2,000 Tamils Killed In Last 15 Hrs In Lanka

It is quite unfortunate that in even such a serious topic, discussing the loss of human lives - that some are so consumed by hate that they cannot resist making personal attacks and comments about their own brothers.

For those who attempt to slander I guess an explanation is owed and hopefully an apology will be rendered.- The Sikh Activist Network has been taking part in Tamil Solidarity. Langar was distributed in the spirit of Bhai Ghaniya Ji to Tamil Demonstrators in Toronto, Ontario on Saturday. During this seva hundreds were fed. Additionally, this upcoming Saturday The Sikh Activist Network has been invited for the second time to speak at a Tamil Rally. We will taking part with a speech of Solidarity.

Now some may choose not to be in solidarity and they have every right to exercise this freedom and I respect their opinion. I hope they will respect mine and those of my comrades.

Also, It is quite obvious who the comments by Proactive and Kaljug Singh were directed at. So I humbly ask for your forgiveness for not spending my time to update you on status of Sikh Activist Network's solidarity and work on this issue. I also must ask for forgiveness because I have been tempted to not post out of a belief that it would lead to unnecessary accusations, slander and fingerpointing based on ideological differences - I was wrong, because it took place anyways.

So, I would like to take this opportunity to request that in the future, instead of assuming or attempting to slander by creating a false impression of others - that if I have not posted regarding the status of SAN to please contact me and ask what the status of the solidarity is and if there is none to inspire such.

Kaljug Singh, I have had very good and civil discourse with you via PM in the past. Admittedly some of our discourse encouraged me to continue developing my understanding of the world that surrounds me - so to see such a post from you is not only hurtful but rather disappointing. Proactive, I feel that I may have done something to deeply offend you on a personal level as you continuously attack me personally, even when it irrelevant and unneeded, so I send my love and apologies - let's stop this crab in the bucket mentality and instead agree to disagree.

Fateh, Veer ji!

It is good to know that you will be serving the Tamil community with as much passion, energy and focus as you did the Palestinian people.

Yes, I still disagree with your stance on the Palestinian/Israeli conflict as your actions will be politicised and you will be serving the cause of Arab and Islamic imperialism whether you want to or not. In the long term I believe that this will harm Sikhi.

But I apologise for misunderstanding your intentions. It is good to know that you are not applying the Sevapanthi ideals solely to populist causes.

Please continue to inform us here what causes the Sikh Activist Network is fighting for and how, as it will allow everyone here to support you when they feel they are able.

Regards,

K.