Sikh Channel Petition

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Dear Singh#,

I would agree with The Sikh Channel, go down to see them. It come to a point where we need to start talking to the people that we have a issue with. Instead we start these forum topics and start complaining.

I have gone a see there Gusiksh that are truly do great seva, they deserve a support and if the name at the bottom bother you lets all come up with some kind of way to support the channel.

Lets see if we can contact these people

Jasminder Singh and family worth £330m

Tom Singh and family worth £315m

Ranjit and Baljinder Singh Worth 110m

Sukhpal Singh Ahluwalia Worth 100m

Ranbir Singh Suri and family Worth 32m

These are the guys that make a huge difference. So if anyone knows these people or knows how to contact them please let me know.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Singh#, please come and see us in person. When you start donating £10,000 a month to us to run the channel, we will stop the ads at the bottom of the screen. Its easy to sit behind a screen all day on a forum - but all it takes is for you to come down and meet with us. Please contact me to arrange an appointment and we can come to some agreement and you can help us raise the funds in other ways.

Thank you to all else for your support.

Sikh Channel, I am NOT saying that stop taking donations / sponsors, all that I am saying is, can you please take of names of the recent sponsors, I am NOT saying do not take money, all I am saying is take the name of the sponsors off, because that space is valuable, you could use it to aware Sikhs about the 1984 25th Annual March.

So please read properly before you write!

...And who is the manager of the Sikh Channel (physcially), who has the channel legally?

(I got a valuable point).

Guest confusingh
Singh#, please come and see us in person. When you start donating £10,000 a month to us to run the channel, we will stop the ads at the bottom of the screen. Its easy to sit behind a screen all day on a forum - but all it takes is for you to come down and meet with us. Please contact me to arrange an appointment and we can come to some agreement and you can help us raise the funds in other ways.

Thank you to all else for your support.

Sikh Channel, I am NOT saying that stop taking donations / sponsors, all that I am saying is, can you please take of names of the recent sponsors, I am NOT saying do not take money, all I am saying is take the name of the sponsors off, because that space is valuable, you could use it to aware Sikhs about the 1984 25th Annual March.

So please read properly before you write!

...And who is the manager of the Sikh Channel (physcially), who has the channel legally?

(I got a valuable point).

Sponsorship only works effectively if there is an incentive for the sponsor.. for example; AIG sponsor United to get exposure for the company... people may sponsor the Sikh channel in celebration of a birthday or something, if there is no platform of exposure and incentive for a sponsor, I promise you there will be a massive reduction in people sponsoring the channel and in turn less capital to be reinvested in the running and maintenance of it.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

VaheguruJiKaKhalsaVaheguruJiKiFateh!

Dhan Dhan Sikh Channel Walay! Dhan Dhan Sponsorship Dhen Walay!

Without them my family would be wasting their time watching some poor zee tv drama. Now we look forward to what keertan or kathas on every evening.

Singh#? How old are you??

I think your just acting as a kid, Sikh Channel is doing a bril job!

If you want to know who the channel belongs to then go and meet them...

stop using sikh sangat to air ur views when sikh channel have their own forum!

Fateh