Sikhi Shop- Why?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Je Ke Fateh

Can the people calling themselves Cobra_243@hotmail.com and sikhshopmustdie@abs.com please stop send contact or e-mails to us about how they are going to burn our shop down. How they will track us down as thieves and deal with us.....one even said they want to slit our throats and shove one of the our kirpans down it LOL. If you would like our address to come down please do, we will have the water and towels to wash your feet, we will insist on feeding you then you may do as you will.

If that is how we will die then it is hukam, but it waheguru’s hukam.

This over a dispute that we should be able to talk about in pyre and respect.

We are not saying it is anyone from Sikhsangat, but if anyone does know who they are please could you ask them to stop.

We would like to thank everyone that has supported us, thank you for the kind words.

Sikhishop will be reviewing our future in the business, we may close the shop by the end of this year. We apologise but the amount of abuse we have taken in the last 2 and bit years has been intense.

Again we would like to thank the sangat for their support. May waheguru shower you with bliss.

one even said they want to slit our throats and shove one of the our kirpans down it LOL. If you would like our address to come down please do, we will have the water and towels to wash your feet, we will insist on feeding you then you may do as you will.

This is exactly the type of service level and attitude I have found with my contacts with those at SikhiShop in the past - Its great!

Just last week, the guys at SikhiShop bent over backwards for me when I needed some items next day special delivery. Sent original e-mail to them around 11am - all emails were responded to within minutes and the items were quickly picked and posted as a priority to ensure I got them next day - this was before I even made payment!

Sikhishop will be reviewing our future in the business, we may close the shop by the end of this year. We apologise but the amount of abuse we have taken in the last 2 and bit years has been intense.

Obviously, only yourselves know how well things are or are not going in terms of financial viability and levels of abuse but all that aside, I reckon you should stay open :D

Thank you for your comments.

We would never get the police involved, the last thing we want is any kind of mark on any sikhs. We are sure that we can discuss this as brothers and sisters. If we had problems with our family it is dealt with by words, not matter what threat has been made.

As we are dealing with our brothers and sisters we have accepted that it is a internal sikh family matter and we will deal with that way.

Again we thank everyone for their kind words. Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Fateh!

My experience with SikhiShop.com has been entirely positive. The goods were as described and they arrived promptly.

May their business continue to prosper and may the staff there continue to grow in their Sikhi.

Regards,

K.

Wjkk Wjkk

As you can see in the picture I have attached

On the right side are Sikhi Shops items and on the Left are mine / the shastar mans

My shastars:

1st pic 2 chands I order look at the pictures and the ones I received, look are totally different style without the kirpans or teer- very disappointing

2nd the dhumala Shastars as you can see in the picture as different to the ones I had received... again disappointing

Copied Shastars from T.S.M( the shastar man)

As you can see his chands r copied on the website but sikhishop didn’t give me the same ones hmmm FRAUDS!

Again the Spike karye T.M.S had designed copied and sell for £2 less but postage £7 so you’re paying more in the total...

Ribbed karye copied again...

Dhumala shastar set copied but not sold all together naagni copied and the axe in the pictures...

And finaly they are all so trying to copy the special Damascus kirpans T.S.M has buy making steel versions with abit of different steel blade or sarbloh with a very weak steel handle etc same handles like lion head etc and for £69 ( £62 kirpan and £7 postage whata rip!) When the T.S.M sold them for £35 with like £2 postage...too bad he’s ran out

End of the day sikhishop I could blaap on about how much choori you guys do from the T.S.M the guy worked his <banned word filter activated> off probs designing sum beautiful shastar for a reasonable price and you guys jus steal the design without even asking? + Sell for more, guess it is kalyug....

But anyhoo I have bhagti to catch up since I am on this world....

Bhula chuck maaf

Jakara gaajvye fateh paavye nihaal hojavye sat sri akaaaaaaal

Gurbar akaaaaaaal

Wjkk Wjkf

post-12095-1242403999_thumb.jpg

Dear Babbar_Singhsta Ji

Again, you go to Anadpur shaib or Amrtisar and you ask for these items, you will get them....Did the nihang singhs also steel off Shasterman in Punjab or did they buy from the UK to india.

Are you saying then that Shasterman stole the design for the ribbed karra from Singhstation as they sold them before Shasterman?

Are you saying that Shaterman stole the Spike karye from Chardikalaa.com who have been selling these for longer than them?

The blades on the Shasterman lion heads were different the whole kirpan was. We had dumascus steel ones as well. We actually went to the same shop as shaster man in December 2007 the shop keeper told us that he came about a month or two before us. He sold us the same items and if you saw the price was cheaper on ours....and the shasterman did not desgin them!

We went to shops in Amritsar just outside of harmander sahib they are selling items like chands and dumalla shaster even kesh shaster like they do all the time. You just need to ask for them, we can even give you contacts for them!

Most them images we have taken, except the dumalla shaster, i got that off Chardiklalaa.com when we were dealing with them. We will update that soon.

At the end of the day Babbar_Singhsta Ji We have not stole anything, if thesahsterman has issue with us, he can contact us. He knows us, he even knows where we live. What you are doing is adding 5 + 5 and getting 11 and making up false accusations, so much now we are getting threatened. That may not been you intention but you have not proved anything. Go to other sikh shop websites and see what they have, most the items will be similar but it does not mean it’s been copied!

We have purchased from a whole seller, we ask them for things they send them. Unfortunately not only one person will sell these items. Go to southall find a shop that sells shaster and ask them to get a 5 piece dumalla shaster set from their supplier. See what you get ,as that is what we did with our supplier.

Veer Ji please come see us and if you think we are thieves then so be it but do not judge us without proof!

Dear Babbar_Singhsta Ji

Again, you go to Anadpur shaib or Amrtisar and you ask for these items, you will get them....Did the nihang singhs also steel off Shasterman in Punjab or did they buy from the UK to india.

Are you saying then that Shasterman stole the design for the ribbed karra from Singhstation as they sold them before Shasterman?

Are you saying that Shaterman stole the Spike karye from Chardikalaa.com who have been selling these for longer than them?

The blades on the Shasterman lion heads were different the whole kirpan was. We had dumascus steel ones as well. We actually went to the same shop as shaster man in December 2007 the shop keeper told us that he came about a month or two before us. He sold us the same items and if you saw the price was cheaper on ours....and the shasterman did not desgin them!

We went to shops in Amritsar just outside of harmander sahib they are selling items like chands and dumalla shaster even kesh shaster like they do all the time. You just need to ask for them, we can even give you contacts for them!

Most them images we have taken, except the dumalla shaster, i got that off Chardiklalaa.com when we were dealing with them. We will update that soon.

At the end of the day Babbar_Singhsta Ji We have not stole anything, if thesahsterman has issue with us, he can contact us. He knows us, he even knows where we live. What you are doing is adding 5 + 5 and getting 11 and making up false accusations, so much now we are getting threatened. That may not been you intention but you have not proved anything. Go to other sikh shop websites and see what they have, most the items will be similar but it does not mean it's been copied!

We have purchased from a whole seller, we ask them for things they send them. Unfortunately not only one person will sell these items. Go to southall find a shop that sells shaster and ask them to get a 5 piece dumalla shaster set from their supplier. See what you get ,as that is what we did with our supplier.

Veer Ji please come see us and if you think we are thieves then so be it but do not judge us without proof!

Both Singhstation and Chardi Kala know who i am and what i sell! they have both been spoken to in regards to selling items that were originally designed by myself.

Bringing the above two people into this topic was not a good idea!

i've not read the whole topic and have no reason to.

for the record both the above mentioned have stolen designs from me, back stabed me in the past, but i know what this world is about hence to this point in time i've not said anything about this to anyone... guess now its public!

If anyone has any issues with the shastar man, please e-mail them to sort the issues out.