Nanaksar And Sant Baba Nand Singh Jee

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Khalsa ji..

One major lesson that Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji taught us, is the respect for Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, I have done Darshan of the ashaan where Babaji held divaan other than Nanaksar Jagroun. every place had a beautiful takhat for Guru Sahib and Babaji used to sit lower than the sangat in a type of pot hole which was 4foot by 4foot.

Babaji often said when requested to sit on the stage with the Ragi's so that the sangat could do there darshan 'I wouldn't dare sit on a stage infornt of Guru Sahib my place is here l'm lower than the sangat, my darshan is not need Guru Granth Sahib ji is all that we need'

Then Babaji used to say when people asked them, that they want to become there disciples, Baba ji said mereh cheleh why! I am still begging Guru Gobind Singh Sachepaathsaha ke menu apna sikh banalo, Im still trying to become a good sikh.

What humbleness Babaji had.

• 2 months later...

ive read a lot about them since they are my favourite saint: i know enough sakhis about them and baba ji's guru

Sant MahaHarnaam Singh and Baba Isher Singh i recommend the extremely difficult book to read about them, its called Anand Chamatkaar (baba isher singh's jeeevani is called Isher Chamatkaar) bought it from Soho Road Bham its a very large book and has 7 volumes. i'll share a sakhi with you from this book.

Baba Ji's birth place was not Kalera but infact pind Sherpura when baba ji was 8 months old there was a government scheme to vaccinate children and when a doctor came to baba jis pind there was a queue of people and baba ji was there, in the arms of his mother the great Mata Sada Kaur, when the doctor tried to put the injection into baba ji's body, suddenly shaheed singhs appeared and knocked the doctor away.

If you go to the links i have provided in my signature for this account you will see video uploaded about baba isher singh