Remembrance March 7th June

Most Ramgharia Gurdwareh will not support this rally due to the anti Khalistan stance they have,as in the 80's the Ramgharia supreme council in the UK took a very very sharp objection to the Sikh outrage expressed towards one so called Indian President Gyani Zail Singh who hailed from the so called ''tharkhan ''ramgharia community.This is the excuse they use till this day to oppose anything to do with Khalistan,this is also the reason they use to support the cause the caste based commitees, - they do not want as they say 'Khalistanis' in charge as in the 80's UK gurdwareh were being taken over by Panthic Commitees not castes but amritdhari gursikhs and as they opposed Zail fake singh tension arose.

This is not just aimed at Ramgharia Gurdwara's but also the Singh Sabha,Ravidas Gurdwareh,Bhatra Gurdwara and god knows how many others there are - FIX UP

Respect to Ramgharia Slough for supporting the Sikh cause of Freedom we hope more follow your ways

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarpanch -your passion is admirable !

I am amazed at how many Ramigharis and Bhatra Guru Ka Ghar are not ready to embrace this event. The managing committees egos are bigger than the duty to the Sangat.

7th June is more than a Khalistan get together -its to show/ demonstrate/ mark history of the injustice to the Sikh nation.

Sarpanch, any person say who are you to 'judge', blah blah is a prat ! Innocent Sikhs were slaughtered and our heritage destroyed. Isnt that enough for people to commemorate ?

Cowards to those who nit pick this event. Shameful to those who do not attend.

I AGREE, it is shameful for Sikhs not to support this event becuase it is not jsut a Khalistan event, it is for REMEMBRANCE & JUSTICE as well!!!

Although, I'm not too keen that such a list should be published becuase some may be supporting, or will support, but the list will just get passed on. Instead everyone should just be encouraged to make all theor local Gurdwaras support the event.

My regular Gurdwara is called Guru Nanak Sikh Gurdwara - I don't always get there now as I live elsewhere, but I consider Singh Sabha Gurdwara and any others mine too. You didn't really answer my question succinctly and went on a diatribe about ramgharia gurdwara's - probably some of the only Gurdwara I haven't been to very often (not out of choice, purely by circumstances) I wholeheartedly disagree and agree with some of the things that you have said and don't have energy to go through them with you on this forum. PM me or call me, I've now made this reach out to you numerous times because I admire your passion and zeal - I would simply like to talk with you. Suffice to say for the purposes of this post, I am not with you for the manner in which you say things and because although some of the things you say I agree with, on the whole I disagree with a lot. Please would you and Singh is King continue to reply to this topic and call me a prat or baman? I need some more nindiya to elevate my soul-conscience. Seriously, please do some more. Hey to everyone reading this who actually knows me and the work we do at Naujawani.com, and I might add who have texted me about this thread - I can't believe so many people read this forum!

Can you tell me how got the information that the above are not supporting the march?

some of the above Gurdware only open on certain days due to small number of sangat, so how can they possibly afford a coach.

any answers singh comradz??

My regular Gurdwara is called Guru Nanak Sikh Gurdwara - I don't always get there now as I live elsewhere, but I consider Singh Sabha Gurdwara and any others mine too. You didn't really answer my question succinctly and went on a diatribe about ramgharia gurdwara's - probably some of the only Gurdwara I haven't been to very often (not out of choice, purely by circumstances) I wholeheartedly disagree and agree with some of the things that you have said and don't have energy to go through them with you on this forum. PM me or call me, I've now made this reach out to you numerous times because I admire your passion and zeal - I would simply like to talk with you. Suffice to say for the purposes of this post, I am not with you for the manner in which you say things and because although some of the things you say I agree with, on the whole I disagree with a lot. Please would you and Singh is King continue to reply to this topic and call me a prat or baman? I need some more nindiya to elevate my soul-conscience. Seriously, please do some more. Hey to everyone reading this who actually knows me and the work we do at Naujawani.com, and I might add who have texted me about this thread - I can't believe so many people read this forum!

Never called you a baman

i see it as this we are all SIKHS AND WE SHOULD SUPPORT THIS RALLY ANYONE WHO DOES NOT SUPPORT THE RALLY IS DAMAGING SIKHISM TO THE CORE

if so called Gurdwareh do not support the rally you are anti sikh you are EITHER WITH US OR THE BRAHMINI SARKAR OF HINDUSTAN

Sorry to do you a disservice SaRpAnCh, as you did not call me a baman.

Merely an ally of the Brahmini Sarkar of Hindustan and somebody who is damaging Sikhism to the core. You're right that is much less of an insult and all because I choose not to go somewhere. Not because I am not fighting the same fight as you, but purely because I choose to not do it in the way that you do. So much krodh... :(