Press Release By Shri Guru Ravidass Sabha Ontario

Azaad

Guest jason12

Guru Granth Sahib is your king which is fine, but not our King i.e not King for Ravidassias. With due respects to Guru Granth Sahib, our king is Guru Ravidass. All granths are dependent on Gurus for teachings not vice-versa.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear jason

that is a very informative post, and certainly clears up some of the confusion as to what Ravidasias are or are not. But your claim as to the sikhs forcing you to follow what you call the sikh code of conduct is incorrect. The protocols of the conduct were set by the Gurus themselves. The sikh gurus set these and folowed them themselves.

you claim that by not being sikhs you can do whatever you like wiv GGS, brother you are mistaken. You can not do whatevr you like cos there will always be people to stop you. If you beeliev that you are entitled as non-sikhs to treat GGS as you wish then you have fallen into the same trap that you accuse sikhs of having fallen into, ie GGS is an object.

in the uk about 10 years ago, Sant Ramanand did the same act of having people touch his feet in GGS hazuri. This led to the UK Guru Ravidas Sabha to issue a press statement that no-one can let people touch their feet in presence of GGS. I have read this statement myself. There was no pressure from any sikh org then either.

also this meetingthat you say happened between Guru Nanak and Guru Ravidas. Can you shed any light on this as this is new to me.

"All gurus are dependent on granths,not vice versa. " Not unless you have an ounce of beleif of the teachings of GGS. If this was the case why would Guru Gobind Singh give GuruGaddi to GGS? why not pass it on to a human and continue the tradition of the 9 Gurus before him. all people are dependent on the granths/holy books for learning.

Also can you tell me/us whether Guru Ravidas gave gurgaddi to anyone?

and do you bow your head to GGS? or a painting/murti of Guru Ravidas?

Jason 12

please do the sikh community and your community a favour

Please get one of your main people and get them to declare that Ravidassia are NOT Sikh and they are a seperate religion because the media has been reporting the this Ramanand as a Sikh guru and this is a fight within sikhism.

Then remove Guru Granth Sahib Ji from your bhavans and then install pothis of Bhagat Ravidass ji

Simple

Guru Granth Sahib is your king which is fine, but not our King i.e not King for Ravidassias. With due respects to Guru Granth Sahib, our king is Guru Ravidass. All granths are dependent on Gurus for teachings not vice-versa.

i didn wanted to get on this topic but anyways... i agree with chatanga and jason veer ji i would like to ask u something ..if a sect or community such as Ravidassis demand their own religious and spiritual rights distinct from other religions such as Sikhism then does the very leader of that community or so called "new religion" has the right to disrespect and dis value other religion and most above of all their highest spiritual leader which is Shri Guru Granth Sahib ???... am hoping tht u do know everything tht happened before this incident and something tht caused to disrespect SGGS....

Basically, it wasnt singhs that killed Sant Ramanand Ji. It was divisions within the Ravidasia community in india at dera sachkhand. The group who were opposed to Sant Ramanand were responsible for the shooting. The killers are from the Ravidassia community. Anyway one send a statement claiming it was the khalistanis that were responsible.

They made Sikhs the scapegoats, and the Ravidassia community have been responsible to killing of innocent people in punjab and putting innocent lives at risk - That is terrorism

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jason12
Jason 12

please do the sikh community and your community a favour

Please get one of your main people and get them to declare that Ravidassia are NOT Sikh and they are a seperate religion because the media has been reporting the this Ramanand as a Sikh guru and this is a fight within sikhism.

Then remove Guru Granth Sahib Ji from your bhavans and then install pothis of Bhagat Ravidass ji

Simple

That is, I heard being done but what also is being done is that Sikhs terrorists killed innocents and stabbed unarmed people with their so-called religious knives. Such knives should be banned in public. Also stated is the it is the sikhs who committed the crime and ravidassia are victims. Sikhs have shown religious intolerance and interfere in other religious groups affairs. Media is actually not surpised.

They are very much used to sikhs committing criminal acts like these.

Basically, it wasnt singhs that killed Sant Ramanand Ji. It was divisions within the Ravidasia community in india at dera sachkhand. The group who were opposed to Sant Ramanand were responsible for the shooting. The killers are from the Ravidassia community. Anyway one send a statement claiming it was the khalistanis that were responsible.

They made Sikhs the scapegoats, and the Ravidassia community have been responsible to killing of innocent people in punjab and putting innocent lives at risk - That is terrorism

Really, when sikhs are killers, they are either Ravidassi or mazhabi etc. when some ravidassi does good, they are sikhs.

and no one is surprised that ravidassias are good at twisting words, talking <banned word filter activated> and sufferers of verbal diarrhea. in the west hindu temples and the ravidassia have major problems as the 'lower castes' are all converting to christianity as they get more free stuff and easier lives. some things never change. no wonder they get treated like <banned word filter activated>.

Guest amar_jkp

Sikho how whould we feel when hindu says we SIKHS are Hindus ? Please leave these Ravidasias alone .

I dont know why these new punjabi anti sikh sects keeps Guru Granth Sahib Ji with them if they cant give full respect . Nirankaris used to do Prakash Of GURU Granth Sabih Ji Maharaj then Radhaswami and now these Ravidasias.

Mr Jason stop disrespecting Guru Granth Sahib Ji and we will stop interfairing in your relegion , we dont want any trouble but beadbi wil not be tolerated..

Guest jason12
Sikho how whould we feel when hindu says we SIKHS are Hindus ? Please leave these Ravidasias alone .

I dont know why these new punjabi anti sikh sects keeps Guru Granth Sahib Ji with them if they cant give full respect . Nirankaris used to do Prakash Of GURU Granth Sabih Ji Maharaj then Radhaswami and now these Ravidasias.

Mr Jason stop disrespecting Guru Granth Sahib Ji and we will stop interfairing in your relegion , we dont want any trouble but beadbi wil not be tolerated..

amar_jkp Ji, just how does one disrespect SGGS Ji? Please give some quotes from the SGGS because so far I am hearing this comment so frequently but what is the criteria for disrespect here...in context of SGGS?

Please don't give your own views as they differ from person to person. Cite SGGS.

Guest amar_jkp

Jason ji as per Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj we should not practice Idol worshiping , almost every Ravidasia Bhawan keeps Bhagat Ravidas Ji idol along with Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj which is beadbi and its unacceptable . I hope u get ur answer.

I can understand ur emotions when u feel that u are targetted just because u are from Ravidasia community and everyday casteist remarks changes person attitude towards people thats how i feel when Hindus insult sikhs everyday every hour sometime by throwing jokes on them or calling sikhs terrorists . We sikhs outside punjab are like schdule Caste these hindus dont want to give us houses on rent and their discremation is everywhere .

One thing more how can u be so sure that sikhs who have killed Sant was from uppercaste ? as far i know there caste is still unknown .

I request all to stop praising those who have killed Sant Ramanand. We have to unite against one enemy the Manuwadi Bahamani Hindu koum . We Sikhs ,Ravidasia , kabirpanthis , Satnamis and Valmikis should unite we all are brothers not enemies .