Enemies Of The Panth

Something tells me this place is infested with Kookay!

Aeroo, PM me and we meet up to discuss this in person, not worth debating over the net.

Check this video to see why Juggy & Co are clowns:

yes, the funniest bit is at 3:58 when the kooka collapses into a ditch on the side lol.

I humbly disagree. The funniest part is at 3:27 when Crazy #2 comes in like he's being attacked by killer bees. You see, up until that point Crazy #1 had this thing wrapped up. He was the only guy up there and everyone that walked by was probably saying to themselves "There's no WAY I can compete with THAT kinda crazy." Let's face it, up until that point, Crazy #1 was the superstar.

Enter Crazy #2.

..and just like that, it's a whole new ball game.

Naamdhari Darbars. Where Crazy Happens.

KPS GILL-he lives in chandigarh and also in pune (near bombay)....

RAM RAHEM- Sirsa, he also goes to the high court in ambala(near Punjab Border) every month

JAGDISH TYTLER- http://india.gov.in/govt/loksabhampdetail.php?mpcode=2942 (Address)

SAJJAN KUMAR- http://india.gov.in/govt/loksabhampdetail.php?mpcode=2871 (address)

Paniaaray Wala- hes from Utter pradesh ( pind called Paniaara)

Sorry admin

RadhaSwamis *edited*

They are destroying Panjab, and recently after there Baba was arrested for Rape allegations against a female Judge, they are now all changing their views.

They have a big centre in West Bromwich, Birmingham.

WithoutNaamdharis (kookai) - you will find these SisterTheifs(d)(s) anywehere where they can make quick dollar selling out of date springrolls, like Mela's.

That video isn't just a one off, if you go to their centre of Coventry Road they do this thing where they chant really loud (where name Kookai comes from) and then they throw their Dastaars in the air.

Go around the back of the centre and you can see the men leaving with their hair open.

Fateh!

The actions of these Namdharis might seem a little odd to us, but they are uncontrollable expressions of the mast they feel when they listen to Gurbani from Sri Guru Granth Sahib (and compositions of their own gurus) that is sung in the correct raag with traditional instruments (i.e., the way that shabad bani is supposed to be sung and the way it was sung in the times of the Gurus up to Guru Gobind Singh Ji).

Mainstream Sikhi frowns down upon these physical displays in Gurughar because it distracts others from their worship, but I sometimes wonder if more of us would be able to feel the same mast more easily if kirtan was done in this traditional way.

Anyway, I hope the old man was able to locate his kangha afterwards without too much trouble.

Regards,

K.

ofcourse he dosent beieve in guru nanek. he was a dhedhari guru how dare u believe in a dhedhari guru!!!!!!!!(sarcasm)

ok, let me teach you the basics mr namdhari.

Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji Mahraaj was parmathma himself, when Guru Nanak Dev ji spoke it wasnt a human speaking, it was Akal Purk himself speaking, it was Amrit Bani. This jhot continued through the 10 Gurus, who were all physically different, but they were the one voice of Akal Purkh.

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji then stated from this day onwards the Guru will only be the shabad and not coming from a human embodiment, but through the Guru Granth Sahib Ji Alone.

Today the same Guru Jhot lives on, Dhan Guru Granth Sahib ji is still Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji. The Shabad is the Guru. Bani is the Guru, and Guru is the bani.

Now, dont compare Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, or Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji to any of todays fake dehdharis.

Namdharis can never be part of the Khalsa, they have gone against the Hukam of Dhan Siri Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaaj.

NO HUMAN GURU. NO GURU AFTER DHAN GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI

if you think namdharis are good, then good for u. if u think baba jagjit singh is good, then again good for u.

But they will never be the Khalsa.

so pick what side you bat for.

if you think this is extreme, then Sikhi is extreme, then Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj is an Extremist.

Then your enemy must be the Khalsa, just make sure if you do decide to fight, dont bring that tiny namdhari kirpan printed on ur kanga

I think this is the right definition of a sikh