Insults To Sggs Ji In Vienna...i Want The Truth Please!

Agreed - the hooligans are complete idiots there is nothing in Guru Nanak or Ravidass Ji's teachings to say riot & loot Punjab when someone is killed.

FYI - people do not want to be "low-caste" they are labelled with it, we, as low caste Sikhs have been discriminated against since Sri Guru Gobind Singh JI Maharaj left this world. If I had my way I wouldnt have a label I wouldnt be of Chamar background. The below is my answer to someone who asked me the same question as you have:

"" People from low castes who are Sikhs and have been for generations & generations are told that we are not real Sikhs because we are of Chamar or Dalit background.... But you have people saying they are Jat Sikh or Ramgarhia Sikh. Ravidassi Sikh is a beautiful reference, taking the name of Ravidass Ji Maharaj who was from a low family. Why should people like you say we are not Sikhs - why should we be Chamar Sikhs?? Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj's Hukam was for the Khalsa to be one regardless of caste - oppression is the reason why some low-caste people prefer to be Hindu, some Ravidassia & some like me who will always stay behind the Sikh banner regardless.""

...Waheguru...Waheguru...Waheguru...

Watch these two videos

This video starting after 7:10

this video complete

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed - the hooligans are complete idiots there is nothing in Guru Nanak or Ravidass Ji's teachings to say riot & loot Punjab when someone is killed.

FYI - people do not want to be "low-caste" they are labelled with it, we, as low caste Sikhs have been discriminated against since Sri Guru Gobind Singh JI Maharaj left this world. If I had my way I wouldnt have a label I wouldnt be of Chamar background. The below is my answer to someone who asked me the same question as you have:

"" People from low castes who are Sikhs and have been for generations & generations are told that we are not real Sikhs because we are of Chamar or Dalit background.... But you have people saying they are Jat Sikh or Ramgarhia Sikh. Ravidassi Sikh is a beautiful reference, taking the name of Ravidass Ji Maharaj who was from a low family. Why should people like you say we are not Sikhs - why should we be Chamar Sikhs?? Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj's Hukam was for the Khalsa to be one regardless of caste - oppression is the reason why some low-caste people prefer to be Hindu, some Ravidassia & some like me who will always stay behind the Sikh banner regardless.""

...Waheguru...Waheguru...Waheguru...

Watch these two videos

this video complete

:@ ...everyone knows this is happening, but when you see it like in video 2, it brings Dookhi (sadness) to a Sikh.

I think a separate topic should be made for everyone to watch these videos.......

Ravidassia

Please don't think some of us do not see this disgraceful behaviour and do not challenge it brother.

I really look forward to the day that this caste thing will be nothing but history. It is a battle that has to be fought first internally within eveyone calling themselves a Sikh and then within our institutes.

I think more and more people are rejecting caste in the west. The people who perpetuate it are also running out of excuses. Recently at work some bewakoof was going on about being a "high caste" Sikh when a Muslim girl hooked him up and said "I thought your Guru's rejected caste, that is what I read". He ended up looking like the complete fuduu he was.

Whatever you see and endure, just remember that despite their excuses, you have God on your side.

this video complete

It's been over 300 years since the creation of the Khalsa Panth, yet we still have Sikhs perpetuating caste distinctions. I'm surprised that Guru Ji has been as patient with the Indian Sikhs as He has. I am beginning to feel that we do not deserve this gift we have been given.

I love the mona Sikh in the second video who could quote Bani and had a better understanding Sikhi than those Singhs offering water from two separate doors, one for Jats the bother for Dalits. And I would have loved to cave in the head of that Brahmin <banned word filter activated> to see whether he would prefer death to being operated on by the Dalit surgeon.

People, I hope you would all choose to drink water from the Dalit side, especially if you are a Jatt.

K.

The only solution to this problem is that all the jatt sikh gurudwara people all over the world should go the ravidassias and there gurudwaras and stand by them at this senstive time and send strong message to whoever did it that we as sikhs stand united against them and i think all the sikhs should realise the and protest against the death of Sant ramannad ji coz he was a SIKH. Its time to unite not to divide

Your very statement is already creating division - pure manmat. There is NO such thing as a jatt or ramgharia or dalits Gurdwara. There is only ONE Gurdwara for ALL.

The only solution to this problem is that all the jatt sikh gurudwara people all over the world should go the ravidassias and there gurudwaras and stand by them at this senstive time and send strong message to whoever did it that we as sikhs stand united against them and i think all the sikhs should realise the and protest against the death of Sant ramannad ji coz he was a SIKH. Its time to unite not to divide

Your very statement is already creating division - pure manmat. There is NO such thing as a jatt or ramgharia or dalits Gurdwara. There is only ONE Gurdwara for ALL.

If only...........take off the rose tinted glasses sis!

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=44636&hl=

Ravidassi Sikh, your unwillingness to except Ramanand was in the wrong is beggining to irritate alot of people as i can tell from posts. so i'll try to be frank with u.

You called people "ignorant idiots" for supporting the shooting.

Then u asked for proof that Ramanand did beadbi.

You got your proof now. (the photos).

Save the photos, print them , frame them , we dont care what u do with them.

But stop defending the man now. There are no 2 sides of the story when it comes to disrespect of SGGS. There is no negotiation over such issues.

The only thing im upset about is that Niranjan das survived..

Another thing is that u keep talking of castes. Many people have asked you to stop talking about castes on here.

If u want to be known as a Chammar then thats your personal choice. But dont start labelling gurdwareh as jatt gurdwareh ect. Keep such things to yourself or u can expect strong replies from members.

I didnt see the word "JATT" lettered or labelled on the gurdwara i go to. So stop reffering to it as jatt gurdwara.

It doesnt help for unity, when people keep driving wedges. Abandonn this caste labbelling.

you started a whole topic to ask people to justify the shooting.

Maybe now YOU can answer a few questions for us as a devout ravidassi?

Q: Why has the Southall ravidass temple president gone to vienna? if he shows solidarity with the supporters of RamaNand and expresses his condolenses then surely that means he supports the actions of RamaNand and his Beadbi?

Does he support beadbi of SGGS?

your turn to answer us this question now..

Farm boys! Stop trying to throw your weight about please. And stop trying to downplay the fact that your own caste based backwas is ultimately behind many people going to deras and the like....

Bruuuaaahhh....where's my biskey bottal!