Sikh Channel And Thier Studio Cameras

chatanga

"these people can realise how ignorant and stupid they are and how they are stopping the growth and promotion of Sikhi."

LOL what total bull crap. if it wasent for the namdharis raj academy wouldent exist. if kooke are so ignorant in stopping growth and promating sikhi we wouldent have tought these lot raag vidiya and kept it to ourself. instead we are teaching everyone who wishes to learn raag vidiya and the puratan saaz of our guru sahibs to preserve our history rather than the local gurudhwara playing bollywood tune shabads which is "major beadbi" i guess kooke launching santhiya cds of all of ad granth sahib and dasam granth sahib is stopping the growth of sikhi as well. the namdhari who did katha on guru gobind singh ji strictly on sikh channel is also attacking sikhs by giving them knowledge about guru gobind singh ji strictly ...but chalo everything happens according to akaal purakhs hukam.

Kookay arent the only ones who can teach or rather know raag vidiya. Stop trying to be the saviours of raag kirtan.

Kookay were excommunicated from the Panth and that was Akaal Purakhs Hukam.

LOL what does the sgpc control who is sikh and not. are the people controling the sgpc now gurus just because they give out so called hukamnamas out. so i guess nihnags are not sikhs now because they dont agree and arent controlled by the sgpc.

Guest confusingh

Sorry Aeroo you've just COMPLETELY misunderstood exactly what I wrote I was speaking in regards to the people who are criticising Sikh channel and saying they should do this and do this,,,, no reference to Namdharis was made when I wrote that so I don't understand where you got that from, maybe you should read over things before jumping to conclusions?

'people on here have been saying the Sikh channel are doing this and this, but I think the perfect solution to that would be to close all media organisations so then these people can realise how ignorant and stupid they are and how they are stopping the growth and promotion of Sikhi. '

Where did you get Namdharis from that?... I meant if we have no media platform, we are unable to help Sikhi grow and promote true Sikhi.

Please do read properly, or learn to read properly?

LOL what does the sgpc control who is sikh and not. are the people controling the sgpc now gurus just because they give out so called hukamnamas out. so i guess nihnags are not sikhs now because they dont agree and arent controlled by the sgpc.

???????????? Who said anything about the SGPC? I was referring to the Akal Thakth.

LOL have you heard the difference between the two? fair enough many normal mainstream sikh khalsa panth ragis can do a shabad or two in a specific raag, but have you heard Namdhari kirtan?

What are you some sort of kirtan maestro that you have God given right to judge someones kirtan? No thought not.

It doesnt have to be done by mainstream kirtani to qualify as raag kirtan. It isnt a popularity contest.

is the akal takht not controlled by sgpc ?

With all the differences in our marayada which has evolved over the past 300 years, there has to be some standardistation in our approach and Sri Akal Takht Sahib, whether we like the institution or not, is there as a guidance for Sikhs.

Don’t forget this astaan was set up by Sahib Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji Maharaj along with Mahapursh’s such as Baba Budha Ji and Bhai Gurdas Ji. Regardless of the decision made by the Akal Takht we (Sikhs) must have some acceptance and satkaar to that decision making process. Contrary to everyone’s belief, the consensus process within Akal Takht Sahib is intense and the Punj Singh Sahibs are from backgrounds such as AKJ and Taksaal. Decisions on maryada have always involved GurSikhs from all backgrounds and those who have spent some time in the parkarma will know the influence the Nihangs, AKJ and Sant Samaj do actually have in the decisions making process.

The decision on groups such as the Namdharis and other dehdari Guru followers is a vital decision taken by Akal Takht Sahib which only really states the obvious. If a person leading a katha or keertan on the Gurdwara stage is a blatant follower of a Dehdhari (living) Guru then they should not be allowed to lead any katha/keertna within a Sikh institute. I think we fall into a trap with Namdharis due to their other saroop and raag keertan ablities where we automatically assume they are simply a Sikh Jathebhandi. However, if we delve deeper we will clearly see their portrayal of a current Guruship in which an additional 5 individuals are assumed to be Gurus after Guru Gobind Singh Ji. This is a message we (Sikh) need to distance ourselves from and therefore a group that we should distance ourselves from.