Sikh Revenges Hindu Priest's "secret Wedding"

lol this place is full of people that got nothing but hate for people of other religions. so much for sikhi being a modern religion, our people are well on the way to give taliban a run for there money with the kind of backward thinking we have got. a non sikh converts to sikhi we say waheguru has blessed you, but if that persons family members or community objects we call them backwards yet insecure people in our community do the same when a apna marries out of sikhi. we have become the definition of hypocrisy.

and no wonder more and more people are becoming atheists, just look at the way we are acting. instead of looking at another person as a human being we label them as muslim, hindu, sikh. and might as well give him a saropa, we already are giving it to idiots and killers....one more wont harm.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to those posters who are sitting there dissing that guy for what he did, need to get off their high horse and stop trying to be gandhi.

i gaurantee most of you would not be sat there giving your bhashan if that was your sister.

AND please stop using the that lame old line of " the parents should have educated the children"

im sorry but who are you to judge the way a parent brings their child up? unless you lived in the same household as the rooprais?

i used to have the same narrow-minded thinking that " oh the kid has gone bad, it must be the parents fault" we cannot predict how our child will turn out, we can only try our best to guide them, hoping they will choose the right path, the rest is in the hands of maharaj.

stop judging and sit back and think if your mother, daughter ran off blinded by lust (love) whatever would you sit there and do nothing? if the answer is yes then you are cowards.

nobody is encouraging people to kill, i do believe there needs to be some "darr" there people should think twice before marrying a sikh girl, just like i know a guy of another religion would think twice before marrying a muslim girl. with this mentality of 'let them choose' more and more girls will run off trying to be bollywood heroins thinking they will reject everything for the guy they love.

IM DISGUSTED AT SOME POSTERS

to those posters who are sitting there dissing that guy for what he did, need to get off their high horse and stop trying to be gandhi.

i gaurantee most of you would not be sat there giving your bhashan if that was your sister.

If my sister was to ever consider marrying a Hindu and would therefore be worried that I would "bash up" the priest and go fanatical about the entire thing, it would be pretty obvious why she wants to leave the life of a "Sikh" household and move to more tolerant pastures, again, as I stated in my post on the second page, anyone who applauds such behaviour needs psychotherapy.

Wow. Wah wheres the spirit of the Khalsa? Died out with the time. Where is our ANAKH. None dare to tease a Muslima in my city, but they don't think twice when they tease any other girl, why is it?

Didn't Sant Ji say that the one that plays with our mothers or sisters Izzat (half of you won't even know what this word means, so FYI it means honour), kill him at that place instantly. And I consider that as playing with someones Izzat. I do not hate any religion, I have Muslim, Christian, Jewish friends at school. I don't have any Hindu friends, as there ain't any except one who doesn't believe in Hinduism, he is my friend though. But how the hell can you judge that we hate other religions than Sikhi, if we support that brothers actions? He damaged the bad car, thats bad, I agree. But he took revenge, that is right.

Completely agree with ~*SiNghNi*~.

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

heatsikhingmiss..^^ why are you being so presumptuous? not all girls leave sikhi because they find its not for them but some do it out of pure selfishness, they compramise their religion for their boyfriend. yes some girls actually convert because they find truth in another religion and thats upto them. but when girls just disrespect their family simply because they want something they can't have is quite immature and 'swarthee'

and god forbid you would ever have to experience your sister wanting to change faith just because she wants to marry a non-sikh. its easy for people like you to sit there and give the perfect answer to how one should react, its a different thing when an individual actually goes through the trauma of having a family member totally lose all common sense and run away to get married. i think they are more in need of the psychotherapy.

. Don't PRESUME you would act differently. your not an antarjamee.

im not commenting on whether what mr rooprai did was right or wrong, like i said before who are we judge? all im saying is i know alot of people would react in a similar way

Guest confusingh

LOL... this is so daft, are there people on here actually trying to defend murder, and that of somebody who didn't actually do anything against their religion?

When conversions were going on in Luton it was us who went down when we were in our early 20s, now we realise we looked like badmaash and didn't have the appropriate support, just a couple of weapons and Singhs, ended up half of the Singhs who did Amrit to help Khalistan legged it (these so called big time, hero Singhs, they were worse than women in my opinion), and we got arrested for Anti Social Behaviour, along with a smudge on my criminal record, not much justice was done.

Singhs dont bother nowadays about weight training, boxing etc. the stuff me and my GurSikh buddies were in to when we were younger, they just want to follow any random babay wear some pretty choley buy 7 kirpans (not even able to carry the weight of one of them) and claim they are tat khalsa,,, thats not tat khalsa, tat khalsa is being always prepared to support Singhs in the movement, it were probably half of these fanatic bandhay's parents who were like them who were saying we were 'Badmaash' because we resorted to violent methods when stupid stuff was happening to Sikh girls. Where are these bandhay when groups are getting together to sort stuff out,,, all across yorkshire, birmingham the majority of the people getting together aren't even Gursikh so you can keep your claims of a secret gang of Sikhs who help everybody, in my time there were only 3 or 4 of us Gursikhs everybody else we hung with was a mona, and it was us who dealt with troubles not these super singhs who claim to know everything, they r full of it!

Its true nowadays, Some groups have gone fanatic and irrational, but nobody sees them as Sikhs, Sangat disown them and nobody pays them attention. This action can in no way shape or form be condoned by a proper Sikh, its been carried out in a stupid way, he got busted, he killed the wrong person and if he really wanted to keep izzat keep his sister on lockdown or kill her,,, surely shes to blame if shes the one who took the initiative to carry out this act?

The girl went through this wedding, knowing what impact it would have on her family, she knew it would have a devastating impact on her family. She thought she could get away it. From the article, it explains how the girl had a lack of communication with her family, and that she hurriedly got married, in the hindu temple. She upset her family and she is the one that thought she could get away with it. Took her religion for granted and threw it away. She was aware of what she was doing and didn't even bother to discuss it. From my point of view she still hasn't been punished enough, and deserves even more. Although i think the hindu priest should have been left out of it.

It maybe wrong to get revenge because of hurting the father/brothers and the rest of the families pride. But they also dishonoured sikhi, and for that this girl needs to pay.

Guest confusingh
confusingh your reply doesn't really have anything to do with the topic! what you going on about? lol

lol yeah I just read my post back and thought that too lol...Apologies!

All im saying is that this in no way shape or form can be condoned by any proper Sikh, and the ones who are claiming they'd do the same and they'd give a siropa are sounding like 14 year old internet jihadists, who in fact physically wouldn't and probably couldn't do anything. The lad is young , I believe as he got older he would of realised he'd want to kill his sister.

Fateh