Unforgiving Friends...

ranj03

Hi, need help from the sangat please..

Recently (2months back) I had a major argument with a friend (lives on my road too!) and since that day, he has never forgiven me. He puts it down to many reasons, which i find very minimal and minute between two good friends.

Were both guys, hes 18 and im 20. We've known each other for 8+ years and became very good friends about 4 years back.

However, i am also very unforgiving to others, and have blocked people out of my life before. Can i put this down to karma?

I didnt think it would matter if we didnt talk, and i have tried again and again to get him to talk to me, but it seems this was the last straw between us.. Even though we spent days together, and was at each others houses all the time, and even knew each others parents very well, its such a shame in this world that this happens. It saddens me, as i really thought we would be friends for life.

Is there anyone with similar stories, or help, to what i should do? What does Sikhi tell me to do in this situation.

Never thought, as a guy, that i would be heartbroken by a friend, its unbelievable!

:-(

Thank you sikhsangat

WJKK WJKF