OH NO :( HAJARA VEERJEE DON'T LEAVE

hajara

Hi

in some ways i have learnt from this site especially the humbelness of bhai kulpreet singh, rochak, bunga singh ji and many of you who made me feel welcome on this site singh ( i think vicky) from california. As well as the rest of you even when i disagreed directly on many points yet still you had the decency to respond back in a well mannered approach. A big thank you to the moderator who allowed me to talk freely here.

I am not a patient person i do not like the way some people write on here especially when it comes to religion ive thought long and hard i cant be jacked coming to the same level.

There is an atmosphere with a level of ignorance and subtle hate being used by some trying to stir this hindu sikh thing every other occasion fully well knowing at least two of us me and rochak have hindu family. You know who you are, Everything seems to be about rss do you ever stop to examine the holes? am i expected to respond to the shyte everyday to explain that not all hindus are the damn gov or rss ? the reason you dont stop is your very insecure

Guru Gobind Singh made the ideal man the khalsa strong enough to have no cracks in th eface of both brahminism and moghul fanaticism let alone rss .

Instead of hiding behind the 84 flex and insulting other religions to fill your own insecurity what have you done? awareness is one thing overstepping the mark and abusing religions is another.How many of you got the ballbags to go india right now? ajah too much talking lets go and put our shahidi down lets put our words to the test if its getting to us this bad .

YOu know who you are you wont ever achieve what your trying to do. Chalaki aside,

instead of hiding the gussa behind a pc about hindus this sikh that go face to face with them and have it out. Some of us have hindu families that we cannot help and even if we could we wudnt wish it no different as thats how nature intended it to be.

I never imagined i would find the level of insults accusations hate here hardly just one or two people seeing it. At one time recently this made me question am i on the right path? is this the kind of people that are produced from the religion i am trying to follow? I was close to walking away from it. I used to have this picture of singhs talking about sikhi and trying to represent its values as clones of Guru ji, it refreshed my mind some of you made me see a different picture i will walk away with. Its ridicolous i even have access to bani some of you managed to still get to me this much that im close to walking away from the religion.

sure the stirrers among you will be glad im going and probably laugh at this as an "attension seeking" move by the "rss hindu agent" . All i can say is one day instead of poking fun youl feel this exactly as i have. Ive tried to follow the sikh faith i inherited from my father. My maternal side was hindu thats my own mother if any one of you have the balls come out face to face and say what you have to say.

You talk about hindu this that how many of you put down your first years salary to help buy a singh sabha gurdwara before buying your own house and sleeping on wooden cold floors? well a hindu did that but have you?. he must have been rss. he must have had some motives to convert you back into a hindu.

How many of you largin it with the religion flex have got the guts to walk into a half packed mosque in a muslim ghettoe of 30 000 and debate the islamic hadeesa? well a hindu mona and a non amritdhari from a sikh family did that in whitechapal jamia masjid. im sure if they can do it why cant u? you can talk brave on here tryna take the mick then come out in the real world lets see

you stand by what you say.

I have my ups and downs like evrybody else , at the moment im on a downer i hope one day i can get out of this and gather up again veer bunga thank you for coming up with th etaksal santhya suggestion that as well as helping me clear a few misconceptions im grateful for you taking time out. Rochak hold it tight im proud of you becoming a sikh but dont take this gunth when their abusing, each is in his religion for a reason its not their fault sum indra ghandi decided to kill sikhs. kandola vicky singh kulpreet singh all the big hearted lions and lionesses take care all the best.

RAG KAREGA KHALSA

SAT SRI AKAL SAHAIII

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I am sorry but I am afraid I will have to agree with hajara veer, on some points atleast. I myself used to go to Sikhnet chat, where i was openly bad-mouthed because of my Hindu background, and also because those days I wasn't a supporter of Khalistan. I was called RSS Hindu agent, and so I quit chatting there because all it was doing was pushing me away from Sikhi. Its very easy to call the killer mobs of New Delhi and the Indian politicians as "Hindus", but what about people like Brar, KP Gill, Badal etc? Everyone takes a step back and says "No they are not Sikhs!". So whats that supposed to mean? That being a Hindu makes you by default an evil person? I am sorry but hatred is not going to lead anyone anywhere. I don't know if anyone called hajara veer an RSS agent and would be delighted if he re joined us, but the general attitude that many have adopted will have to be changed if we are to represent the true virtues of Sikhi. Someone who doesn't agree with your point of view isn't necessarily your enemy, and if you want them to agree, its always best to try talking with love. Not that I am pinpointing at anyone on this forum, but unless the hatred and non-acceptance vanishes from within all of us, we are just aimless wanderers.

bhul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

This is how I feel about RSS:

As everybody knows, RSS has a goal of assimilating into Hinduism and destroy Sikhness from Sikhs, but they don't know that they are actually ruining the reputation of their own religion, Hinduism, and its followers, than they are doing damage to Sikhi and Sikhs. Ask any wise Hindu brother/sister abour RSS and its goals, it is disgusting and to my understanding, very very anti-Hindu. If someone, in this case, RSS, uses the name of the religion to destroy other religions using the tactics that are totally againt its own religion's fundamental beliefs, it will end up doing more damage to itself in a long run than to the others.

bhul chuk di khima...

Guest SikhForLife

i think some ppl on this forum need to grow up and really embrace ppl.. a lot of ppl here are living in their own little boxes..

no offense..

this is just a request from ur brother.

And one more time, hajara bhaji, plz don't leave. if some has hurt you please forgive that person's mistake and do not leave... Rochak made very good point about brar, and badal... no sikh should put all the hindu brothers in the same category. there are always some ppl who look like hindus and sikhs and are faaaaaaaaaar away from the essense of their faiths. come on yaar... stay and now smile :umm: hass ke dikha de yaara ek //... ohmy.gif

i think some ppl on this forum need to grow up and really embrace ppl.. a lot of ppl here are living in their own little boxes..

no offense..

this is just a request from ur brother.

i wish i could quote more than one person at a time...

rochak, hajara and Sikhforlife have come to epitomize, on more than one occasion, what i feel too.... what an awesome site this used to be... and then we started complaining about the "DAMN HINDUS" and the "BLOODY RSS" and brought themk into eveyr conversation.. and while saying that we MUST stay aware from the rituals of brahminism, we ritualized calling things manmat.. the fun section was annhilated with insults.... whta started off as BOTH a FUN place to engage with sangat, and an incredible LEARNING environment is now just a "BASH THOSE ******** HINDUS!!"

Rochak made a point. a real good one.. i remember when i posted something like that, he totally supported it, i dunno if he got it from there...

"THOSE DAMN, <admin-profanity filter activated> HINDUS" are taught non-violence and pacifism as Hindus.. alotta people will say that people like Indira are NOT hindus (hindus say this about her), because of her actions... just as KPglil and who ever what not are not sikhs, those evill folk are not hindu.. but our freaking society makes double standards.. it's BS! we can say what

we want, and it can NOT be complained against.. and if it is.... RSS!! RSS!! RSS ALARMS!!!

Sikh4life: perfect! you said EXACTLY what i've been thinking the past month or so.. too many people on this board are shut up in their own little room, (maybe...oh... 2 feet by 2 feet), and talking to the walls. they jus talk, and talk, and don't wanna listen, cuz tthey figure there's NOTHING to listen TO!

anywhoo.. i'm GLAD hajara said that. it's sad to see that he has to LEAVE the forum under these conditions, but i'm glad there's more than one person who realizes the changes that this board has gone under... It's sad :umm: such an active place isn't even fun anymore... it's just routine.. and ritual...

jus wanted to throw in my spport for hajara, rochak and sikhforlife

Guest mehtab

japmans Posted on May 3 2004, 10:00 PM

Rochak made a point. a real good one.. i remember when i posted something like that, he totally supported it, i dunno if he got it from there...
thats exactly where i got it from...you :umm: