Tired Of City Life

Guest sauu_singh

There is excellent farming land in many parts of Canada. Ideal land if found around Abbotsford B.C and in some of the flat plateaus around the mountain ranges. If you truly want a peaceful and fullfiling job, farming is a good choice. But I would really do a lot of research and make sure you know everything about the trade before jumping in. I wish you good luck on your personal pathway :)

Fateh Ji.

Guest sauu_singh
There is excellent farming land in many parts of Canada. Ideal land if found around Abbotsford B.C and in some of the flat plateaus around the mountain ranges. If you truly want a peaceful and fullfiling job, farming is a good choice. But I would really do a lot of research and make sure you know everything about the trade before jumping in. I wish you good luck on your personal pathway :)

Fateh Ji.

Pyare Veer Jeeooo,

Thanks for this post of yours.

Actually I was thinking that if there are some gursikhs doing farming in Canada, I can just join their team and work as a field worker. I just want 2 times of roti and can work on whatever salary they give me and I would love to do the seva of gursikhs too. I would prefer to have a small room of wood and stone built on the farm itself. wow, WHAT A LIFE THAT WOULD BE ! I would do my amritvela ishnaan at a tubewelll, THAT WILL BE LIKE HEAVEN!

Sing Gurbani while doing farming.

City life is SLOW DEATH. Whole world is dying. City life is MAYA AND is made out of desires and greed of human mind.

Not a problem veer ji :)

Canada is very peaceful out of the city.. you wont find sound or air pollution. There is also a lot of beauty away from the city too.. many natural splendors :)

If you really want to live like that.. in a small less modernized building, the winters could pose some difficulty. I take inspiration from your desires on how you want to live your life! That would indeed be an ideal life for a Sikh. I really do hope you well with whatever you desire:)

Please ask if you need any information

Fateh.