Bow Protest 17th May This Sun

Can 1 of the organisers of the protest explain what will happen at the protest. Ive read it starts at 10am. will we be doing some kind of march? Or will the whole protest take place at bow? Ive heard that there will be a march. If this is so, what time will that start and what will be the route. where will be the final destination.

I ask because i may not be able to make it to bow by 10am, so might need to arrive a little later.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh.

Guroo roop Guroo pyaire Sadh Sangat Ji.

As you may have heard about the Gudwara sahib in east london that had got burnt down last month.

As the police have NOT found the suspect(s), Its time we make a stand and demand to know what is being done, To tell them that DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB IS OUR GURU and NOT a holy book.

People are always talking about what happened in 1984 and the amount of Guru Maharaj Saroops that got burnt then, isn't it the same now? it doesn't matter how many Saroops have got burnt the fact is that they are OUR GURU. Its time for everyone wake up and see that like 25 years ago, Guru Ji has given their shaheedi for the panth AGAIN!

It is time to wake up! Please do not take this lightly.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT and please come to the protest.

Starts outside Sikh Sangat Gurdwara, Harley Grove, Bow, East London, E3 2AT

DATE: 17th May 2009

TIME: 10am

This protest has been officially given the go ahead by the Met Police and Gurdwara Committie.

Please come and show your support, its time we stand together!! Remember there are 750,000 Sikh's in the UK! We should all get everyone to come!

I think regardless of the plan...We should all be there!

If we can't protest in Memory of our Guru, then waht do we have left???

Jack!!!

I agree but the sangat attending have a right to know and have input into the plan of action.

I ask this question because I heard sangat will be doing kirtan outside of the Gurdwara? If this is true then <banned word filter activated> is going on, this aint a time for kirtan, jaap of Chandi Di Vaar n Chaupai Sahib would be more appropriate rather than kirtan. Some people might think im chatting it but seriously this aint a time to sit down n do kirtan in smadi.

I think regardless of the plan...We should all be there!

If we can't protest in Memory of our Guru, then waht do we have left???

Jack!!!

I agree but the sangat attending have a right to know and have input into the plan of action.

I ask this question because I heard sangat will be doing kirtan outside of the Gurdwara? If this is true then <banned word filter activated> is going on, this aint a time for kirtan, jaap of Chandi Di Vaar n Chaupai Sahib would be more appropriate rather than kirtan. Some people might think im chatting it but seriously this aint a time to sit down n do kirtan in smadi.

Is there going to be a protest or not? I ask because I read in a news paper article that the protest is going to be on the 24th of May, but i'm sure the woman writing the article must have got that wrong because i'm sure we the cybersangat would have been informed by now.. Now I read that kirtan may be happening.

Come on someone, what is going on?

Even if there is a protest it doesn't look like too many people are interested. I just hope for 'Gods sake' theres more people at the protest than there was at the Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy Bhog and Saskar.

WE NEED TO BE MAKING MORE NOISE ABOUT THIS THAN THE TAMIL PROTESTORS OUTSIDE PARLIAMENT!

ARE WE GONNA DO THAT?

we will find out tomorrow how many Youth have loyalty to the Panth and how many are just internet Sikhs.

And all those so called jathabandhis and leaders, we know who you are.. and we all know when push comes to shove you aint there to be seen...

Lets hope for once we can come together and show our concern.

Why would the police put extra resources in for a standard Arson attack? because to them that's all it is-Arson.

For us it is "supposed" to be an Attrocity, yet we see little concern. Look at the treads on this forum, "snow" thread has 22 pages.. 11 Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Saroops get burnt and 3/4 ppl even discuss what needs to be done???

Where the heck are our priorities????

The police have LINKS to work on and have extra resources they can put in .. but they will only do that if their is a big push from the Sikh community. If it had been murder or terrorism the culprits would have been found within days.

Straight up... everyone needs to pack their cars and bring as many ppl as possible. Those that know about it an do nothing are nothing but a **** excuse for a Sikh.