Khalistan Zindabad Force Claims Responsibility For Vienna Shooting

Mista Singh Paji what if i told you ALL the problems in the panth be they spiritual or political could be solved in 5 minuites if only we had one ounce of the pyaar, nimmartaa and virtues our Gurus and GurSikhs of the past had?

the names of GuruGhar, flags, Sohang/Hari or EkOnkaar naam etc these are very superficial but the main underlying issues behind these need to be tackled. BOTH communities need to learn our lessons from this. mainstream sikh gurughar need to do more functions and events e.g remembrance of Bhagat Ravidas anniversary or any events which will invite people from many different castes and many different backgrounds into mainstream sikh gurughars.

truth is we allow older generations to manage gurughar who do the complete opposite and disrespect others on jaat/paat and do political events or elections which divide sangat. most ravidassia bhawans were built because of this disrespect. young sikhs dont even get involved in mainstream sikh gurughars let alone chamar temples. hence please brothers & sisters get involved in your gurughar, regularly invite friends & people from ALL backgrounds be they chamar/mazhabi/black/white/anything to your gurughar & show them the REAL message of sikhi

we need to put pressure on mainstream sikh gurughars, institutions & groups to ensure they represent everybody and there are people from all backgrounds welcomed in and are actively involved even in management.

Guru Granth Sahib doesnt mind who you are or where you're from - He just loves you no matter what. this fake dehdhari guru only pretends to care for one caste but Bhagat Ravidas belongs to everybody. this fake dehdhari guru doesnt care about chamars thats why he gets us to wash his feet and bow to him. he doesnt care about us.

i was born in chamaar family & i would have taken this action myself if God granted me bravery. this fake guru is responsible for the beadbi & what took place because he didnt listen. when normal chamar sikhs ran our gurughar then this stuff never happens but when the dehdhari followers are elected to run our bhawans then this shooting happens.

dont forget Dehdhari followers will gain support now so the only way to solve this is by going to chamar temples and showing true example of sikhi - show that same way Guru Nanak & Bhagat Ravidas's message is the same so too are Guru Nanak's disciples are still one community and one love with Bhagat Ravidas's disciples. get involved in our GuruGhars to ensure beadbi doesnt happen again by ensuring those people who respect Guru Granth Sahib & not followers of Dehdharis are elected to management.

Jago!

Guru Granth Sahib tells us we all would be suprised how far we could get in life with a little love, tolerance and respect

Guest confusingh

^^ got a point! a very good one at that!

However, we don't celebrate bhagats anniversaries, and I don't understand why people of a certain background have to pledge some form of allegiance to one of 15 bhagats only because he is of the same caste, if we celebrate 1 bhagats anniversary why not the 14 others.

The point of Sikhi was to provide a platform of equality everybody's teachings were included in Bani, not to pick and choose from Bani, because Maharaj ji in its entirety is sufficient to understand teachings. Our Gurus were not caste conscious and saw all as God's gifts, why is this teaching of equality not sufficient for people to then claim Bhagat Ravidas is their Guru and in some cases only speak of the teachings of 1 of the 15 bhagats who all had great great teachings and things to get across. I believe you are correct generally, we have a stupid system of running Guru Ghars, I believe it is split up along the lines of caste, which it shouldn't be, and the management of all Guru Ghars should be aware of the exclusion of certain people they are doing and the paap they are obtaining.

In Sikhi everybody should be equal; NO CASTES, NO OFFSHOOTS, NO BHAWANS, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Love, Tolerance and Respect for ALL

What was the reason for such a public assassination within the sangat. If (and I stress IF) this assassination was necessary and the diplomatic means had really failed then why could it not be done more tactfully?

why should it have been done at all? this is a disgrace and i hope they recieve tough sentences for their crimes. they killed someone for having different beliefs and practices from themselves. this is precisely the reason so many sikhs were martyred because they didnt not want to change their religion to islam and now some sikhs are doing the same to other people! this is shocking and disgracefull.

What was the reason for such a public assassination within the sangat. If (and I stress IF) this assassination was necessary and the diplomatic means had really failed then why could it not be done more tactfully?

why should it have been done at all? this is a disgrace and i hope they recieve tough sentences for their crimes. they killed someone for having different beliefs and practices from themselves. this is precisely the reason so many sikhs were martyred because they didnt not want to change their religion to islam and now some sikhs are doing the same to other people! this is shocking and disgracefull.

No see your missing the point they can practise what they want and how they want, but to disrespect Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is completely wrong! and Sikhs have made a stance and will not stand for it. Its one thing following your own faith and its something completely different if your are disrespecting someone else's belief's in such a major way.

For Sikhs Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the most important thing and NO BEADBI will be tolerated.

Guest confusingh

If they were killed for simply having their own beliefs and opposed Sikhi we as Sikhs shouldn't stop them, they have a right to believe what they want to.

However if they use Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs within their practices and openly carry out things which oppose the teachings of Maharaj ji, they are showing disrespect for Maharaj ji, this is then a directed insult to Sikhi, be the outcome intentional or not, it is an insult.

Mista Singh Paji what if i told you ALL the problems in the panth be they spiritual or political could be solved in 5 minuites if only we had one ounce of the pyaar, nimmartaa and virtues our Gurus and GurSikhs of the past had?

the names of GuruGhar, flags, Sohang/Hari or EkOnkaar naam etc these are very superficial but the main underlying issues behind these need to be tackled. BOTH communities need to learn our lessons from this. mainstream sikh gurughar need to do more functions and events e.g remembrance of Bhagat Ravidas anniversary or any events which will invite people from many different castes and many different backgrounds into mainstream sikh gurughars.

truth is we allow older generations to manage gurughar who do the complete opposite and disrespect others on jaat/paat and do political events or elections which divide sangat. most ravidassia bhawans were built because of this disrespect. young sikhs dont even get involved in mainstream sikh gurughars let alone chamar temples. hence please brothers & sisters get involved in your gurughar, regularly invite friends & people from ALL backgrounds be they chamar/mazhabi/black/white/anything to your gurughar & show them the REAL message of sikhi

we need to put pressure on mainstream sikh gurughars, institutions & groups to ensure they represent everybody and there are people from all backgrounds welcomed in and are actively involved even in management.

Guru Granth Sahib doesnt mind who you are or where you're from - He just loves you no matter what. this fake dehdhari guru only pretends to care for one caste but Bhagat Ravidas belongs to everybody. this fake dehdhari guru doesnt care about chamars thats why he gets us to wash his feet and bow to him. he doesnt care about us.

i was born in chamaar family & i would have taken this action myself if God granted me bravery. this fake guru is responsible for the beadbi & what took place because he didnt listen. when normal chamar sikhs ran our gurughar then this stuff never happens but when the dehdhari followers are elected to run our bhawans then this shooting happens.

dont forget Dehdhari followers will gain support now so the only way to solve this is by going to chamar temples and showing true example of sikhi - show that same way Guru Nanak & Bhagat Ravidas's message is the same so too are Guru Nanak's disciples are still one community and one love with Bhagat Ravidas's disciples. get involved in our GuruGhars to ensure beadbi doesnt happen again by ensuring those people who respect Guru Granth Sahib & not followers of Dehdharis are elected to management.

Jago!

Guru Granth Sahib tells us we all would be suprised how far we could get in life with a little love, tolerance and respect

My brother I agree with you but the Nishaan Sahib is not a mere flag.

It is unfortunate, that some Sikh organisations and institutions have aleady made press-statements, without knowing the facts.

What should have been said, is :

''That the loss of any life, is a tradegy. However to ensure that incidents, like this do not happen again, we need to look at what was it that 'drove' those to commit such an act.

By investigating the motives that rightly or wrongly made those individuals take such action and then addressing and or removing any actual or perceived realities, can we ensure that this type of incident does not happen again''

confusingh & MistaSingh i agree with your points also. having been a chamaar i now accept my Guru as Guru Granth Sahib & Khanda Kesri Nishaan Sahib. but i also believe people only change external when the internals are right first same way person only accepts Bana once they understand Bani.

what has happened has happened & most chamars dont care about this fake dehdhari guru anyway, who just wants us to worship him so we can only change the future.

How many of you visit ravidasia temples? how many invite chamars to our mainstream sikh GuruGhar? when i once criticised someone for doing sewa "badly" they said "why dont you do it?" and then i had to put myself in their shoes. same way we need to put ourselves in the shoes of all backgrounds and make them feel welcome.

How many of you have eaten parshad at ravidassia temple? many would shudder at the thought.. but this is because we arent following Guru Nanak's teachings. he ate a lot of funny stuff in a lot of different sangat purely out of pyaar.

there is no difference between langar made by chamar or jat or anyone there is only mentality. we need pyaar to heal the wounds created by previous generations before people like this fake dehdhari guru come and rub salt in the wounds.

how many do simran programs at these bhawans? or get involved in youth activities? or invite youth over to simran at mainstream gurughar? would you be happy if mazhabi sikh who became amritdhari was president at mainstream gurughar? would you be happy to eat from the hands of poor common lowly person?

God is in the lowly not the lofty, when we realise this it is in our destiny Khalsa will rule the world.