The Target For 1 Million Chaupai Sahibs Has Been Reached! :)

Mahakal

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

We would like to thank all the sangat from across the globe for taking part in the seva to complete 1,000,000 Chaupai Sahib’s.

With Guru Granth Sahib Ji’s the 1,000,000 paath have been completed and Guru Ji has shown that once again, any ardas done before him is listened to.

We have produced the Hukumnama again in full below just to show how great Guru Maharajh is:

Soohee, Fifth Mehla:

The Lord Himself has stood up to resolve the affairs of the Saints; He has come to complete their tasks.

The land is beautiful, and the pool is beautiful; within it is contained the Ambrosial Water.

The Ambrosial Water is filling it, and my job is perfectly complete; all my desires are fulfilled.

Congratulations are pouring in from all over the world; all my sorrows are eliminated.

The Vedas and the Puraanas sing the Praises of the Perfect, Unchanging, Imperishable Primal Lord.

The Transcendent Lord has kept His promise, and confirmed His nature; Nanak meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||1||

The Creator has given me the nine treasures, wealth and spiritual powers, and I do not lack anything.

Eating, spending and enjoying, I have found peace; the gifts of the Creator Lord continually increase.

His gifts increase and shall never be exhausted; I have found the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts.

Millions of obstacles have all been removed, and pain does not even approach me.

Tranquility, peace, poise and bliss in abundance prevail, and all my hunger is satisfied.

Nanak sings the Glorious Praises of his Lord and Master, whose Glorious Greatness is wonderful and amazing. ||2||

It was His job, and He has done it; what can the mere mortal being do?

The devotees are adorned, singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord; they proclaim His eternal victory.

Singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe, bliss wells up, and we are friends with the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

He who made the effort to construct this sacred pool - how can his praises be recounted?

The merits of the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage, charity, good deeds and immaculate lifestyle, are found in this sacred pool.

It is the natural way of the Lord and Master to purify sinners; Nanak takes the Support of the Word of the Shabad. ||3||

The treasure of virtue is my God, the Creator Lord; what Praises of Yours should I sing, O Lord?

The prayer of the Saints is, ""O Lord and Master, please bless us with the supreme, sublime essence of Your Name.""

Please, grant us Your Name, grant us this blessing, and do not forget us, even for an instant.

Chant the Glorious Praises of the World-Lord, O my tongue; sing them forever, night and day.

One who enshrines love for the Naam, the Name of the Lord, his mind and body are drenched with Ambrosial Nectar.

Prays Nanak, my desires have been fulfilled; gazing upon the Blessed Vision of the Lord, I live. ||4||7||10|

There is little we need to say about the hukumnama. Guru Maharajh says it all themselves.

Having completed the path, the final ardas has been arranged for the 13th June at Guru Nanak Gurdwara in Wolverhampton. So please can you continue doing as many paath as you can till the final ardas.

This however, is not the end, not by any means. This is merely the beginning. What we need to do now is step it up a notch. With Guru Ji’s kirpa, many of us have now spent time daily working/praying for the chardikala of the panth. We have seen that we CAN do something for the Panth. Now is the time to do more. Over the next few months we are hoping to launch a number of initiatives to do seva for the Panth, particularly those directly affected by 1984. We need your support, your ideas and your time to achieve this. So let us know what you think we should be doing over the next few months, already we have seen that Sikhs from around the globe can unite and work together, lets keep the momentum going. Please email us at info@chaupaisahib.org or use the Guestbook (http://www.chaupaisahib.org/index.php?option=com_phocaguestbook&view=phocaguestbook&id=1&Itemid=86) to give us your feedback, we want to hear from you.

Lets not forget that while on one hand we are ‘celebrating’ the completion of the paath, we are doing so during the days that the armies of India were firing tank shells at the Akal Takhat Sahib. These are the days in which hundreds of mothers saw their sons fighting and dying bravely against commandos, while many others saw their beloved children executed around the blessed Darbar Sahib complex. These are the days that blood filled the sarovar the days in which Guru Granth Sahib Ji, parkash in Sri Harimandir Sahib was shot. We have attached a picture of Maharajh’s saroop and the bullet for you below. Take time to look at it. Take time to let the feelings sink in.

We did these paath for the protection of the victims and the survivors of the Sikh Genocide, for justice to be delivered against the tyrants and rapists who terrorised innocent people and for the continuous chardikala of the Panth. Guru Ji himself has blessed us and will complete these tasks, but we must be prepared to do whatever seva comes our way in respect of these.

We this in mind, we beg that each of us puts Guru Granth Sahib Ji first in our lives, then the Khalsa Panth and then .. all else. Please do not stop now and step back, let us carry on marching onwards, there is a lot to be done and it is only with the support of Gurbani and the sangat that we can achieve it. We have suffered too much, too many of our brothers have been tortured and murdered, too many of our sisters humiliated and raped, too many times have tyrants insulted burnt and thrown Guru Granth Sahib Ji’s saroops in the mud.

There is no going back.

Please continue to do as many Chaupai Sahibs as you can and Play your Part and Pray for the Panth.

May the Khalsa Panth forever shine and fight against tyranny and injustice.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

post-728-1244039436_thumb.jpg

post-728-1244039499_thumb.jpg

post-728-1244039531_thumb.jpg