Panj Singh

Mahakal

I am planning on doing a langar for Panj Singh, but just wanted to know maryada for it. Also my friend said to me that Panj Singh are the same as Panj Piyare, but I am not organizing an an Amrit Sanchar, so how can this be, if I am given hukam by these panj, will I be bound by it?

Also any suggestions of Singhs from the GTA?

Fateh, Singh i have always been brought up to believe that when there are 5 amritdhari Gursikhs presents, that is Guru Roop. we should do seva of those Singh's as to do seva for your Guru (not like matha tekh to them, but show them the respect). Also any hukam given by this panj is that hukam from Guru himself. Problem is we have forgotten respect for tradition. If a Sant was to give a bachan we dont look at their Jeevan, we look to see how they are on a personal level, do i like them? How do they treat me? It is the same with Panj Singh, they are seen as Guru Roop and their hukam is final, if we go against them then we should accept the fact that we are in affect disrespecting the hukam of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, and we all know if we go against what our Guru tells us, there is nothing worse then your Guru turning his back on you.

But singh if you are having langar, please invite daas aswell, dont get a chance to do enough sangat of Singh's, would be chardikala to do Sangat with doing seva of Panj Singh. Fateh Ji.

wjkk wjkf!

singh thats a really good idea to langar of panj singhs and and get guru roop in your house! dasmesh pita himself said in 5 i reside!

singh, what you planning on making for langar? and make sure the singhs come with an Appetite you dont want them eating hardly anything or nothing at all!

but the panj singh will always give u bachan singh i hope for ur sake follow the bachan with your mind body and soul!

my 2 cents!

wjkk wjkf!

you need to wake up at amritvela and prepare langar from fresh ingredients, while doing bani or simran. you make 3 sabjis raieta and kheeer usually with kara parshad as well. the shabjis made should not have tharkha, onions, ginger, or garlic in them. try to keep it simple as possible. the langer should be given to the 5 singhs in iron or steel thalis and kholis. water is to be given in an iron or steel cup as well.

if you have questions, PM me