Shastar For Sale, Swap Or Buy!

bakaree

Gurfateh everyone,

As a few of you may have realised Ebay have banned the sale of Swords and Knives on their site, I have a few tulwars, Pesh Kabz/Karuds, Choorai etc for sale and was wondering if anyone was interested,

Each one is an Genuine original purataan shaster, so that means that both the blade and hilts (handles) are not only antique but have been happily married since they were made. Unlike certain shaster, which come from india, that have been stuck together by an amateur bladesmith as early as last week!, although still nice, the build quality, reliability and value is not guarenteed.

I am also interested in buying and possibly swapping message me with your email if you are interested!

Gurfateh

Baljit Singh

VJKK VJKF

Dear Veerji,

I am after some puratan shastar. Would it be possible for you to send me some pictures and prices? My email is raj281@hotmail.co.uk.

I am based in Birmingham. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Roop

VJKK VJKF

• 2 weeks later...

VJKK VJKF

Dear Gobinder,

I am interested in yout tulwar for £55. I do not have an ebay account. Please could you PM for details on how I can buy it. The tulwar pictures on ebay look amazing.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Roop

VJKK VJKF