us into a direction toward our Guru.

If one has a questions about a Rehit.. or Bani.. lets say you don't understand the meaning or can't grasp a certain concept.. should we now ask those who know? :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

do u serioulsly believe any sants in the current age have been sent by God? i dnt think any sikh so called "sants" have the entitlement to be called sants or brahmgianis, the likes of kabeer and guru nanak are REAL brahmgianis.

AK-47, i have no problem with people giving flower to SANT bhindranwale and amrik singh etc as those singhs were willing to take bullets in the back for the panth, what have all these so called "sants" done?

Fair enough they may have got alot of people to take amrit and they might be good singhs but they have no need to be shown the amount of reverance they get. They too are dust at the feet of the guru, all respect should be given to guru granth sahib ji and if they were true sants they would agree.

Its just a shame that people cant take amrit from their own accord and love for sikhi, rather than having to guided by a physical person and not our eternal guru.

Didnt Guru Sahib Jee do katha and also get his gursikhs to do katha and parchaar of gursikhi to bring people in?

So whats wrong with other gursikhs follwoing the trend and doing gurmat parchaar, i seriously think you have issues, and i can probably garantee that the singhs in the picture probably have a lot lot lot mre satkaar for guru granth sahib jee and have millions times more kamai then us.

PS - i making an overall statement, i dont know who the baba Jee in the picture is.

i'm afraid the gurus and even his sikhs back in the day are incomparible to us or any "sant" or "baba" that people seek inspiration from in the present.

By allowing sants etc into sikhi we allow deras to pop up, therefore thinning out the line beteween those doing parchar and those out for money, to allow no mistake we should just use our intuition and just listen to guru ji. if you need to understand what guru ji is saying and need someone to explain to you then sants can explain but there is absolutely no need to show the amount of reverance that they recieve.

They should be respected but within proportion.

You seriously think i have issues? ok please highlight what you believe these issues to be because i think your saying that as you disagree with my opinion and feel like acting condescending :6

do u serioulsly believe any sants in the current age have been sent by God? i dnt think any sikh so called "sants" have the entitlement to be called sants or brahmgianis, the likes of kabeer and guru nanak are REAL brahmgianis.

AK-47, i have no problem with people giving flower to SANT bhindranwale and amrik singh etc as those singhs were willing to take bullets in the back for the panth, what have all these so called "sants" done?

Fair enough they may have got alot of people to take amrit and they might be good singhs but they have no need to be shown the amount of reverance they get. They too are dust at the feet of the guru, all respect should be given to guru granth sahib ji and if they were true sants they would agree.

Its just a shame that people cant take amrit from their own accord and love for sikhi, rather than having to guided by a physical person and not our eternal guru.

Yes I do :)

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji was no Sant? Sant Jagjit Singh Ji of Harkhowal are no Sant? Sant Gian Singh Ji of Nirmal Kutia Johalan were no Sant?

My brother.. read their Jeevanis. If you were to meet some of these souls you wouldn't speak in such a way. Many bhagats and sants are Gupt to us. They are here but we do not know of them. Sants of past are reborn to further guide the lost toward Guru Ji. Some sants are given different Hukams by Akaal Purakh.. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji was to awake our nation. Baba Nidhan Singh was given the Hukam to do the Seva of Langar. Some Sants are here plainly to do Bandgi and re-unite us with our Guru.

Are you telling me that Sants think they are Big Shots in our Religion? Read up on the meaning of "Sant", you will notice none of these Pakhandis or people who do such things fall under the definition :) A Sant has Nimarta that are as you say at the feet of our Guru :)

A person who cannot understand certain aspects of Sikhi or cannot understand Gurbani would go to whom? A Giani Singh.. or someone who knows no? Well is it not fine that people go to others for guidance? What if someone dosen't understand the importance of Amrit? If they can't get the answer from their own understanding then should they not ask someone who knows?

People aren't guided by a physical person to take Amrit.. they are guided by a physical person toward Guru Ji. Guru Ji then guides us toward the ranks of the Khalsa :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh