Khalistan Zindabad Force Claims Responsibility For Vienna Shooting

Many Sikh political leders have started condemning the Vienna attack on Ravidasia though they very well know that even the attackers were shot .These Sikh leaders may change their stand later on after all the question is of votes .

Badal has gone to the extent of organising an Akhand path for speedy recovery of Niranjan das.He did the same during 1978 whenhe gave safe passage to another dhehdhaari Gurbachna Nirankari.

Now only one question needs tobe answered by these politicians(except badal) :

Do you consider the sitting of dhehdhaaris along with SGGSJ and people bowing before these dhehdhaaris in the presence of SGGSJ as anti Sikh or not ?In other words are you in favour of derawaad,dhehdhaari gurudum or not ?

YES or NO ?

If NO,then think before you speak .

whatever the answer is yes or no, no one should be killed for doing it.

This is the sad state of our kaum today, we moan when there is beadbi taking place, and moan when something is done about it.

Instead of doubting those who have decided not to just sit back and watch, we should encourage and praise them.

Doing the right thing is what should be praised what happened in vienna was disgusting it shamed and shocked the khalsa panth. These people who took the action they did are no hero's of the community taking a life of someone's unarmed holy figure (even if he isnt ours) in a gurdwara of all places with innocent congregation attending is not what true Sikhs do. These people have no Sikhi in them who carried this attack out. I believe this is the work of some infiltrated Indian govt agency using KZF as their outfit name or some nutty guys who got the wrong end of stick and just wanted to lash out with a pre-planned operation to take this guy out.

I would praise those who take out sajjan kumar, KPS gill, General brar,etc. Show me a true Sikh who can punish those vilians and I will gladly praise them for the countless murders of innocents they have committed and acts of terrorism in punjab in the guise of flushing out insurgency. But those who go out and kill "saintly" figures of other sects just makes you think at the days when Sikh guru's were persecuted for their beliefs and how they walked the true path with dignity, love and no malice towards anyone even why being martyred.

does baba ranjit singh baptise followers himself as guru and gives same naam as fake radhasoami gurus?

no? thats why he hasnt been shot. if you try and bring people to guru granth sahib and khalsa then you wont get shot. if one by one you ask people to have different flag, different ardas, different maryada, different Mat to that of Gurmat, different baptism, declare yourself guru equal to guru granth sahib, tell people to wash your feet and matha tek in front of guru granth sahib and have sikhs beaten up in front of guru granth sahib then you get shot. c'est la vie

other members of my family who are still chamar and not amritdhari yet are not angry at this & nor am i. its the people who have been misled by this fake dehdhari guru that are worried that maybe its against the whole community but truth is Niranjan Dass and Ramanand are troublemakers.

this action was NOT against whole chamar community. it was against 2 troublemakers who are always defended and so well protected with armed goondas and bodyguards that 3 of those who came were killed immediately.

now we dont know for a fact who did this or why or what exactly happened all we have is unconfirmed reports, bogus emails, media spin and politicians quickly blaming groups of people to keep their votes before elections.

Guest fordcapri

what happend to that documentry bout dhadriwale been taken of you tube.

he was makeing jokes and all sorts bout panj pyare.

people go on bout him makeing people amrit-tharii but look what else he himself turns them in to, the pics say it all.

Followers Defy Curfew To Burn ‘khalistan’ Effigy, raise slogans against 'Bhindranwale'

Soon after Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF) owned the responsibility for the Vienna firing, dera followers today defied curfew and assembled on the Jalandhar-Amritsar highway here to burn an effigy of “Khalistan” amid heavy deployment of the Army and police forces.

Though situation remained under control on the second consecutive day in Jalandhar today, the announcement of the KZF added to tension. Minor incidents of attacks and firing were reported in the city.

Protesters in Phillaur also burnt an effigy of “Khalistan” and raised slogans against the KZF. They also raised slogans against Bhindranwale and demanded deportation and prosecution of Ranjit Singh Neeta, KZF chief, from Pakistan.

While residents of internal parts of the city felt relief, those living in troubled areas had to remain indoors on the instructions of the police and paramilitary forces.

PS Parmar, SP (Detective), claimed that no fresh case of violence was reported today. The district police has registered 35 cases of violence and arrested 36 persons for rioting. The police has also detained youths for allegedly creating nuisance and indulging in incidents of violence.

Guest confusingh

Nobody can properly justify Dhaddrianwala...

Alot of Sikhs who go about using the title 'Sant' don't even know that in regards to Sikhi... 'Sant' isn't used as a title, its a characteristic derived from the sanskrit term sat, a person being 'true' or 'real' and no matter how many times I say this I always get a reply like this....

Sant David Singh told us this though, and Bhai Bryan Singh said this... but they don't understand it is only because of the Bhakti influence upon our religion that we use this term as a title, people don't automatically pass through a stage and become 'sant' and nor are they just born as 'sants', Waheguru is within all of us and everybody, and if we believe people are born to be sants then why do we not call them this from birth, it is manmat because it is the sangat/ the people persuaded who give these titles to people. The thing is in Sikh history go back as far as you can to the Guru's times... where is the use of 'sant' as a title then? In regards to ghorandhar's messages, all the shabads you quoted in both this and the other thread are in my belief regarding to a person's characteristic, their quality of being 'true'. By adding this element of human guides or 'sants' or whatever, all we are doing is providing a platform for fakes and saying oh yeah we DO have humans who are divine, but some are real and some aren't, what is there a sant-detection machine some people have? aren't all gursikhs who follow gurmat 'true'... SANT IS NOT A TITLE, by saying it is people are put in doubt as to what to follow and how, 'GURU MANEYO GRANTH' isn't this enough for us, isn't Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj sufficient, or do we need the likes of Dhaddrianwala on his cellphone having people do matha tekna to him, and Maan Pehovaywala abusing girls and taking advantage of his follower's blind faith?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Nobody can properly justify Dhaddrianwala...

Alot of Sikhs who go about using the title 'Sant' don't even know that in regards to Sikhi... 'Sant' isn't used as a title, its a characteristic derived from the sanskrit term sat, a person being 'true' or 'real' and no matter how many times I say this I always get a reply like this....

Sant David Singh told us this though, and Bhai Bryan Singh said this... but they don't understand it is only because of the Bhakti influence upon our religion that we use this term as a title, people don't automatically pass through a stage and become 'sant' and nor are they just born as 'sants', Waheguru is within all of us and everybody, and if we believe people are born to be sants then why do we not call them this from birth, it is manmat because it is the sangat/ the people persuaded who give these titles to people. The thing is in Sikh history go back as far as you can to the Guru's times... where is the use of 'sant' as a title then? In regards to ghorandhar's messages, all the shabads you quoted in both this and the other thread are in my belief regarding to a person's characteristic, their quality of being 'true'. By adding this element of human guides or 'sants' or whatever, all we are doing is providing a platform for fakes and saying oh yeah we DO have humans who are divine, but some are real and some aren't, what is there a sant-detection machine some people have? aren't all gursikhs who follow gurmat 'true'... SANT IS NOT A TITLE, by saying it is people are put in doubt as to what to follow and how, 'GURU MANEYO GRANTH' isn't this enough for us, isn't Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj sufficient, or do we need the likes of Dhaddrianwala on his cellphone having people do matha tekna to him, and Maan Pehovaywala abusing girls and taking advantage of his follower's blind faith?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

So now you have switched into this topic and started your bakwash here. You say you dont want to debate it, but then you carry on debating it. Its not a case of Bhai this and Bhai that, the vidvaans I referred you to are great vidvaans you should first try and read what they wrote and then read their jeevani.

If you read Gurbani Vaikaran by Prof Sahib Singh jee you will see what arth are when an unkar is not under the word sant. However you seem to make a mockery of these vidvaans without even reading their books. Your arth dont fit with gurbani viakaran or any other samparda arth, and before you mention AKJs, you should remember that they mostly follow Viakaran aswell. So which Viakaran do you follow? You came here talking about needing gian yet it seems you have not read books of vidvaans or provided any referances. So is all this gian you were banging on about just guess work from your own mind? When vidvaans of sanskrit have written books with evidence you can continue to write your own conclusions. However viakaran (grammar) is totally different from yours. At one stage I can remember you agreed that sant can mean in gurbani (depending on its spelling) and guru jee, then you started admitting it could mean sangat, then you said it cant be a person and now you have come to the conclusion it means characteristics. The Evolution of your beliefs are interested.

Because there are some fakes sants you claim it creates a platform, that makes no sense. Its like saying dont call yourself sikhs because it creates a platform for fake ones. You still have not understood that Sant is an avasta, it has nothing to do with being divine. The sants Ive done veechar with always make it clear to follow Guru granth Sahib jee. I dont know who has doubt and I dont know how you can reach these conclusions. Which sants have you met and done veechar with and what did they say?

People do pass through different stages. If not then why does guru jee in Jap je sahib do vikaya of panj khand? Waheguru is within us, no one doubts that, but going through different ataamic avastas are written in gurbani.

Your not provinding any evidence for your views, so you might argue bhai this and bhai that said this .... but end of the day who is going to listen to someone who cant back anything up like yourself?

I dont follow any Sant, I have met Sikhs who I personaly would call a sant even though they dont call themselves one. As for Dhadariawala, I used to have issues with him, but i dont have any problems with him. However I suggest you go and discuss it to his face instead hiding behind your ID doing nindya of him. But people are to dharpook to do this. When Ive not agreed with Jathedhar sahib jee on an issue I go to them and speak to them, however I dont come online talking bakwash and whatever the hukam from Akal takhat Sahib I accept and follow. But you people have issues with people, slander them online behind your IDs and dont have the guts to go to their faces.

I wish you luck with your morcha against Dhardiawala Sant, however it will only lead you to one place. But i bet dhadariwala sant will continue his parchar in the pinds getting people to take amrit, wear dastars, stop cutting kesh etc... while you will continue to sit on your computer hidden in your room doing your internet parchar.

Santa naal vair kamvdai, Dhusta naal moh piyar. Agaai pichai sukh nahee, mar jamaai varoo varoo.

Guest PunjabSingh
does baba ranjit singh baptise followers himself as guru and gives same naam as fake radhasoami gurus?

no? thats why he hasnt been shot. if you try and bring people to guru granth sahib and khalsa then you wont get shot. if one by one you ask people to have different flag, different ardas, different maryada, different Mat to that of Gurmat, different baptism, declare yourself guru equal to guru granth sahib, tell people to wash your feet and matha tek in front of guru granth sahib and have sikhs beaten up in front of guru granth sahib then you get shot. c'est la vie

other members of my family who are still chamar and not amritdhari yet are not angry at this & nor am i. its the people who have been misled by this fake dehdhari guru that are worried that maybe its against the whole community but truth is Niranjan Dass and Ramanand are troublemakers.

this action was NOT against whole chamar community. it was against 2 troublemakers who are always defended and so well protected with armed goondas and bodyguards that 3 of those who came were killed immediately.

now we dont know for a fact who did this or why or what exactly happened all we have is unconfirmed reports, bogus emails, media spin and politicians quickly blaming groups of people to keep their votes before elections.

The fact is still nothing is clear about what happened at Vienna and after reading what is written above b swordsedge it is possible that some people from within the Ravidasia community disagreed with the 2 troublemakers .

Another thing is also becoming clear that certain anti Sikh forces like RSS have started taking undue advantage of the situation to drive a wedge between Sikhs ad Ravidasias.Yesterday posters and effigies of Sant Jarnail Singh were burnt in Nawanshahr and Jalandhar.Sant Jarnail Singh was always in favour of Dalits,poor and the downtrodden .In fact in the Khalistan movement it was perhaps the dalits who were in the forefront of the struggle and became shaheed.All were Khalsas first and anything else afterwards.

It looks like RSS has infiltrated into this all.So al Sikhs,Dalits,Ravidasias and other anti bahmanwaadi forces need to be vigilant.

Guest PunjabSingh
10di1.jpg

61us.jpg

look at picture dude. is he on a hotline with parbrahm? thats plain superstition of the uneducated lot. nothing else. the way he is twisting his moustache is out of this world. look at the attitude. lol

Look at the "gaatray waali bibi" bowing before the dhambi when he is twistng his moustaches."Phitteh Muh edaa"

Shame on her and other Sikhs like her.If Sikhs stop accepting these babas how will they be able to build Parmeshwaar Dwaars,Sachkhands etc from sangat's money by reciting Kachi baani ?