Ancient But Deadly: The Return Of Shastar Vidiya

All you need is a lightsaber

vah thats a true shastar

big up star wars fans!

Gurfateh

If you want to lean this art go to India and stay at Buddha Dal

firstly if you have common sense you would know dal teach gatka, they do not teach jung vidiya....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly if you have common sense you would know dal teach gatka, they do not teach jung vidiya....

Secondly, if you had actually spent time in the dal rather than just believing everything you are told by Singhs in the UK you would know that jung vidiya is taught at Raqba by a long serving member of the Budha Dal Singh to other Nihang Singhs every morning. Peaceout.

Secondly, if you had actually spent time in the dal rather than just believing everything you are told by Singhs in the UK you would know that jung vidiya is taught at Raqba by a long serving member of the Budha Dal Singh to other Nihang Singhs every morning. Peaceout.

i have spoke to numerous singhs from raqba, and it is gatka taught there not jung vidiya

LOOL

look i try to refrain myself from posting but i have to post now

one, jung vidiya is not taught in budha dal, GATKA is but not puratan vidiya, do not tel me crap like that ok only gatka is known by budha dal

i have spoke to numerous singhs from raqba, and it is gatka taught there not jung vidiya

^^^^

Theres an elderly Nihang Singh who learnt from Baba Chet Singh Ji and Baba Santa Singh Ji, both former jathedars of Budha dal, who is currntly teaching at Raqba. What he teaches may no collaborate to what Niddar Singh teaches but it is Jungee Vaars that he teaches.

baba santa singh did know some PARTS of the vidiya not all

Yawn, we can argue till the cows come home as they say. Of course the jathedar of the Budha Dal only knew some of the vidiya, because he only learnt from Baba Gian Singh who was only Nidar Singhs gurdevs gurdev.

Do you stay at the chouni in Raqba? You obviously dont and hence I cant stop myself from laughing at your posts. For the past few weeks jung vidiya has been taught at the Budha Dal chouni at Raqba, a handful of Singhs are learning. I know this may come as a shock to you and others who believe that Nidar Singh is the only person in the whole wide universe who knows how to do some damaga with a tulwar. However, I must advise that if you dont know something its best not to keep repeating it hoping that people will begin believing you, regardless of how successful Nidar Singh may have been at this ploy - you are just making me laugh harder at each of your posts.

Again to repeat Jung Vidiya is taught at Raqba, you can go stay there and see for yourself - you might want to check whether or not something is happening before trying to authoritively present a false view. Perhaps you would have been better refraining from posting, which you say you try to do. Not trying to be hostile, but what you have written about the Dal is incorrect. Peaceout !

I cant stop myself from laughing at your posts. For the past few weeks jung vidiya has been taught at the Budha Dal chouni at Raqba, a handful of Singhs are learning.

Again to repeat Jung Vidiya is taught at Raqba, you can go stay there and see for yourself

teeeka

if it is being taught there thumbs up!