For Sarpanch, Sunny And Amar

Mehtab veer, is this me Sunny?

If yes, then I have a few things to say on this and the issue in general of Indians and Pakistanis.

First of all thanks for informing me about this, and I'll keep an eye on him from now on.

Sadly pseudo Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims are increasing on all sites, wheter SikhSangat, YouTube or FaceBook. It will be no wonder to see a person with a Muslim ID to post anti Muslim (mostly Hindu people do this) or a Hindu ID to post anti Hindu things (mostly Muslim people do this). There are also several Pakistanis posing as Khalistanis spreading hate on all Hindus, and the other side too, Hindus creating ID's saying that Pakistanis are bad this that and they want to finish of every non-Islamic race, Khalistanis are on their payroll etc.

I think us Sikhs should keep a vigiliant eye on matters like these, as many people (esp younger Sikh generation) are very vulnerable to such people and are easily brainwashed into believing common things like Sant Ji were terrorist or all Khalistanis were terrorist. Nowadays internet has become a very serious method to implement ones views into others. There have even been cases of Islamic youngsters getting training from Al Qaeda or other Islamic terrorist groups just because of Internet (videos and other stuff).

Now coming to the subject of Indians and Pakistanis. When relating them to Sikhs I think we can class them in groups.

Pakistanis

Foreign Pakistanis tend to hate Sikhs more than native Pakistanis, mostly due to brainwashing by other Islamists etc. Howhever there are a few foreign Pakistanis that are sympathatic towards the Sikh cause, but they are mostly Kashmiris, who want a Independant Kashmir. There is the third group that only supports the Sikh cause due to the saying of 'An enemies enemy is a friend'.

Now coming to native Pakistanis, there are four groups in them. One group that hates Kafirs, but even they prefer Sikhs slightly over Hindus (fact). The other is the group that profits from the Sikh tourism in Pakistan, and thus acts all nice and gentle toward Sikh tourists. The third group is of Pakistanis that do like Sikhs, and some are even followers of Guru Nanak (some Muslim Sindhis and many Nanak Sahib citizens).

Their role in movement

Gen. Zia Ul Haq was the only person that really liked Sikhs and supported them as he was originally from Jalandhar too. He did much for Gurdwaras in Pakistan, sent Pakistani Sikhs to India too learn Rehit Maryada for Pak Gurughars etc. He supported Khalistan movement from day 1. It was him that sent all weapons and ammo to Darbar Sahib. Atleast the Singhs could fight and resist the Indian Army. He was anti India, and also had an operation Tupac to free Kashmir, which didn't succeed.

Benazir Bhutto ruined everything as she wanted to lick Indians feet. She did some agreement with Rajiv Gandhi, and "deported" 500 Khalistani Singhs that were training. All of them were martyred by the army.

ISI has played positive and negative roles. It has supported Khalistanis, but only for their own agenda of breaking India to pieces for 1971 Bangladesh creation, and not due to some brotherly love they felt for Sikhs. The negative is that they brainwashed many people into killing innocent Hindus, had their own Muslims disguised as Sikhs kill innocent people in Punjab. I can write much, but will keep it short.

Hindus

1. Hindus that like Sikhs and consider as brothers.

2. Hindus that are brainwashed about 1984 etc and hate Sikhs.

3. Hindus that hate Sikhs just because they don't want to be classed as Hindus.

Foreign Hindus (esp Punjabis) tend to be more brotherly with Sikhs, esp in countries were both religions population are meagre. But there are a few that hate Sikhs though.

Hindus have backbited us several times. Claiming to be our own, but betrayed. There are nice Hindus aswell, that consider us as brothers, but more than half of them, think that due to the thinking of 'Sikhs-were-created-to-protect-Hindus'.

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you are the only Sunny on Sikh Sangat!
First of all thanks for informing me about this, and I'll keep an eye on him from now on.
Don't say thanks yaar, you are among our cyber Khalsa Patrols :D
Sadly pseudo Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims are increasing on all sites, wheter SikhSangat, YouTube or FaceBook. It will be no wonder to see a person with a Muslim ID to post anti Muslim (mostly Hindu people do this) or a Hindu ID to post anti Hindu things (mostly Muslim people do this). There are also several Pakistanis posing as Khalistanis spreading hate on all Hindus, and the other side too, Hindus creating ID's saying that Pakistanis are bad this that and they want to finish of every non-Islamic race, Khalistanis are on their payroll etc.
Agreed 100%. Hindus pose as Sikhs and say "Sikhs love India, India is their home", and Pakis pose as Sikhs and say "Death to Hindus, down with India".
Foreign Pakistanis tend to hate Sikhs more than native Pakistanis, mostly due to brainwashing by other Islamists etc. Howhever there are a few foreign Pakistanis that are sympathatic towards the Sikh cause, but they are mostly Kashmiris, who want a Independant Kashmir. There is the third group that only supports the Sikh cause due to the saying of 'An enemies enemy is a friend'.

Now coming to native Pakistanis, there are four groups in them. One group that hates Kafirs, but even they prefer Sikhs slightly over Hindus (fact). The other is the group that profits from the Sikh tourism in Pakistan, and thus acts all nice and gentle toward Sikh tourists. The third group is of Pakistanis that do like Sikhs, and some are even followers of Guru Nanak (some Muslim Sindhis and many Nanak Sahib citizens).

Agreed 100%
Gen. Zia Ul Haq was the only person that really liked Sikhs and supported them as he was originally from Jalandhar too. He did much for Gurdwaras in Pakistan, sent Pakistani Sikhs to India too learn Rehit Maryada for Pak Gurughars etc. He supported Khalistan movement from day 1. It was him that sent all weapons and ammo to Darbar Sahib. Atleast the Singhs could fight and resist the Indian Army. He was anti India, and also had an operation Tupac to free Kashmir, which didn't succeed.
Wow! I didn't know about this, but I did know that Zia supported the Khalistan cause.
Benazir Bhutto ruined everything as she wanted to lick Indians feet. She did some agreement with Rajiv Gandhi, and "deported" 500 Khalistani Singhs that were training. All of them were martyred by the army.
Yes, she was the one who betrayed the Singhs and gave their addresses to Rajiv.
ISI has played positive and negative roles. It has supported Khalistanis, but only for their own agenda of breaking India to pieces for 1971 Bangladesh creation, and not due to some brotherly love they felt for Sikhs.
Hanji, that is what I was telling Teji Kaur bhenji. She agrees as well.
The negative is that they brainwashed many people into killing innocent Hindus, had their own Muslims disguised as Sikhs kill innocent people in Punjab.
Yes, it was these Muslims disguised as Singhs, and also Black Cat commandoes disguised as Singhs who pulled Hindus off buses and shot them dead.
These Hindus will be most likely from other states in India, like east, west, south. Some north Indian Hindus could also fall into same category but not as many. Just my opinion.

These are the RSS-fed Hindutva freaks, mostly from northern India and now probably western parts as well.
Foreign Hindus (esp Punjabis) tend to be more brotherly with Sikhs, esp in countries were both religions population are meagre. But there are a few that hate Sikhs though.
Agreed 100%
Hindus have backbited us several times. Claiming to be our own, but betrayed.
Sad, unfortunate, and true.
There are nice Hindus aswell, that consider us as brothers, but more than half of them, think that due to the thinking of 'Sikhs-were-created-to-protect-Hindus'.
Yes, most likely thats true. I am not sure about "more than half", but that could be correct as well.

Yes, you are the only Sunny on Sikh Sangat!
Don't say thanks yaar, you are among our cyber Khalsa Patrols :D
Agreed 100%. Hindus pose as Sikhs and say "Sikhs love India, India is their home", and Pakis pose as Sikhs and say "Death to Hindus, down with India".

Agreed 100%
Wow! I didn't know about this, but I did know that Zia supported the Khalistan cause.
Yes, she was the one who betrayed the Singhs and gave their addresses to Rajiv.
ISI has played positive and negative roles. It has supported Khalistanis, but only for their own agenda of breaking India to pieces for 1971 Bangladesh creation, and not due to some brotherly love they felt for Sikhs.
Hanji, that is what I was telling Teji Kaur bhenji. She agrees as well.
The negative is that they brainwashed many people into killing innocent Hindus, had their own Muslims disguised as Sikhs kill innocent people in Punjab.
Yes, it was these Muslims disguised as Singhs, and also Black Cat commandoes disguised as Singhs who pulled Hindus off buses and shot them dead.
These Hindus will be most likely from other states in India, like east, west, south. Some north Indian Hindus could also fall into same category but not as many. Just my opinion.

These are the RSS-fed Hindutva freaks, mostly from northern India and now probably western parts as well.
Agreed 100%
Hindus have backbited us several times. Claiming to be our own, but betrayed.
Sad, unfortunate, and true.
There are nice Hindus aswell, that consider us as brothers, but more than half of them, think that due to the thinking of 'Sikhs-were-created-to-protect-Hindus'.
Yes, most likely thats true. I am not sure about "more than half", but that could be correct as well.

100% Agreed veerji. You remember once upon a time I used to be a hardcore Hindu hating Khalistani. I feel like laughing at that Sunny (me 1 year ago or so).

Now coming to the actual problem, will only clicking report help, or should we write something?

WJKK WJKF

Na hindu Na muslim Na sikh ... Every one loves his religion ... No one will take bread from the mouth of hungry people of his kaum and put it your mouth nor you people do it ... its just the game of my enemies enemy is my friend ... hindus are playing it muslims are playing it and so are sikhs ... if someone is threat to your faith you have full right to cut his neck and that should be done ... and history is full of it ... and every religion is threat to other ... if one religion grows it natural other religion would go down ... In fact no religious man loves other religious man ... some claim hindus loves sikhs go and convert 100 hindus and u will know the answer ... some says muslims love us convert even 10 muslims and u will get the answer ... and how much we love other faiths ... if in some village a sikh family converts to Christianity next very day there would be announcement in gurudwara speaker sadh sangat ji ... abc singh ne sikh dharam chad ke isai dharam apna leya hai sarre sikhan nu appeal kitti jandi hai iss abc singh naal roti te kudi di sanj na payi jaye ...

i dont see the love even in gurdwaras these day sorry if I offend anyone but theres no love ...

Hindus are good but those who back stabbed are not hindus

Muslims are good but those who killed innocent are not muslims

Sikhs are good but those who mislead are not sikhs

because one jot in all humans ...

and regarding this land as my mother ... how come land of punjab land of india is not my mother as its called hindustan its not my mother but if same lands name is changed to khalistan now i should die for it as now it has become my mother ... is it in all in the name i dont think so its in the soil where my gurus took jyot where endlless sadhus sants took birth where warriors took birth theres bhakti theres shakti ... this is my land this is my country this is my mother ... today its called india and i love ... tommoro if its called khalistan i would love it day after tommoro even its a part of america or pakistan i would keep on loving it ...

So in India depsite the problems we still have a Sikh PM a Sikh CM - just a year ago a Sikh head of the army - Sikhs in every position of the IPS and in business

a majority non Sikh country still voted for a turban wearing Sikh PM

In Pakistan we have one Sikh who joined the army and later had to leave

we have jaziyah on some Sikhs in Swat - you have a judicial system which gives minorities half a vote for a Muslim and with seperate electorates

in the coming civilisational clashes in the subcontinent we have to look at which side, if any that we will stand

Had the prime minister truy been a Sikh and not a turban wearing person thn Than he would never have said what he said about 1984

Sikh kaday nahi apnay sees chakaunde but still ona nay sees chukiya

had a real Sikh been in his place than kps gill, tytler ect would not b running free

than Bhai Jagtar Singh Halwara Jeunde Saheehed would not be in Jail for killing gobind rams twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mehtab ji why this topic is only for three of us (Sarpanch, Sunny And Amar) ?
Because you are the main 3 cyber cops I could think of :D
Jassa

Very inspirational post.

Too bad this forum is dominated by brainwashed youths.

Jassa - your words will go in one ear and out the other.

I agree it was an inspirational post. Thats why I put my hand on one ear while I read it :D