Searchgurbani.com

Fateh jio,

Now Spanish, French, German Translation of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is available on SearchGurbani.com.

French and German Translations of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji are adapted from English Translation by Sant Singh Khalsa.

Please check it out and send suggestions on improving French and german translation.

Guru fateh

Maninder S Gujral MD

Well i dunno from where you got the translation. But the German SIkhs (Gore) has a Guru Granth Sahib ji, with German translation and it's very bad. Even the German Sikhs said we will keep the translation of English cause the german one is made from english to German. And that's a big mistake.

From Hamburg there is a Japji Sahib translation, it's published and even that we think it's not good enough. Bani is beant *g*

But still i think it's a good thing to start the sewa. And great that you choosed german as well.

The website is down, so i can't have a look for it. I would like to do this sewa, to check the grammers etc.

When it's online i will publish it on the net for the Sikhs in Germany at www.sikhyouth.de

wjkk wjkf ji