Sarna Saaab Dgpc Style Of Celebrating 25th Anniversary Of Op Bluestar

S1ngh

I got the below message in my email...

----------------

Gurfateh friends

Yesterday i got to know from my friends that DGPC has celebrated 25th anniversary of operation Blue star , i have not believed on my ears and asked my friend to check this again and truth came in front with a very sad thing , YOU KNOW KHALSA JI WHAT THEY HAVE DONE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY , THESE BASTARDS [im sorry i can't control myself] HAVE CELEBRATED 25th Death anniversary of SON OF LALA JAGAT NARAYAN FOUNDER OF PUNJAB KESRI NEWSPAPER , JISNU SINGHAAN NE 9sept1981 NU GADDI CHARAYAAA C te pher OSTOON baad OSDA MUNDEY NU V 1984 vich gaddi charayaa C , AND TODAY OUR SARNA SAHIB HAVE GIVEN SAROPA to HIS SON AND GIVEN LABEL OF MARTYR TO HIM , IN LAKHISHAH BANJARA HALL IN RAKAB GANJ GURUDWARA SAHIB, REST YOU CAN KNOW MORE ABOUT LALA JAGAT NARAYAN IN GOOGLE

Singho Jago , what the hell is goin on , he is the same LALA who had once said "i will not let turban on sikhs heads " and we are giving SAROPA to him, <banned word filter activated>. What our SARNA SAHIB HAD DONE TODAY ON THE OCCASION OF 25 anniversary of operation bluestar, khalsa you can go online on punjab kesri website and check about this

GURUSAHIB KIRPA KARAN TE SEWA LAIN

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest confusingh

Disgraceful!

Lala Jagat Narain was a journalist who couldn't even source properly what a fool! Guru ji's Gian was never to be given to him. He was unintelligent, thought he was clever and disrespected Singhs at any opportunity... This is an absolute disgrace to the name of the Shaheeds who laid their life down for the movement!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

That is true, Sarna is much worse than Badal. Sikhs have no true political leader in India at the moment who will think of only the Panth, and not for him/theirself, the people have no choice, who can they vote? They are all the same, but I have to admit, it is a fact, Sarna is much much worse than even Badal.